Legends of Cerdryn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about about Cry. Tried getting Cry back in but I didn't get any response so I am gonna assume that Cry isn't joining until I get words otherwise.

NewKing I know is still interested yet I have't been getting an answer from him.

But a massive amount of info will be added and revised in the OP once I officially open apps once more to keep people in the loop.

Unrelated to the rp but needs to be spread

I have posted. Now just awaiting for others. Exams nearly over too.

I would love to join this roleplay! Let me know when it would be possible to sign-up, If it's possible. Thank you (:

Exams are over at last and now I have way more freetime.

Just a question, do you think I could create a race? I have an idea in mind and I can write the background and everything, but if not its perfectly fine too

Via pm please. We already have 4 player made races that are part of these 2 continents that this rp takes place in. If i do really like them and can work with them in the plot I will accept them as part of the either two continents. If I can't easily work with them and integrate with them properly as a world power, there is an unexplored parts of Cerdryn that they could fit in since the Unexplored world is still a blank slate at the moment.

Sorry that it is taking me so long to post, I am simply unsure what to write, and on the last hectic parts of school.

Is this still open? I'm not quite in a position to join a roleplay right now but that'll change soon hopefully and I'd love to bring in a Dwarf. Is there space?

There is though there are some condition that need to be discussed over pn

As I said, right now I'm not able to join immediately, but would you like to discuss those conditions now for a possible future? Or are you too busy? ^^

I am just about to go to the store for 30 minutes or so. Just PM me and ask me various questions that tickle your curiosity. I'll answer them and also fill you in on what you need to know.

I am hoping for some more posts

I can't help the fact that I cannot seem to want to do it.

Sorry.

Hope people had a good christmas and are still around this thing. I'm hoping it will endure and expand.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Might post something.... in a few days.....

This thing is like at the bottom of my priority list.

@Cahill

Hope you are still here and having a wonderful christmas

Hey! Yeah yeah. Sorry for the quietness. I'll try getting a post up after new years. Not at a pc at the moment.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

Very good to know and no pressure. I know exactly how the holidays are and just checking up on ya. Just enjoy the holidays and the new years.

Status
Not open for further replies.