lets get some fries.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mike! We have to run to Montgomery." he said scared and shaking. "C'mon" he said grabbing his arm.

"Sh-She's alive?!" Instantly Mike was up and running. He didn't stop until he saw Tamille slumped in the phone booth. "Tamille!" He knelt in front of her and went to reach for her but retracted his hands. "God what did he do to you?" He whispered. There was blood every where and he couldn't tell where it was coming from.
Tamille struggled to keep her eyes open as she saw Mike and Charles. "Don't look....so sad." She gave a weak smile as she tried to move. Her face contorted in pain and she fell back. "Oww." She groaned.

Charles looked at all of the chaos. "call the police," he ordered Mike. He held Tamille for support, "What happened? Please talk..." he said on the verge of tears.

Mike nodded as his shaky hands took the payphone and dialed 911.

Tamille leaned into Charles. "Warm." She mumbled as her hand clutched weakly at his. "Don't go okay?" She choked out before falling into a coughing fit. She covered her mouth and brought it away to see crimson coating her fingers. She looked up at Charles with a sad look in her eyes and mustered a small smile.

"c'mon...don't leave me." he said weeping. "I love you, please." he said holding her tighter.

Her grip loosened but she kept her eyes open to the best of her ability. "Love....you too." She whispered.

"Please, don't go...don't go." he said burying his face into her shoulder. Charles kept a close hear for her heart beat, but it was faint and slow.

Mike waved the ambulance over and the EMT's hurried over to Tamille. Her heart beat was almost non existent.
They lifted her up onto the gourney. Her hand fell from Charles as they loaded her into the ambulance. At first they were reluctant to let Charles in, allowing only family. They believed Mike to be kin and let him in but he rose enough racket that they allowed Charles in as well.

"Do you know what's going on? Tell em she will be alright." he begged, he knew she couldn't make it.

Mike stood in the lobby as the doctors wheeled her to the emergency room. "She'll make it right?" He asked in a voice hoarse from unshed tears.

"We just have to wait, but for right now it doesn't look very...good." the doctor said. " I say to just say your goodbyes now if anything were to happen." the doctor said patting mike on the back and leaving.

"...when did you meet?" Charles asked mike looking to see if he was more than a friend to her.

"Sixth grade. Some...some kids were making fun of her since she's so light skinned and I beat them up for her." His laugh was melancholy as they walked to her room. "I've looked out for her ever since. She's like family and I slid her out. I never knew he would hurt her like that. I knew what Josh did to her but she begged me not to get involved. I...he's been mad at her before and she's been fine!" Mike stopped at the doorway and looked at her on the bed. Tamille was asleep for now while her body healed.
She had cuts and bruises everywhere. Her ankle and both wrists were broken, along with her collarbone, femur, tibia was fractured in two places, and there was a hairline fracture on her hip. All were reset and put in casts.
Mike sat next to her and held her hand gingerly. "I'm so sorry Tamille. I never knew he would hurt you so bad."

Charles couldn't look at her or Mike. He stayed outside of the room sliding down the wall to sit down. It was too much for him to take in.

For days Tamille slept. Her breathing was shallow and she needed an oxygen tank. Every day a nurse came in and checked her vitals. At first they stayed the same, sometimes they were lower and it looked like she wouldn't make it. Near the end of the month her vitals began to rise. She was getting better.
They ran tests, some she would respond to, some she wouldn't. The nurses began to notice she responded to Charles more frequently and more outstanding than their tests.

everyday Charles would come to the hospital bed and make sure everything was alright. The tests and vitals were always up and down, making him worry relentlessly. Him and Maxwell were withdrawing, giving him more to grieve about.

Tamille's eyes fluttered open and were met with a blinding light. Her eyes snapped closed on reflex, slowly reopening. She looked around and found the room empty. Where was she.
Tamille went to sit up but was held back by all the tubes coming out if her. What were these? She yanked the IV and nutrient cords from her arms. She lifted her oxygen off and pulled the heart monitors off of her. Seconds later alarms were going off but she was just focused on getting out not realizing she was in a hospital.

"Tamille!" Charles screamed as he saw her walking down the hallway. Charles gently grabbed and wrapped his arms around her. "What are you doing ? You're not healthy." Charles said with a shaky voice.

"Charles?" She winced as he hugged her, still a bit sore and not completely healed. "I was gonna go home. Why am I in the hospital?" She asked wrapping her arms around him. "What happened? I can't....I don't...remember much after leaving your house. " she admitted.

"Josh beat you up, you went to see Mile but they threatened him that they would get his sister if he didn't get you." he said trying to comfort her. "You broke alot of bones...You need get back to your oxygen tank or you might die."

"A-All that?" She stuttered. Josh really did all that? Even she thought that was a little far fetched but Charles wouldn't lie to her.
Tamille went to walk back to her room but turned around. "You'll stay right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.