Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening the box you hear this sound.

You notice there happens to be a key in the box. Oh what your two's luck.

latest

It's certainly a key. Well time to find how to get to that door. You will notice this way was a dead end. But it seems when you turn around there are now monsters it would seem along your path most appear to be like before but there farther away you can see something bigger that appears to be different.

latest

@Bomb @Librarian Cat
Yay! Fizz got a key!

Umm... enemies appeared.

"Lemme have em!" Fizz said as he charged to so the stabby stabby with the soldier guy.

@Raven @Librarian Cat

Yay! Fizz got a key!

Umm... enemies appeared.

"Lemme have em!" Fizz said as he charged to so the stabby stabby with the soldier guy.

@Raven @Librarian Cat
The soldier most either be dumb or feel charging was a good idea. Maybe even that's all he knows but as soon as he sees Fizz he heads straight for him his own weapon held out in front of him.

@Bomb @Librarian Cat

@Everyone Heading back to Skyloft

Heading back to the sky you once more can see the entrance of Skyloft and everything basically just how you left it except most of the other loftwings were no longer hanging around. The Mayor seemed to be taking care of some other stuff. Where might you chose to fly?

Back to Skyloft
To Pumpkin Island

Fly around and Look at the other Islands

Please Bold and Underline your choices

Mitten's Loft-Wing thing floated in the air awaiting for the others, however, it seemed they disappeared. The Cat decided to head to Skyloft to investigate where the lost hero might be. As he flew, there was no sign of any of the 'Loftwings'. There were also more elf-like people running around doing things and even though Mitten didn't have anything against these people, their elf-like appearance brought back none too pleasant memories. As he landed, Mitten noticed a human casually leaning on a column. After a few moments, he equipped a rifle and petted a crimson Loftwing before heading off somewhere.

Mitten had heard about traitors so he decided to investigate this chap, by being as blunt as possible.

"YOU!" Mitten meowed. He steered the Loftwing made of kittens to the human."Where are you going?"

@The Sliver Paladin @york @The Tactician

@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim was now a bit tired from dealing with the others and just barley getting to teleport away before getting furious on how the fight was going. The battle had turned it seemed a moment and that was not his plan. He hated when people changed his plans. Taking a breath from where he now stood soon he saw Raven heading for him. He gave a smile. "Oh fun" He commented.

loz_skyward_sword____ghirahim_by_fuckiinglove-d6nd3yb.png

He happened to barely get hit by Raven just before being able to vanish once more making the cut of his glove on his hand now having the whole glove fall off. He had just barely heard the Doctor before he had done the teleport once more to not get badly hit when he reappeared he smiled. "Sorry not sorry this is what I do" He replied. Ghirahim seemed to make a replay of his battle with Link appear even though he once lost.

WHo knows how he was able to do that so strange Ghirahim seems to be.

wii_zeldass_2_scrn02_e3.jpg

When the rocks came at Ghirahim once more he began to use his hand and blade to deflect what he could it also appeared he had switched hands being a glove was now gone.

It seemed now there was a hand coming that Ghirahim didn't really see till well yikes to late again on his part once more he staggered back this time however making himself vanish once more yet again reappearing a bit a ways from them all. "My turn" He stated this time having two forms of the knifes in the air one it appeared vertical of a circle the other horizontal of a circle then he began to charge straight at the group his aim however was the Doctor from over hearing the comment of his glove and possible cut hand.​

Zanzibar huffed, teleport spam was no fun. He learned that when attempting to retrieve a device from a sentient miniature horse and was kicked. That resulted in him singing so high glass broke. The Doctor didn't want to repeat that.

While he turned to face Gay Lord, a knife lounged itself into his right eye. Zanzibar's head snapped back and he staggered, but quickly regained balance before another knife bounced off the armor. Then the Doctor saw a swarm of knives coming straight at him. Apparently the demon was a spammer so a quick teleport got him out allowing the knives to hit another target. When he materialized, it was slightly away from the battle, but still within range that he could easily be brought back in.

"Just... why? Out of all the ways he could have attempted to kill me he had to pick a knife to the eye? So very unoriginal," Zanzibar sighed. He put a hand on the knife to yank it out and in doing so, accidentally pulled out his own eye."Again?! Well, I suggest I have to keep an eye on the battle then while I force my own eye back in."

Zanzibar yanked the knife out and threw it on the ground. His eye, however, was still connected to the brain which sent a dull pain all along the optic nerve. The doctor just ignored it, afterall, countless deaths just made pain so very dull now, but the eyeball didn't agree. It was bouncing around on Zanzibar's palm while it struggled with the pain.

"Yes, I know, it hurts, but pain keeps us living!" Zanzibar said. He then tried putting the eyeball back into the socket.

