lets get some fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"and rather be here than my boring life," he tried his best to smile. "...what happened to make you get into all of this." he asked.

Tamille sighed. "I don't really know how. At first it was just doing his homework, then it was cleaning his room, then his whole house, and then it was letting him practice kissing, and then it sort of escalated from there." She sighed it had started in junior high. "He used to be nice you know. He never hit me and I had a choice to say no...and then, I don't know what happened. He started to hit me when I said no and then whenever I did something wrong." Tamille hugged her knees to her chest. "I don't want to anymore though but he'll take my house. His family owns the land and we can't go anywhere so I have to..."

"That's why I said that I could trade places with you..." he said. "you could go home and then I could take care of it, I care that much." he said hugging her.

Tamille hugged him back tightly. She was so thankful he cared enough to try and help her. "Thank you." She whispered still holding him. "Thank you for helping me." She pulled away and pressed the heel of her hand to her eyes to bite back tears. "I'm grateful really I am but don't do this to yourself." She looked at Charles with watery eyes. "You're too good for it. I'm fine. I really am." She took a shaky breath and exhaled slowly. "After this he won't keep your secret anymore. I'll try and convince him but just be prepared okay. I'll be here for you. If it's too much you can come here. It's safe here."

"He'd going to spill everything isn't he?" he said with realization. "You go home and I'll do everything for you...I promise. This is my problem if he wants to tell everyone."

"No I can't let you go. He'll hurt you!" She was worried. She cared about Charles a lot.
"He might tell but I'll try and get him not to. Just promise me you won't go back. You have to promise."

"I'm sorry but you're more important than me. Go, run home." he said running out on the street, waving at the boys car. Josh had his hand on his bloody nose while another dragging him into the car.

"Charles!" But it was too late. He was gone. Why?! Why did he do that! She wasn't more important she was practically worthless in today's society.
Tamille scrambled to her feet and ran. She ran all the way to Charles house and banged on the front door. "Max! Max open up! Charles needs help!"

max came frantically to the door." What is it?" he said with pure terror on his face.

"They took him! I told him not to go but he didn't listen to me and he...he let them take him! You gotta help! You gotta!" She was hysterical and pulling on Max trying to hurry. She didn't want to be too late this time. Not this time.

"They!?" he said while he ran with her. "Who's they!?"

"Josh and his two friends. Just come on." Tamille didn't stop running for a second. Even when her lungs burned and her muscles screamed to stop.

"god, you're cute." Josh said lifting Charles' head by the chin and pushing a strand of hair to the side.

Maxwell stormed into the house with Tamille behind him. "Charles!''

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamille grabbed Max's hand and pulled him to where Josh was. Same room always. "Leave him alone!" She gasped out panting heavily.
Josh saw them and frowned. "See now you," he pointed to Tamille, "Are in a lot of trouble." An evil smile graced his face. "You'll be punished too. Don't worry Milly." He turned back to Charles.
"Josh WAIT!" She pulled him towards her, his back to Charles. "I'm sorry okay. He didn't hurt you so he doesn't need punished."
Josh frowned in anger. "Yes he did!" Tamille flinched, Josh was terrifying when he was angry. "No, no he didn't. I did. Just me not him."
"He's trying to take you away! He can't take you away." Josh sounded....sad? Tamille glanced at Max and flickered her eyes to Charles. He needed to get him out while Josh was distracted.
"He didn't and he's not. Ever." She said softly holding his face making sure he didn't see Max untie his brother.
"Then why did you run? You never ran before he got here. I don't want you to go."
"He was going to get hurt. He's my friend Josh I don't want him hurt. If you let him go I won't leave, ever."
"You promise?" Josh was being nice. It was like before. Before he would hit her and would ask if she wanted to do something.
"I promise I'll stay." Every word she said was a lie as Max finished freeing his brother.
"Do you love me?" Tamille's eyes went wide. Where was this all coming from?
"Josh....." She glanced at Max, he gave her a look telling her to keep going. They were by the door, be almost had Charles out.
"I love you." Such a lie. Such a big lie. Josh pulled her in to a hug and she waved at Max to go. He grabbed Charles and went out the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Charles asked. "You're going to go back home. Now." he said looking at Maxwell. Maxwell put his hands on his cheeks and his forehead against his, "No, stop saying that. You're going home and Tamille is too."

"Sit down and I'll show you how much I love you." Tamille said pushing Josh towards the bed. He smiled thinking she meant it. Thinking he finally got what he wanted. Tamille silently prayed Max got Charles out as Josh layed back and she crawled on top of him.

Maxwell came in again, getting more mad at Charles and Tamille. "You don't have to do this!" he said arching up to their room. He pulled Tamille off of him. "C'mon you're going home." he swung her over his shoulder and placed her next to Charles.

"Wha-AH!" Tamille didn't know what was happening until she saw Charles next to her.
Josh was furious. She promised! He was so mad he started breaking things in his house.
Tamille just looked between the two boys. "I love you guys!" She hugged them tightly.

Charles hugged her tightly but he held on to Maxwell the longest. "Lets go...you can stay a night at our house. Josh knows were you live." he said with an arm around Charles back. Charles seemed like he was rescued in the middle of everything, he had his shirt unbuttoned half way, he was tired and exhausted and it wasn't from running.

"You sure?" She asked timidly as she walked with them. Her parents wouldn't mind because they liked Charles but Tamille wasn't sure she wanted to be around with Charles and his brother. She sort of felt guilty for that because she said she didn't mind. Tamille didn't she just didn't want to be a witness either.

Status
Not open for further replies.