Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Those Who were Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim had noticed the anchor but had already seen it being to late expecting to be hit. Then he gave a sly grin seeing a mask he recognized appear. "Thank you my friend" He commented and moved his free hand that the others meant to attack up in the air as if to wave soon being engulfed and vanishing by a different power than his very own.

latest

It would seem dealing with the Demon Lord would take place for another day.​

Zanzibar finally shoved his eye back into the socket. The doctor turned just in time to see a mask laughing, likely enchanted, and it was placing itself onto Gay Lord's face with his help. The demon had a grin, mentioning a thanks, before disappearing. Another person also had appear, but Zanzibar ignored the person, instead looking at his allies for the first time. There, a blonde female human stood next to a star-like creature. Another was a human male that had destroyed the ground by simply putting his foot down, but also held an aura of arrogance thus earning the nickname Cocky. Yet another human male as well, the one who yelled out the attack earning Tweedledum. There were also others, simply too many people though.

Zanzibar let a sigh out,"I've met Cocks demons that could put up more of a fight and give me far more entertaining deaths than Gay Lord. So, how is everyone doing? Hopefully you don't have any boo-boos! Or broken bones."

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Whoever else at the fight site

@Those Who were Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim had noticed the anchor but had already seen it being to late expecting to be hit. Then he gave a sly grin seeing a mask he recognized appear. "Thank you my friend" He commented and moved his free hand that the others meant to attack up in the air as if to wave soon being engulfed and vanishing by a different power than his very own.

latest

It would seem dealing with the Demon Lord would take place for another day.​

Mission failed, but it wasn't like Astarte could do anything about it anyway. Her familiar disappeared as it was no longer needed. Well...what now?

Nobody seemed to be injured as nobody had really actually taken an attack, bar Raven tanking a few knives earlier, so she didn't answer Zanzibar's question. They all did seem fine, after all.

@Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Raven @Archwar

Zanzibar finally shoved his eye back into the socket. The doctor turned just in time to see a mask laughing, likely enchanted, and it was placing itself onto Gay Lord's face with his help. The demon had a grin, mentioning a thanks, before disappearing. Another person also had appear, but Zanzibar ignored the person, instead looking at his allies for the first time. There, a blonde female human stood next to a star-like creature. Another was a human male that had destroyed the ground by simply putting his foot down, but also held an aura of arrogance thus earning the nickname Cocky. Yet another human male as well, the one who yelled out the attack earning Tweedledum. There were also others, simply too many people though.

Zanzibar let a sigh out,"I've met Cocks demons that could put up more of a fight and give me far more entertaining deaths than Gay Lord. So, how is everyone doing? Hopefully you don't have any boo-boos! Or broken bones."

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Whoever else at the fight site

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar

Strax slung his gun over his shoulder. 'Bah. A coward! I'll find him for this!'
Hearing Zanzibar's sarcasm, he frowned.
fhsnmQZ.gif

'I'm a Nurse. Any 'Boo-Boos' will be obliterated for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!'

Now, Ri paused at this joint in the paths. Was it better for the group to stay on one path, safer in number? Or for the sake of discovery to split into multiple paths? Both had their advantages and disadvantages. She didn't want to be the leader of this group, so she turned to them and told them what was on her mind.

"Staying together or separating, both can be good or bad. Many of you are likely much more strong and capable than I, so I will defer to your judgment whether to stay with me or choose one of the other paths. Regardless, I hope you stay safe and that we would all see each other again at some point."

She then walked on the path straight ahead.

tumblr_nqcr5qOLrj1uy350qo1_250.gif

Kazuma looked at Ri as she spoke. Then she went forward, on the path that
led dead-ahead. He considered the options. Take another path, or go with
her. He still didn't know if she had some hidden ability herself, though
she didn't appear to have any. That observation alone was good enough for
him to decide, at least they would be safer in numbers. If it were a high
powered individual walking that path, he might feel confident in leaving her
to pursue another path.

But he chose the straight path as well, following Ri.

@Mari @Raven @Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Takumi
@Bomb @Librarian Cat

Well it seems team work will be the best way to get out of here. Cause when Rocket tagged in before the two had actually collided and had to learn well who had the bigger stick one might say. The soldier fella fell. Making it possible to continue. Reaching back and seeming to head for the door next the strange spike maze seemed to have well three options. Straight, Left, Right, or of course if you wanted a fourth back.​
Fizz decided to go left and tried to avoid the spikes.

