{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara liked a clean guy. She thought he smelled nice because he stayed clean. She needed to go get one soon as well. She finished dishes and wobbled over to the couch sitting weakly.

After a quick shower he realized he forgot a change of shirt and with a sigh, he put on his underwear and pants, drying his hair as he went out.
"I think I've gained habit of forgetting a shirt." he said with a small chuckle and walked to his room, pulling out a soft looking black shirt, pulling it over his head and letting out a comfortable sigh as he did so.

Kieara giggled softly at his joke. She refrained from saying what she was thinking. She resisted the urge to say 'that's ok I get a good view when you don't wear a shirt.' She knew if she did she'd only make him more uncomfortable.

He walked back to the living room while lightly nuzzling the shirt against his cheek. It was extremely soft and he simply couldn't resist it. If he could just sleep in covers that soft he'd be a happy man.

Kieara smiled noting how much he enjoyed that fabric. She smiled and got up slowly going to get her a shower. She realized suddenly she didn't have any clothes to change into.

"Are you okay? I have more changes of dresses if you need one. I sew so much but I don't sell it all..."
He walked to his working room, taking out a cream colored dress with blue edges on the sleeves and hem.

She smiled a bit. "Thank you. That was actually what I was thinking about. I didn't have any clothes." She gently took it from him and went to bathe.

He turned on his heels and got away from the bathroom, sitting in his own room. He took out a book and started reading it, lying on his back on the bed. He couldn't stop thinking about her.

Kieara cleaned herself and the bump containing their special package. She got out and dressed again and went in search of him. Finding him reading in his room she stepped over. "Whatcha reading?"

"I don't know, a cheesy poem book from this girl in town. They throw gifts after me all the time... and I just feel like apologizing because I know I can't love any of them..." He sighed and threw the book on the floor, walking up to her. He put a hand against her stomach and smiled a little.
"And... I have a family now."

Kieara blushed and smiled as he did. The baby kicked at his hand. "You're so sweet." She kissed his cheek happily.

He blushed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, holding her close to him.
"Well... I'm only sweet because I love you..."

"You were sweet even before." She spoke as she leaned into his embrace happily. She couldn't wait for their baby to be born.

"Well then I've loved you since we met." He pouted and held her close, stroking her hair softly as they stood there together. He felt happy like this.

Kieara smiled. "Aww you know just what to say." She kissed his cheek happily.

"Don't I?" He smiled down at her and when she kissed his cheek, he caught her lips in another soft kiss. He was happy. He was so happy he could die.

Kieara kissed him back happily as well. She pulled back and spoke. "What do you want it to be?"

"Huh...?" He stroked her stomach without really paying attention to that he was doing it, holding her close by the waist. He felt protective towards her after he'd met her.

Kieara smiled as he pet her belly. "what do you want the baby to be?"

"Ah.. I'd love a girl.. I could get to spoil her and dress her up in pretty dresses, making her believe that she's the most perfect child in the world."
He smiled a little at the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.