Let the Stars Fall Down OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you making a female or a male? Appearance-wise, of course.

• MAN MODU ENGAGED

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Watashi wa kawaii idoru shoujo desuuuuuuuu

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday then?

I'll still be traveling. It's something like a 3 day drive. Probably to be followed by further traveling.

I might be around online some of the time, though.

I can collab, but I prefer Sat to Sun.

Sunday works too but I can't be online too long like usual, gotta stand up early on monday doing non-neet things for once.

@Nocturnia, it's easy enough once it starts flowing.

I'm free Saturday to Sunday, same times as last. QuiteLargePad again, I presume?

I'd prefer if Mana was around collab-ly, so perhaps a weekday instead.

It would be my first colab as well but if you want I can try to make one with all of you. Pretty much any day is okay for me.

I'd prefer if Mana was around collab-ly, so perhaps a weekday instead.
It's not really a matter of preference on my part. My availability during the week is erratic, unpredictable, and quite frankly, unlikely.

Is that link working? It seems to take me to a completely empty one with no-one, not even Erode in it :s

Nvm, I'm a silly plonker.

B-But Mana already talked! (in her sleep)

Since collabing clearly won't work, we are now allowed to post out of order in the IC, courtesy of our glorious GM.

Go forth, mongrels, and write witty dialogue.

Well, come at me Mr. Oktavia!

Still trying to figure out does the suit work or not. I mean, she can move without if she doesn't wear it when its broken, otherwise its locked down.

Still trying to figure out does the suit work or not. I mean, she can move without if she doesn't wear it when its broken, otherwise its locked down.
It's broken, and she's stuck in it. So I guess it's locked down, and she's essentially in a coffin? Pretty useful for the guard dudes at least.

It's broken, and she's stuck in it. So I guess it's locked down, and she's essentially in a coffin? Pretty useful for the guard dudes at least.
Welp, that's all for her suit and fighter.
There, you got another person without a mech/fighter/thing.

I'll work on a post though.

Welp, that's all for her suit and fighter.
There, you got another person without a mech/fighter/thing.

I'll work on a post though.
Welcome to the game! It's like splat the rat, but we're the rats and the whacker is the nerfhammer :P
On topic-ish:

Reactions: Random
Welcome to the game! It's like splat the rat, but we're the rats and the whacker is the nerfhammer :P
It's really more like whack-a-mole.

Although the nerfhammer can be tricked into knocking a few levels the wrong way if you play your cards right.

Status
Not open for further replies.