@Raven @Librarian Cat

@Those who went Straight in Lost Woods

You seem to come to a door that appears different than the logs as though it is one from the temple when some had met the old lady and Groose. Yet you also see this time a second log than the one you came from going right. The door if you look closely also appears locked.

Investigate more around and on the door? Y/N
Go through the right Log

Please Bold and Underline your choice

@Bomb @Librarian Cat

When you head left it seems you may be getting closer to the door. Yet this time once more you see the flower like enemies. For some reason you feel they are called Deku Scrubs.

Round 1 Update:

Suddenly no matter where in Hyrule you may be. Whether it's at Clock Town, Ordon, Kokiri, Skyloft, the Hyrule Fields, or even in one of the many Kakariko villages. A voice can be heard. "I am Hylia of a different Hyrule some may know it as the fallen Hyrule. You new warriors, no...heroes must stop the Demon Lord Ghirahim and save all of Hyrule and even your own worlds. Before he gets the Triforce. We have reason to believe he may not have it yet for there has not been any signs proving he has. We just know he may have a piece of it." The voice claiming to be Hylia stated. "If you help us defeat Ghirahim you not only can go home but be rewarded for your deed. First to help you heroes you must find the Spiritual Stones there are only three and they are scattered amongst the different worlds of Hyrule. I'm afraid I have no idea where. Good luck brave ones and I am sure you all are here for a reason...perhaps you all are even the new chosen ones." She said and soon the voice seemed to be done. Everyone now having a better idea on why they may be here.
Princess-Hilda.jpg

Then you all seem to see Hylia's face in the sky. How she is doing that no one knows and you don't really seem to question it for her image would change to something far more gruesome. Two dead bodies.
a844141.jpg

It's Rocket Raccon. The image she shows appears he was found outside the goddess statue, Rocket's face sliced up. It looks as though that he is where Groose and the Old Lady are.
balto3_13.jpg

Then another image appears his sort of companion Balto appears. Balto seems to have received a bullet to the head right in between his eyes. It seems someone is a good shot.

You may be wondering how these two ended up dead in front of the Godesses Statue. Perhaps Ghirahim is to blame, but an investigation should be done in order to find out for sure.

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Note: It's that time finally I know. Okay so remember when you decided on a vote to well underline and bold the name. And for my fun of it don't forget to call a loftwing and tie that letter.

The Dead:

Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Note: @The Silver Paladin will be your new guide

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nue
@Those who went Straight in Lost Woods

You seem to come to a door that appears different than the logs as though it is one from the temple when some had met the old lady and Groose. Yet you also see this time a second log than the one you came from going right. The door if you look closely also appears locked.

Investigate more around and on the door? Y/N
Go through the right Log

@Bomb @Librarian Cat

When you head left it seems you may be getting closer to the door. Yet this time once more you see the flower like enemies. For some reason you feel they are called Deku Scrubs.
"Huh? These flowers?" Fizz said, knowing that they are enemies.

tumblr_nav3y65lmK1tyxg7ko1_500.png

"Come at me you scrubs!" Fizz said as he Used Urchin Strike to close the gap and quickly attack the Scrubs.
Round 1 Update:

Suddenly no matter where in Hyrule you may be. Whether it's at Clock Town, Ordon, Kokiri, Skyloft, the Hyrule Fields, or even in one of the many Kakariko villages. A voice can be heard. "I am Hylia of a different Hyrule some may know it as the fallen Hyrule. You new warriors, no...heroes must stop the Demon Lord Ghirahim and save all of Hyrule and even your own worlds. Before he gets the Triforce. We have reason to believe he may not have it yet for there has not been any signs proving he has. We just know he may have a piece of it." The voice claiming to be Hylia stated. "If you help us defeat Ghirahim you not only can go home but be rewarded for your deed. First to help you heroes you must find the Spiritual Stones there are only three and they are scattered amongst the different worlds of Hyrule. I'm afraid I have no idea where. Good luck brave ones and I am sure you all are here for a reason...perhaps you all are even the new chosen ones." She said and soon the voice seemed to be done. Everyone now having a better idea on why they may be here.
Princess-Hilda.jpg

Then you all seem to see Hylia's face in the sky. How she is doing that no one knows and you don't really seem to question it for her image would change to something far more gruesome. Two dead bodies.
a844141.jpg

It's Rocket Raccon. The image she shows appears he was found outside the goddess statue, Rocket's face sliced up. It looks as though that he is where Groose and the Old Lady are.
balto3_13.jpg

Then another image appears his sort of companion Balto appears. Balto seems to have received a bullet to the head right in between his eyes. It seems someone is a good shot.

