{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara frowned and gently took the bottle. She looked at the doctor afraid. "What...what kind of chances will it have?"

"there's chances but they're not big. But you have to start now." He sighs and looks at them. Poor youngsters, if their child was to be taken away from them.. "I'll come over tomorrow and the day after tomorrow as well, to see how you're doing."
As he left, Cecil came into the living room with breakfast ready and cooked. He looked as if he was about to cry. He didn't want Kieara to lose her child..

Kieara sighed and gently took his hand before anything else and pulled him to sit beside her. "Cecil, sweetheart calm down. Panicking won't do any good." She gently hugged him and pet his hair. "It's going to be alright "

"I-I know I'm sorry... I'll try to calm down... just please eat..."
He looks down slightly with tears in his eyes, feeling nervous and scared that something bad will happen to the child before it was even born yet.

Kieara kissed him softly and wiped his tears. To try to calm him down she picked up her food beginning to eat.

He kept just staring at her as she ate, trying to convince himself that everything was going to be okay. The child would be fine and born safely and they'd be a happy family.

Kieara smiled. "It's delicious Cecil. I feel better already." She tried to comfort.

"Right... I'm sorry..." He started eating as well, feeling a little bit guilty. If he could've just saved her a bit earlier...

Kieara knew he couldn't help that. "Sorry for what?" She asked as she ate.

"I didn't save you quick enough and now your child possibly won't make it.. I hate myself." He sighed and looked at the ground, feeling very guilty.

She stopped and gently made him look at her. "Hey hey hey....look at me. It's not your fault ok? We can't help when we met. It's your child too. And it will make it."

He looks at her and nods slightly, closing his eyes. "Right.. I'm sorry... I'm just so anxious I could explode.." He sighed and put his hands on his head.

Kieara pulled him into a hug and kissed him softly. "Don't be. We have to stay positive." She spoke and pet his hair.

"R-right..." He looked at her with worry and then wrapped his arms around her. "But promise me you'll try to eat more than you usually would.."

"I promise I will.' she spoke and leaned against him lightly.

He nodded as he finished eating his own breakfast, occasionally glancing at her with worry shining in his eyes.

Kieara finished all of it and took some of the medicine,"

He closed his eyes for a little as he held her in his arms. "Please be okay..."

"I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to..." He looks down and runs a hand through his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.