lets get some fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles lunged at him, throwing his fist at his jaw. "shut up! Don't you ever talk about my brother!" Charles threw another hit on the side of his head.

Josh blocked the second hit and pinned Charles down. "Why? Soft spot? You and your fucked up little affair. Disgusting." Josh was just being cruel as he landed a punch on Charles jaw.

Their fight could be heard from the living room. Most of the boys had left not wanting to get involved. There were only three left, plus Tamille. They slunk toward the room with muted whispers of excitement and opened the door.
Tamille caught the last part of Josh's statement. Her eyes widened. He knew. His fist connected with Charles face over and over as Tamille pushed through the small crowd and shoved him off. "Leave him alone jerk!"
Josh was furious and hit her hard. She fell to the floor and landed kick after kick into her stomach. "Learn...you're...fucking..place!" Tamille gasped for air curling into a ball he yanked her up by her hair, pulling her to his level. "Got it." She glared at him and spit, saliva mixed with blood, in his face.
Josh dragged her by her hair and threw her on the ground. "Hold that fucker down." His friends dragged Charles out and held him in place as Josh unzipped his jeans. "You're going to learn your place one way or another and your little bitch of a friend is gonna see how."

Charles spat to the side and whiped his mouth. "Please...just do it to me. Just take her home, leave her alone. I won't say anything about this. Its a trade..."he whimpered as he coughed.

Josh just laughed. "Now what lesson would she learn by that?" Tamille struggled the whole time but it was no use. Josh had her pinned to the floor and had his way.
The sick part was that it felt good, more than good. By now he knew every inch of her. Knew what made her feel good and what drove her wild. It wasn't fair.

He finished and stood, zipping he jeans smiling down at Tamille as she held back tears. She just lay there until he pulled her up and into him. Josh brushed her hair out of her face with a triumphant smile. "You'll listen now won't you. This all could have been avoided Milly. It's a shame." His hands caressed her sides as he whispered in her ear. "It could have felt amazing Milly. If you listened it would have been great." He chuckled and bit a sensitive area on her neck. Tamille gasped. Her toes curled as pleasure ran through her. She bit her lip and clenched her fists angry at herself. "See. It could have been amazing. Now go be a good girl and get dressed." He shoved Tamille off as she scurried out of the room.
He knelt in front of Charles with a smile. "Now, you will take Milly home and then you will go home. You won't contact her ever. I don't want to see, hear, or even think you two are in the same building got it?"

Charles winces at the sight. He saw her scurry out of the room but for some reason al the other men didn't let him go. "let go of me! Josh told you to let go." he whimpered.

"Oh we'll let you go." As a group they tossed him out the door. Tamille soon followed by being shoved. She tripped over Charles and fell.
"Sorry." She whispered as she stood up. Tamille held out a hand to help him up. "I'm sorry they hurt you, but that's why I said don't come. I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Not help you?! Your parents are worried sick and they had to contact the police. So yes, i couldn't let you go on like this!" he shrieked. He stared at the broken bike and let out a sigh. "go call your parents on that payphone. " he said handing her some change.

"Oh." Was all she said. She took the change and saw the bike. "My dad can fix that. He's a mechanic." Tamille offered. She owed Charles for coming to help her. "I am sorry though." She said before walking the short distance to the payphone.
"Hi momma." She said into the reviever.
"Tamille! Tamille are you okay?! Are you hurt?! Where's Charles?!"
"Momma, momma I'm fine. I'm not hurt and Charles is here."
"You're never leaving with those boys again!"
"Momma I have to...."
"You will not! Girl listen to your mother." Her father huffed into the phone.
"Yes papa." She sighed. "His bike got broken do you think you could fix it?"
"For that boy? Anything. He got you back." Tamille smiled softly and said her goodbyes. "He'll fix it." She said returning to Charles.

" good but how will we get there? " he asked . Charles started to think of Josh's actions, why he couldn't he just do it to me?

"Guess we....have to walk." She sighed and lifted his bike. The wheels were fine but the steering was all messed up. Tamille began to walk towards home. "Whatcha thinkin about? If it's what he said don't worry. He just said it to be mean." She was thinking of the insults he threw at Charles.

"No...he's right. I am a little bit twisted for this affair." he said walking along her.

"I won't lie and say it's not wrong. It is but it's your business like I said before. And who is he to judge? Or me for that matter. He uses his fathers power to control me but I stay and let it happen. Nobody is perfect but that doesn't mean you aren't a nice guy. You're really sweet and you came to help me out and we only hung out once and talked a few times. I don't mind it you're happy right?"

"Yeah..." he mumbled. They soon reached her house, it had a police car parked out in front. Charles sighed.
to his surprise his mom and brother were there also.
"Charles!" Maxwell yelled and wrapped him in his arms.

"Tamille!" Her mother wrapped her into a tight hug. "What happened to you? You said you weren't hurt look at your face! Who did this?! It was those boys wasn't it!" Tamille brushed her mothers hands away. "I'm fine really. It doesn't even hurt." Such a lie. It hurt like hell but she wouldn't tell, couldn't.
Her mother frowned not believing a word her daughter said. Her father walked up to Charles and shook his hand. "Thanks for bringing my daughter home. I'll have that bike fixed by tomorrow."
The police came and talked to Tamille alone.
"Did those boys hurt you?" They asked disinterested. Even if she told the truth they would do the bare minimum and slap Josh on the wrists and it would get worse so she lied.
"No." The men were fine with that and left. Tamille wouldn't tell. Her parents needed this house. They didn't have money to move.

Charles smiled at her father. Maxwell was holding his face and inspecting the bruises he got. "What happened?" he said worried, he then was holding his face near his own. "Maxwell..." his mother gave him a look.

"Hey....thanks for helping me." She said softly to Charles. She hugged him gently and then turned and hugged Maxwell. "Be good to him." She whispered so only Maxwell could hear and let go. She gave him a kind smile before retreating with her family into her home.

"No problem," he said back. Maxwell felt guilty for what he did at the lake house. Charles had his brother drive him home, he went right to sleep as he got home.

Charles was in the kitchen again, having a smoke. "What did josh do to you?"Maxwell said from the other side of the kitchen."He didn't do anything...i even offered him some things.
"So you offered him?" he said.

Tamille showered, sitting in blistering hot water. It was the only way she could feel remotely clean afterward.
She exited and her skin was pink from the hot water. There were bruises fading, many more new. She sighed and dressed for bed.

"I see," Maxwell said. "Sorry about the whole lake house thing,I'll never do it again...promise." he said hugging him from behind. Charles pushed him away, "You what this whole thing is? Illegal! That's what it is!" he said marching to his room with the cigarette hanging out of his mouth. "I can't continue having an affair." he scoffed back at him.

Tamille walked to school the next morning. She left early before her parents awoke and the sun was just rising. She used her mothers make up to hide the bruises on her face. She couldn't lie forever but she didn't want to tell the truth just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.