Let the Stars Fall Down OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you making a female or a male? Appearance-wise, of course.

• MAN MODU ENGAGED

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Watashi wa kawaii idoru shoujo desuuuuuuuu

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay~
Bone-breaking buddies~

Oh, by the way, it might be an idea to make a lack of post for a round known via OOC so ERode doesn't cull you.

Oh yeah also, the suit was not quite designed to be removed. At least not without specialized tools.

Well, not designed to. I'm sure a few minutes in a room with Auric and Assninja will fix that regardless, though.

Which means she'd be permanently stuck without one though.
Plugging it into power and letting it sit for a day or two will let it fix itself.

Might want to tell them that, seeing as Ash is, and I quote, "self-taught", and Auric has no idea what the fuck how do i 3d robot is broke

Well, not designed to. I'm sure a few minutes in a room with Auric and Assninja will fix that regardless, though.
How dare you forget Asano ;w; she is specially designed to fill all the empty slots (all hail space encyclopedia!) whith emphasis on hacking and stuff.

Well ,best I can say is just because you can't move doesn't mean you can't talk. So there's possibly something there for at least contributing to conversation or yelling at everyone.

Well ,best I can say is just because you can't move doesn't mean you can't talk. So there's possibly something there for at least contributing to conversation or yelling at everyone.
Here at Asano-17, we like to encourage productivity and constructive criticism.

As such, even if your life is in grave danger, feel free to shout loudly about all the things that haven't given you 100% satisfaction, such as losing your exosuit, losing your skeleton, the presence of other people, the presence of yourself, and much more.

Rest assured that we will always try to be as helpful as possible, even in a dire emergency.

Alright, don't post yet. Still at work, so I'll throw up the details later. It's going to be very luck-based.

Alright, here's how this chase thing will go. You will operate on a grid-based sorta thing. Every post, Asano (Skys) will have to make a roll on a d10 that's higher than 3, in order to either close or open one of the blast doors, using OP hacking skills.

Throughout all this, we'll be pursued by douchebags. Perhaps ambushed as well.

Auric is currently incapacitated, so his AMC will be effectively useless here.

Mana can roll to see if she can snatch something useful up while they're on the move.

Asgharro is free to do anything. His air pressure thing can totally work as a 'nuke' though.

Along the way, either through punching out half-armored guards (lol monster drops) or relying on Mana, everyone can get armed with weapons.

This is forecasted to last five to eight rounds, though if Skys is really bad, it could go up to 10.

Of course, all the above are simply guidelines, and if you want to do something else, like Auric + Asano + Asgharro getting Meredith's metal coffin off her, feel free to go for it.

I can roll a dice? I want to roll a dice! Let's roll a dice!

Lol, barely made it.

Yeah. Like. Why aren't you posting then?

There was miscommunication between Rodey and me, post will be up soon!

Will try to post when I can. Travel, etc. As mentioned elsewhere.

No clue what sort of die to roll to see if Mana can find or do something useful, but I should at least do that. I will mention that she could probably break something important if we need her to, though no guarantee she'd be able to more than once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.