{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-I will... I promise.." He looks down as he slowly gets to his crafting room, picking out fabrics for a dress he wanted to make for Kieara.

He started sewing and measuring, frantically trying to think of something else.

Kieara soon joined him in the room. "Darling, what would you like for a snack?" she asked with a soft smile trying to show she was trying to eat more.

"Uhh... I-I don't know whatever you want..." He blushed and looked up at her, running a hand through his hair. He didn't know what to answer and just looked at his work. He didn't really feel hungry.

She sighed coming in and taking his hands into hers. "Darling talk to me, what's wrong?"

"I'm just trying not to worry and the only way for me to do that is bury myself in work... I'm so nervous if you and the child are going to be okay... I don't know what to do..."

"Hey..." I spoke to get your attention. "Look at me." I gently raise your chin. "Everything is going to be alright, but to do that, we have to keep a positive attitude. Worrying will only make you ill."

"I'm sorry..." He closed his eyes and sighed, holding her hands in his. "I promise I'll try, I've just had a lot to worry about before and it makes me so uneasy... even if we had the odds on our side I'd still run around like a caged bird."

"I know darling." She kissed him softly and lovingly. "I know. But it will be ok, you've just gotta have faith." she smiled.

He nodded and held her close, then sighed again. "But seriously... make whatever you want for a snack, I don't really know what I want to eat right now.."

Kieara kissed his cheek. "I was thinking fruit. Would you like some apple wedges?"

"Uhm... sure... of course." He looks at her with a little smile, trying his best to stay positive.

Kieara wet and cut them up some apple wedges with peanut butter.

He watched her as she worked, finally able to smile seeing her seemingly in no pain.

Kieara brought the apples in and sat to eat them with him.

(Never got the alert. I'm sorry.)

He didn't eat many, partly because he wasn't really hungry, and partly because he wanted her to eat the most of them.

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you seem okay..."

Status
Not open for further replies.