You may be wondering how these two ended up dead in front of the Godesses Statue. Perhaps Ghirahim is to blame, but an investigation should be done in order to find out for sure.

Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Note: It's that time finally I know. Okay so remember when you decided on a vote to well underline and bold the name. And for my fun of it don't forget to call a loftwing and tie that letter.

The Dead:

Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Well crap. Looks like Fizz has to fight alone now.

@Raven @Librarian Cat

Reactions: Nue
Round 1 Update:

Princess-Hilda.jpg

a844141.jpg

balto3_13.jpg

The Dead:

Dammit, the traitors worked fast... Serge grimaced at the thought, realizing that whoever had committed the kills was well-prepared to have finished it so suddenly. "Suki," He called for his friend to follow as he headed back to the temple where they had met Groose and his grandma. They needed to work fast to counter the traitors' actions in this clash.

Once the fisherman arrived at the crime scene, he set to work investigating Rocket's corpse. He wasn't as versed in guns as he was blades, having only seen a few such devices in the hands of his former companions.

@Raven @york

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar

Strax slung his gun over his shoulder. 'Bah. A coward! I'll find him for this!'
Hearing Zanzibar's sarcasm, he frowned.
fhsnmQZ.gif

'I'm a Nurse. Any 'Boo-Boos' will be obliterated for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!'

"I think you misunderstand, at least half of us don't seem injured Sontaran, and I literally meant that because something like a knife to the eye is a Boo Boo to me." Zanzibar said. He snapped his fingers and the bone armor dropped off along with everything else. Somehow the robes that laid underneath didn't seem to have been affected by all the dirt. The staff had also disappeared."ANNND, we have just lost two of our own. Anyone want to help me track down these traitors and give them a farewell party?"

@Those at the fight

@Those who are coming to investigate

You see the old lady looking at Rocket it appears more than Balto for Groose is over there looking at the scene. She looks and shakes her head. "Well it was defiantly messy." She commented then sighed. "I'm not sure but would say a Blade of some kind did most of this." She stated and moved to get a better look herself deciding what else to share. "Hmm but whos?" She seemed to ask allowed.​

You see the old lady looking at Rocket it appears more than Balto for Groose is over there looking at the scene. She looks and shakes her head. "Well it was defiantly messy." She commented then sighed. "I'm not sure but would say a Blade of some kind did most of this." She stated and moved to get a better look herself deciding what else to share. "Hmm but whos?" She seemed to ask allowed.​
Serge shook his head as he held his swallow out for the wise woman to look over. A few specks of blood were upon the gleaming blades, but they were not along the edge and held a certain age that suggested they had been there for months. "Not mine, elder," he explained with a hesitant expression, hoping that his willingness to show his blade was proof enough, "I was a warrior once, but no longer." With that out of the way, the quiet man stepped over to Balto's body and sighed. He had no idea where to begin with such a wound, and thought it might be better to leave it for another to solve.

@york @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
@Those just now in the Lost woods and have Gone Right

You walk soon seeing three logs one straight, one left, and one right. Where might you go?

Now, Ri paused at this joint in the paths. Was it better for the group to stay on one path, safer in number? Or for the sake of discovery to split into multiple paths? Both had their advantages and disadvantages. She didn't want to be the leader of this group, so she turned to them and told them what was on her mind.

"Staying together or separating, both can be good or bad. Many of you are likely much more strong and capable than I, so I will defer to your judgment whether to stay with me or choose one of the other paths. Regardless, I hope you stay safe and that we would all see each other again at some point."

She then walked on the path straight ahead.

tumblr_nqcr5qOLrj1uy350qo1_250.gif

"Sounds great, guess we'll..."
Round 1 Update:

Princess-Hilda.jpg

a844141.jpg

balto3_13.jpg

The Dead:

"... oh my."

It seemed that both Witches were interested by what there was to see with this new development. It was... something that they've been waiting for ever since they've heard of the stories of such things. A set of murders done in a place with all sorts of characters thrown in... sounds too convenient, but it was only the first set of these... right?

latest

"Well then, shall we investigate this murder together, Bern dear? Surely someone has to play the detective role one way or the other," Lambdadelta said as she dragged off her fellow Witch of Miracles towards the investigation scene.

latest

"Sounds about right, Lambda. This will be... amusing to look over," Bernkastel smiled lightly at her lover, not seeming to be bothered by how Lambda was dragging her around for this.

