{Lewi} An Enchanted Meeting {MiNaGi}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara got up while he was outside and worked on making them lunch. She knew it was hard work and figured he'd be hungry when he came in. She cooked but after awhile of being on her feet her legs started to tremble. Another side effect of the malnourishment.

After a while he had finally finished the crib, and he didn't think it needed paint as it was really nice in the color it already had. He pulled it with him inside, his shirt over his shoulder.
"Well, I finished... Are you okay, Kieara?"
He put the crib down in the bedroom and walked over to support her.
"Please don't push yourself yet..."

Kieara's legs nearly gave out as he came to support her. She looked back at him and smiled a bit. "I'm sure it's beautiful...." she spoke and held onto him. "I was only trying to make us lunch....I figured you'd be hungry."

"Well, yeah, but not hungry enough to risk your health." He smiled and patted the top of her head, embracing her softly.
"So I'm just asking you to take it slow... we can't have you getting sick."
He grabbed the tools out of her hands and put her down on one of the chairs as he finished cooking the lunch for them. He still hadn't put back on his shirt, though.

Kieara smiled and hugged him back. She sat down obediently. She spoke. "Thank you Cecil." she then noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. She got lost in a daze staring at his amazing form. "Cecil?" She asked. "turn around please." When he would, she'd set to checking him out, very obviously so. HEr eyes trailed over him drinking in what she saw.

He turned around with the tools still in his hands, blinking softly.
"Is something the matter? Do you want me to carry you to bed or something? Are you feeling sick?"
He instantly got worried with the command as he knew how fragile she could be being both pregnant and malnourished. He hoped she was okay, though. Maybe she just wanted a glass of water or something.

Kieara paused for a moment when he turned and looked at him then spoke. "My god you're gorgeous...." Though that much was supposed to stay in her head. She couldn't help herself. Being around him made her feel like a young teenager about 15 again. She blushed and smiled though not going to take the words back once she realized they were out loud.

He blushed deep red and ran a hand through his hair, looking away slightly. He couldn't handle when she said things like that; it made him feel really conscious of himself, how he was dressed and everything else about him.
"U-uhm... I don't know about that but if you think so..."
He turned back around to get the things from the stove, putting them on the table and sitting down across her.
"I was just really warm out there and I still am... think I need a cold shower or something."

She noticed how nervous she'd made him. She reached out taking one of his hands to make him look at her. "Listen, it's not a bad thing. You're a very handsome man, or else I wouldn't say things like that." She spoke to him with a soft smile trying to make up for her words. "I love everything about you from how you dress, to how you look, to how you act. There's no need to be embarrassed. I meant it as a compliment."

"That's why I'm embarrassed, you know..."
He blushed and closed his eyes, holding her hand tightly as he began eating without looking her in the eye.
"It makes me happy but also really shy... I like you a lot and I just feel like hiding when you say stuff like that... I'm just so insanely happy about this, you can't even imagine..."
He stroked her fingers a few times, opening his eyes to look at her.

She was a bit confused. "Why does me saying you're handsome make you embarrassed?" She asked him as she began to eat too. "I don't understand..." She said trying to get him to explain further. How would she be able to compliment him any if that's what made him shy?

"Well because... you're really pretty and I like you so much, and you make my heart beat faster when you say stuff like that... and that makes me feel weird and embarrassed so... I'm sorry, I told you I'm not experienced with stuff like this.." He looked down at his hands, his face growing redder with each word he uttered. He felt like he was about to explode from the heat.

Kieara smiled. "Hey, look at me." She gently reached with the other hand tilting his head up a bit to look at her. "There is no reason to be nervous and embarrassed around me. I am a normal person just like you. I thank you for the compliment, and it's alright, we're both new to this, so we can take it slow. I just want you to know, there's not any reason to be nervous around me." She smiled.

"I know... I'm so sorry... I didn't want to be like this. I feel like a disgrace for a man, having to be cheered up and taken care of by you..."
He sighed and looked down again, holding her hand in his. He didn't know what else he should do, feeling embarrassed as he was. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her back after a little, holding her close.

"You're not a disgrace of a man." She told him. "There's no need to be sorry either. You're not used to this kind of attention, it's only natural." She told him and ate her food while holding his hand. "It's what I am here for, just like you're here for me." She told him with a smile.

"Right... thank you, I'm happy..." He whispered and ate slowly, sitting with his hand in hers. It really made him feel happy, being like this with the girl he liked. Because he liked Kieara a whole lot- enough to stay with her until the end of the world. No matter what had happened in her past, it didn't matter anymore.

Kieara smiled and she gently placed her fork down when she'd finished. She got up and moved to take her dishes to the sink and start on that chore when she'd finished up as well.

He took his dishes to the sink and looked at Kieara smiling softly. He wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned his head against her shoulder. He really felt like he could do this for the rest of his life if possible. He'd gladly spend his life taking care of her.

She smiled as he did just reveling in a comfortable silence. She washed the dishes while he rested his head there and hummed a soft little song contently.

He kissed her forehead before he left to go take a shower, taking his shirt with him. Before showering he steered towards his room, grabbing a new set of clothes before he headed to the bathroom. He had taken a lot of showers recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.