Let the Stars Fall Down OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you making a female or a male? Appearance-wise, of course.

• MAN MODU ENGAGED

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Watashi wa kawaii idoru shoujo desuuuuuuuu

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, that's all for her suit and fighter.
There, you got another person without a mech/fighter/thing.

I'll work on a post though.
Eh, no need to be so negative about it~ It's all character development, and we have a scrap yard wizard here anyways.

Not to mention that I was originally planning for a hidden bomb to be set off while Meredith was still inside the fighter, and thus mess with it that way. Now, you just need do a few edits to it for the fighter to be functional~

Posts are coming in way too slow! :<

I'm not sure I have anything to add to things.

Hey Rode. Might I reserve a spot in whatever list you have?

Well, yeah, I waited long enough for @Nocturnia to make or not make a post, as I had what I wrote in my head the moment I read @gamer5's post, I posted now.

Have fun with the prison break.
I'll be lying down here.
Or something.

No girl is left behind!

Same can't be said for Auric though.

Also, shitmap is here.
Xn9UFbJ.png

No girl is left behind!

Same can't be said for Auric though.
Aw, how nice; especially since lasering the suit off was next on the list of Auric Things To Do.

Although, if he was less of a dick about... everything, actually, then maybe I'd be more inclined to let him run off with the rest of everyone.

It's a bit meta, though I imagine he'd just speak up if anyone tried, but I do wonder if he CAN be easily moved at the moment.

He can't really be moved at all, considering he's had to anchor his skeleton.

I am aware ERode was kidding, but there is method to my madness.

Or there might be madness in my method, but either way, there's a reason I'm leaving him there for a while.

Well ,we could always pick up the desk or whatever he's stuck to.

Wouldn't really work, given that he's less stuck to the desk and more stuck to his current position.

He's fixed the relative position of his skeleton to the planet so the orbit doesn't affect the conversion, but it's fixed to he doesn't jerk around or something and end up forming bone inside one of his vitals with a botched calculation. It's a safety measure, really.

He'll be fine, just leave him. He probably deserves what he gets for staying behind for a few minutes anyway.

What did you say? You want the combat gynoid to use all her strength to carry you out of there? ALRIGHT.

@Nocturnia @gamer5

[23:47:16] Rode: now you aren't
[23:47:29] Rode: by the by, anyone heard from Gamer?
[23:47:42] Rode: apparently, he's a NEET, but he barely posts at all
[23:47:53] Rode: guess I'll just cull Noct and Gamer after another round
[23:47:57] Skyswimsky: Gamer is a gaming neet obviously
[23:48:06] Skyswimsky: Well I can understand Noct being all demotivated from you trashing him
[23:48:19] Skyswimsky: And gamer is nocts friend
[23:48:20] Skyswimsky: no?
[23:48:21] Skyswimsky: So basically the duo bandwagoning
[23:48:29] Skyswimsky: and one of them maybe jumped off, thus, the other follows

Pls un/confirm :<

I didn't quit >>
However all I can post is a filler-ish post considering I'm being carried around like a bag.

Well, your character is without a functioning exosuit.

Come to think of it, and this may just be a stupid question, but... can she actually walk without it?

If she doesn't have it, yeah, barely.
Jumping or doing anything stupid would break her bones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.