@Raven

Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Sounds great, guess we'll..."

"... oh my."

It seemed that both Witches were interested by what there was to see with this new development. It was... something that they've been waiting for ever since they've heard of the stories of such things. A set of murders done in a place with all sorts of characters thrown in... sounds too convenient, but it was only the first set of these... right?

latest

"Well then, shall we investigate this murder together, Bern dear? Surely someone has to play the detective role one way or the other," Lambdadelta said as she dragged off her fellow Witch of Miracles towards the investigation scene.

latest

"Sounds about right, Lambda. This will be... amusing to look over," Bernkastel smiled lightly at her lover, not seeming to be bothered by how Lambda was dragging her around for this.

@Raven
The fisherman heard the approaching steps of the girls and turned to them, giving them a wave to welcome them to the investigation. He thumbed towards the body of Balto with a curious expression. It seemed he wished to hear their theories for who had killed the wolf and perhaps Rocket as well.

@Gummi Bunnies @york @Raven

The Afterlife:

@Librarian Cat

2vdkyz9.jpg

You awake in a castle's Throne Room. The throne remains empty. You hear a noise at the other end of the Throne Room. Turning around, you see an armored man with two creatures by his side.

TPOneMore-Zant-620x.jpg

"So, the first one of you has arrived, then?" The figure said. The figure made its way towards the throne, the creatures walking beside it. The Creature finally sat down in the throne. "Welcome to my realm. The realm of Twilight." The figure let out a small laugh under his armor. "The Lord Ghirahim has given me control over those who die in his game, so I've decided to have a little fun." He snaps his fingers. "To make it more fun, I have gone into your mind. You are now an animal Spirit, and to become human and escape, you must fill your Vessel of Light, with pieces your soul. I have also sealed your powers." The figure let out a small laugh again, and hold one up:

56px-Vessel_of_Light.png

You would notice you had turned into your spirit animal. You couldn't use any of your equipment. You were trapped in this form until you collected the Spirit Vessels.

The figure spoke again. "There are also shards of a mirror. Once you return to your original form, you will require these to escape, but... You won't." The figure let out one final laugh. "Oh, and before I forget, there are spirit guides. Both from a realm that's... distant. Both were once kings of their lands, and then they were warriors. One is honorable and chivalrous, the other is playful. I will let you choose." Zant snapped his fingers, and two thrones appeared. In each, sat a woman. Their heads were down, and they were bound by magical chains.

YgHmA.jpg

((Except they're unconscious.))

"Remember, you can only free one, and they will guide you throughout this realm. I will be watching you, for I am King Zant." Zant finally stood up, and left the room. The thrones still sat at the end of the room

Investigate?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nue and Raven
Round 1 Update:

Princess-Hilda.jpg

a844141.jpg

balto3_13.jpg

You may be wondering how these two ended up dead in front of the Godesses Statue. Perhaps Ghirahim is to blame, but an investigation should be done in order to find out for sure.​

So some weird genetically altered looking raccoon and a dog died. Sounded like the end of some bad, overly sappy book. What a shame, huh? What a total shame.

Well, that was Accelerator's facetious thoughts anyway. He cared little for the actual murder, nor did he really react at even the method of killing. It didn't concern him that much. No way he was gonna die, and he didn't exactly have anyone to protect here. Yes, that was right. No pun intended, this was a dog-eat-dog world, and Accelerator had to make sure he was the top dog around these parts.

Still, it didn't seem like there was any other place to go, so he may as well go ahead and investigate. Detective Main Plan to the rescue. Woo.

th_toaru8.png

"Blades, huh? Real fuckin' deductive there," He snarked, having walked over to the scene to see for himself. It was also needless to say that the dog was shot. Funny. If this was a person, Accelerator would have probably made a "shot down like a dog" metaphor here, but perhaps that was just like kicking a puppy when it was already done.

Heh, who said subtlety was dead?

"What do you mean whose? Are you implying one of us did it? Tch, what a pain. Dunno why they'd do something like this. Not that I really care, but it'll get really annoying if people just keep dying outta nowhere... Hmm."

