Let the Stars Fall Down OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you making a female or a male? Appearance-wise, of course.

• MAN MODU ENGAGED

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Watashi wa kawaii idoru shoujo desuuuuuuuu

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You fall in high-tier, seeing how your outdated fighter craft is still more OP than most of whatever else we have. XD
But only at dogfighting. That's about how far its usefulness goes.

Oh yeah... Does electronics include Meredith's suit? The Kroil wouldn't have the ability to deactivate it, so the only alternative I see is that they fried it, which means it wouldn't work, which means she can't really move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah... Does electronics include Meredith's suit? The Kroil wouldn't have the ability to deactivate it, so the only alternative I see is that they fried it, which means it wouldn't work, which means she can't really move.
They probably confiscated it, in that case. I mean, everything is clean and hospitable, so she wouldn't really need it.

They probably confiscated it, in that case. I mean, everything is clean and hospitable, so she wouldn't really need it.
I think that Noct mentioned the suit being significantly integrated with the Merkavian body and thous impossible to take off ...

Looked over the CS, but the closest thing I could find to that was this:
Appearance: Markavians constantly wear exosuits, and this is the only real difference between them and ordinary Humans.
That doesn't imply that they're grafted onto their bodies, but I'm willing to accept that this is what Noct meant if I'm corrected.

On the other hand, the police probably just bust it up a bit so she couldn't move if they can't pinch it. You're in prison, so why should they care?

Read the last bit of my post once more. If they can't jam it, they'll damage it until it's pretty certain that it won't work as intended. Simple violence will still trump tech, if you have enough of it.

Err @gamer5 , judging by Rodey's post we're all in different cells.

@RJS, we can hear each other too. Rodey's post says a lot of things. Some of them may even be lies...

I'm not paranoid, but you'll be checking the ceilings from now on.

I'm not paranoid, but you'll be checking the ceilings from now on.
You always check the ceiling, and the floor, and the walls, and anyone and everything in your room for bugs. Twice at last , trough tenfold is also not enough, 'cause you never know for sure if you got them all...

You always check the ceiling, and the floor, and the walls, and anyone and everything in your room for bugs. Twice at last , trough tenfold is also not enough, 'cause you never know for sure if you got them all...
Can confirm. Oh god, the moths.

Not to talk about mosquitoes ... those little bitches are shitload tough to kill and are pretty good at hiding in the most unexpected parts of your room... or just plainly on the roof which is just a inch higher then your reach some reason ...

As a Briton, we don't get many mosquitoes, so I can count myself lucky there.

...I think we just derailed the thread a little bit.

Moths are basically the only insect that gives me the creeps. Anything else gets evicted. Moths get killed (Spiders usually get to stay.)

Also, I hope our glorious GM doesn't mind, but since Ash was closest to the sanic grenade, I decided to give him ruptured eardrums and so contradict the whole thing about being able to hear each other.

Moths are basically the only insect that gives me the creeps. Anything else gets evicted. Moths get killed (Spiders usually get to stay.)
Wasps. I can't stand them... I squish every wasp that I can and enjoy destroying their hives with bug-killing sprays...

Last edited:
Most all arthropods are tolerated as long as they stay out of sight. Otherwise, it often depends on what I have on hand, when it comes to how I deal with them.

gdi I had the perfect response to the ceiling checking and all. But either I just can't find it or they took down a great deal of Joshiraku vids from youtube >_>"

I'll be traveling, and thus pretty busy tomorrow.

I would be up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.