{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara smiled at his words as the baby continued to kick. "And if its a boy?"

"Then I'll make sure he learns how to treat women as they should be, and teach him to be nothing like those animals who call themselves this generation's males in town. I want to teach him to be a good kid."

Kieara smiled and kissed him. "You'll be a wonderful daddy." She hugged him happily as the baby kicked.

"I'll be whatever daddy I'll be. I hope the child'll accept me as their parent... even if I'm not their dad...." He sighed, putting his hand flat against her stomach.

"You're their father. No one else. Their father is long gone without a care in the world about a child."

"Right.." He smiled and placed a kiss to her stomach. "Then I'm going to raise you, kid, whether you want it or not..." He smiled a little at the thought and held her close to him. "I'm happy.."

Kieara smiled as he loved on her belly and held her. "It makes me so glad to hear you're happy." She smiled.

"It feels like I'm getting a present, sort of." He smiled stupidly and held her close, stroking her hair softly. "Aaanyways, I'm going to cook up dinner for us! You still need a lot more to eat before you're good to go..."

"A little present just for you." She smiled thinking it was sweet. She kissed his cheek. "Want me to help?"

"No. You stay there and look pretty." He smiled and walked to the kitchen, starting to cook dinner. He felt happy and in the skies and he had no idea why, but nothing would be able to ruin his mood.

Kieara smiled and rested her hands on her belly as she waited. She gently rubbed at the baby. She couldn't wait.

He smiled as he finished cooking after a little while, taking the food to the table, and then pulling Kieara into a chair.

Kieara smiled. "Thank you, it smells divine." She complimented and prepared to eat.

He smiled as he began eating, looking at her while he was. He felt so happy around her, like nothing in the world could bother him.

Kieara ate her fill and soon after was quite sleepy. She got up however to wash the dishes and thank him for his wonderful meal.

He helped her with the dishes and when they finished, he picked her up and carried her to the bed, insisting that she should sleep.

Kieara smiled a bit. "Will you lay down too?" she asked.

He blushed but then shrugged and pulled off his shirt and boots, lying down at her side.
"Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm feeling much better than when you first found me." she spoke and cuddled close to him

"Ah... I see, that's good to hear. You still feel a bit bony, though... guess I've got to get you to eat more..." He smiled but also looked a bit worried as he spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.