That Serge guy definitely had an able blade, but his weapon wasn't really bloody, and on top of that, he seemed too goody-goody to do something like this to defenseless animal. Well, a defenseless animal and some weird mutant of a raccoon. There was a difference there. But if not him, who else? That Kanzaki broad couldn't have done it either. She was with the other kid with the big key and the weirdo the whole time, so those were their alibis.

Let's see, who else had blades? Uh... Raven didn't seem like the kind of guy to do it. Cross him out. Like Serge, Ashitaka seemed too goody-goody to do anything like this out of the blue. That Aeric guy was a little sketchy, but despite his... eccentric behavior, it seemed doubtful. No, no. He couldn't just focus on the swordsmen. It was unlikely that two people happened to commit two different murders and not be caught, and then go ahead and take the bodies to this place.

With that being said, it had to be one person who was a good shot and used those flashy swords. But who?

"Oi, anyone seen that Victor guy around?"

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Investigatin' peeps​

"I think you misunderstand, at least half of us don't seem injured Sontaran, and I literally meant that because something like a knife to the eye is a Boo Boo to me." Zanzibar said. He snapped his fingers and the bone armor dropped off along with everything else. Somehow the robes that laid underneath didn't seem to have been affected by all the dirt. The staff had also disappeared."ANNND, we have just lost two of our own. Anyone want to help me track down these traitors and give them a farewell party?"

@Those at the fight
@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Librarian Cat @Archwar @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Mari

The Legendary Star-Lord took of his helmet and stared into its shiny, reflective surface. Rocket was dead. For all of the numerous arguments they had, he felt like something had been torn out of him. A pang of guilt that he didn't insist that Rocket stick with him. He thought that he would almost collapse. He failed the little guy.
'I should've protected him.' said Star-Lord, with the most sincerity he'd shown anyone since they'd arrived. 'I was his friend, and I should've gone with him....Maybe I could've stopped this from happening. No matter who killed him, Rocket's death is my fault, because I wasn't smart enough...'
He looked up. Now, people would finally be able to see, not the cocky masked gunslinger known as Star-Lord, but the lost young man called Peter Quill.

tumblr_inline_mktgl3zCbY1qz4rgp.png

'I gotta find out who did this. Someone point me in the right direction, an' I'll get going.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Raven @Jeremi @Kaykay @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @Verite @The Tactician
Strax meanwhile, still didn't quite understand what Zanzibar meant.

'Sir. I don't quite understand. How can a Boo-Boo be an injury?'
Hearing of Rocket and Balto's death, Strax looked up at the sky.
'The Moon must have done this!'
tumblr_mt4tvhinF31sevohpo1_250.gif
tumblr_mdlrwoxFkm1qe3kfyo3_250.gif

But Strax was determined to accompany the good Doctor and find the Traitors. He reached into his jacket and took out a small, black, triangular MediUnit. It was a mass of buttons, wires, and sensors, specially designed to fit Strax's gnarled hands.
'This will prove invaluable in finding the cause of death. I will come with you sir! Perhaps the Moon enlisted these 'Boo-Boos' to obliterate the Rodent!'

3vPWcHc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bo's attention was brought to that of a goddess in the sky. She spoke of the Triforce and Ghirahim. However, he payed the closest attention to the fact that the image of two lifeless bodies had suddenly appeared. Bo leaned back putting his hands behind his head. His stare almost pierced the sky. With a deep inhale and exhale he stated what he thought out loud as he walked to the destination of the raccoon's body. "Well, looks like they got in a scuffle..." He dropped the Mani Katti and it dematerialized. "With each other. The dog probably wounded the raccoon. It seems unlikely the gun belongs to the dog, but its just scratches on the raccoon's body. Gah, I hate mysteries." Bo stopped. "Wait. This way." Bo fell towards the direction he was going to walk eventually gaining balance using what was left of the forward momentum. His eyes fell back onto the picture. "Why am I even solving this? It has nothing to do with the Tri-force. Baa, it'll entertain me for now." Bo stuffed a hand in his pocket kicking a rock down the path like a soccer ball until he reached the statue where he would kick the rock into the statue.

"But, then one thing confuses me. How did the Raccoon die of simple scratches?" Bo saw others congregate around the body. None, characters he recognized. He dropped his hands from his head and approached the scene to see that the marks were in fact deep enough for the edge of a blade. Bo nudged the dead bodies with his feet. "Damn, this just got complicated. Now it seems the racoon was protecting the mutt."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.