Legends of Cerdryn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhows I think that if this thread nad the IC sees regular traffic then I am gonna notice it over them ountains of other alerts I have :P

Don't worry too much, I have just beenreally busy lately (must deliver 20% project before end of week).

Do tell me what you think of the modest magic I gave Alvissro Witch Child, and whetehr Xe is accepted in genreral.

your magical magnetic abilities are acceptable

Also, Bumping

this.... sound's, in truth, worthy of joining.... I may think about it....

Glad to hear it. If you have any questions, just ask

Sakeyt (Si-Ki-Yit) Mikeot (Mi-ko-t)

Race: Elves

Starting Item: Daggers.

Appearances: With a long blond tail with a brown tip. looks like a foxs tail

Skills: Hunting and Magic

Magical Abilities: Sakeyt uses wind since she was a kin but mostly use it as a shield but the problem is if she goes into an area where no wind can not reach her she can't use her wind magic. it hard and it takes a lot of energy out of her. (Wind Shield)

History/Bio: Sakeyt lived in a small village with her elf mother mother and elf father. she had a peaceful life. she pasted her first elf training (in the village) at 6 then her second at 9. when she turned 10 her mother come down with a sickness that could not be cured and she passed away. Sakeyt was upset for a while but her friends kept her happy. when she turned 15 her village was attacked by man and they killed her village. her friends and father in front of her. after that she never spoken since. some of the villager s got away and she stayed with them till she turned 16 years of age and left on her own journey to find her true self. and is still looking.

(More to come!)

tumblr_mgpz78BqJn1rygr7yo1_250.gif

Sorry I hade to XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty. It looks good. Although I did state a "single" item, I will allow a bow and a arrow. The game starts a little survivaly but it won't last too long I assure you.

When you say Magical Wind Shield, what is the extent of it? Like the max potential that she can use it for at her level of magical skill.

One last question. In the Elf Section of the OP it mentions that they possess Tails and Antlers. Wondering if you missed that.

Yes sir Will Fix that right away. ^^

Ok thanks

and last I did miss that sorry!

It's quite alright.

Elven Antlers have very few and weak nerves so filing them down into near obscurity isn't a problem to do. And it's a good ingredient for medicine.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Will possibly editing op tomorrow, adding more info on capitols and the people along with just overall finishing my own character's bio. Then with Hector finished and I know of one more player that wants to be in this, we are ready to go.

Last edited:
Are you still accepting characters? This looks rather interesting, and I would love to join.

you are just in time. I am still accepting for the Pre-Timeskip group before I start to accept again :)

If you have any questions about anything or even want something that is not listed in the OP, just ask here or even pm me.

Excellent! I'll just leave this here then~

Name: Morr Raksha
Race: Altin

Appearance: Though certainly not a trained warrior, Morr is possessed of a lithe frame typical of one who has spent much of his time swimming or running about, and his coastal heritage is evident in the almost waxy texture of his coarse, sandy-colored fur. Black stripes pattern his fur from head to toe, save for his cream-toned belly, which is spotted, and create natural dark markings around his vibrant golden eyes. Long, tufted ears protrude above a mess of short black hair, twitching this way and that like he's constantly listening for something, and his long tail twitches almost as much, its white tip almost like a distracting bauble on a string if you stare at it too long. He's shorter than most males, standing at just 5'5", but for all of his unassuming appearance and lack of martial skills, he is quite cunning.

Starting Item: A medium-sized, weighted net.

Skills: Having grown up as the son of a fisherman, Morr's pretty skilled with nets and harpooning fish, though he's never used either tool to fight. He's an adept swimmer and quite athletic because of his love of the water, and boasts a good deal of stamina which allows him to outrun pursuers from time to time (though, that clearly wasn't the case here). He is also familiar with Common, though not as much as some, and is pretty good at 'throwing' his voice.

Personality: A curious (and somewhat nosy) young man, Morr has always dreamed of adventure across the sea. Perhaps it was his grandfather's sagely influence, or maybe something about growing up by the deep sea, but a certain maturity lies beneath a normally youthful and optimistic demeanor, giving way to a quiet individual who doesn't speak much and listens most. Because of this, he's a rather quick learner, but that hasn't undone his childish naivete nor his penchance for getting into trouble--something he runs into often enough that some might say he likes it, if only to quell the boredom in his adventure-yearning heart. His knack for mischief has also made Morr into a bit of a liar--though by no means silver-tongued, he's a quick-thinker and has a habit of manipulating the truth in favor of making himself look good.

History/Bio: Born and raised in a fisherman's village on the coast of Maenora, Morr has spent his whole life surrounded by sea and trade, growing up on tales of the world beyond his home. His father was a fisherman and crabtrapper, who netted the occasional pearl-bearing clam, and his mother was the merchant who sold these goods. Though his home was not nearly as large and robust as some of the other trade cities, it was rapidly growing, and the influx of new arrivals made for plenty of new friends and stories. And because of the growth, Morr's family was never in want for the things they needed. He grew up a relatively normal life, the only strife being that which children normally share with their parents as the proverbial need to leave the nest kicks in. But it was this exact growth and comfortable living that left him unprepared for the harsher side of the real world, when strange merchants came to his home, looking for "goods" to "purchase". . . .

Ech, sorry if it sucks D: I hope this is all right!

Alrighty. I looked through the CS and it's acceptable.

I have one other CS pending for the Pre-Timeskip group and with that many I am closing the Applications for the time being, allowing the pre-timeskip characters to get settled in before I open Aps again for post-timeskip characters.

I would like to recommend to people to bookmark the OP as I add more information and lore. I may even possibly, if this goes well, place it in a group.

Got a time frame in mind for the IC?

Hopefully by Monday as I need to coax two who are yet to finish their CSes. But, if that does not happen I will be rather forced to start it without the Cses finished as I have waited weeks to start this rp up and getting tired of waiting.

Woo! I might make some edits and give him a more detailed character history--I was up really late last night.

I know that feeling. Personally, I don't have the patience to wait weeks for a roleplay to kick off--I want it to start ASAP, as most everyone I'm sure :3 I'm looking forward to this one starting~

Glad to hear it. And do not hesitate to give me your input or suggestions. It will only make the RP more extensive.

I imagine peoples reactions to Alvissro would be hilarious.

"Ahhh tentacle monster!"

-Everyone runs off-

Alvissro: "*sigh* Every time!"

XD

But yes I will be waiting, I am subscribed to this topic so I will be notified of new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.