@Raven @Those that fight

Reactions: Mari
Mitten's Loft-Wing thing floated in the air awaiting for the others, however, it seemed they disappeared. The Cat decided to head to Skyloft to investigate where the lost hero might be. As he flew, there was no sign of any of the 'Loftwings'. There were also more elf-like people running around doing things and even though Mitten didn't have anything against these people, their elf-like appearance brought back none too pleasant memories. As he landed, Mitten noticed a human casually leaning on a column. After a few moments, he equipped a rifle and petted a crimson Loftwing before heading off somewhere.

Mitten had heard about traitors so he decided to investigate this chap, by being as blunt as possible.

"YOU!" Mitten meowed. He steered the Loftwing made of kittens to the human."Where are you going?"

@The Sliver Paladin @york @The Tactician

Zanzibar huffed, teleport spam was no fun. He learned that when attempting to retrieve a device from a sentient miniature horse and was kicked. That resulted in him singing so high glass broke. The Doctor didn't want to repeat that.

While he turned to face Gay Lord, a knife lounged itself into his right eye. Zanzibar's head snapped back and he staggered, but quickly regained balance before another knife bounced off the armor. Then the Doctor saw a swarm of knives coming straight at him. Apparently the demon was a spammer so a quick teleport got him out allowing the knives to hit another target. When he materialized, it was slightly away from the battle, but still within range that he could easily be brought back in.

"Just... why? Out of all the ways he could have attempted to kill me he had to pick a knife to the eye? So very unoriginal," Zanzibar sighed. He put a hand on the knife to yank it out and in doing so, accidentally pulled out his own eye."Again?! Well, I suggest I have to keep an eye on the battle then while I force my own eye back in."

Zanzibar yanked the knife out and threw it on the ground. His eye, however, was still connected to the brain which sent a dull pain all along the optic nerve. The doctor just ignored it, afterall, countless deaths just made pain so very dull now, but the eyeball didn't agree. It was bouncing around on Zanzibar's palm while it struggled with the pain.

"Yes, I know, it hurts, but pain keeps us living!" Zanzibar said. He then tried putting the eyeball back into the socket.

@Raven @Those that fight

Kaneda turned around. "Hmm? Oh, I'm just exploring. Name's Kaneda." He said. He shifted the rifle on his back.

@Skyloft

Kaneda turned around. "Hmm? Oh, I'm just exploring. Name's Kaneda." He said. He shifted the rifle on his back.

@Skyloft

Mitten narrowed his eyes, untrusting of Kaneda."So, is that your Loft-Wing over there?" The general pointed at the crimson bird.

Mitten narrowed his eyes, untrusting of Kaneda."So, is that your Loft-Wing over there?" The general pointed at the crimson bird.

"Yeah. It's like my motorcycle back in my home." Kaneda said giving a small laugh. "It's a wild ride."

"Yep Mido may still be blocking the way though but we can take you to the entrance to Kokiri which would also be the exit to enter Hyrule Fields." They replied.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato

th_897.png

Ven grinned and clenched a fist, a bit of energy seeming to return to his expression. "All right, thanks a bunch! If you could take us there, that'd be great. I'm ready whenever you are," he said, summoning his keyblade in his right hand. He twirled it behind his back out of habit, simply to keep his hands busy. "You guys up for this too?" he asked his companions. Whether or not they were still interested, Ven was still cool with heading along. The sooner they found this princess, the sooner they could find more information on this world and figure out a way to escape it.

@Raven @Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato

th_897.png

Ven grinned and clenched a fist, a bit of energy seeming to return to his expression. "All right, thanks a bunch! If you could take us there, that'd be great. I'm ready whenever you are," he said, summoning his keyblade in his right hand. He twirled it behind his back out of habit, simply to keep his hands busy. "You guys up for this too?" he asked his companions. Whether or not they were still interested, Ven was still cool with heading along. The sooner they found this princess, the sooner they could find more information on this world and figure out a way to escape it.

Aeric looked up, his decaying skin spreading into an unintentionally creepy smile. "Something is blocking the way? Sounds like a challenge. I'm in, of course. As if I'd let you have all the fun."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven
@Thuro The Assassin Potato

"Mind me asking, why are you exploring?"

"To get used to the place. I have a feeling that we'll be back here, so I need to know it, since this is technically my new turf."

"To get used to the place. I have a feeling that we'll be back here, so I need to know it, since this is technically my new turf."

"Understandable, though me and a couple others are looking for a person going by the name of Zelda. From what we know, she is in a slumber, imprisoned by her own design. Don't ask, it came from a talking tree. Any idea where that might be?"

She dropped to the ground, placing Yuki down gently who in turn laid Skull Kid calmly down into the ground. "He's still out of it." He reported, staring silently down at the kid. "I think--" She interrupted his statement with a quick grabbing of his hand and pulled him closer to her. "Yuki...this is a mistake. We should have left him there. I still say he should be dead. It's not too late." She tapped the tip of her blade against her chin repeatedly.

"But's...he's only a kid."

"So was the Fifth."

He looked away. He couldn't refute that, the Fifth had tried to poison him, electrocute her, gas them both...but even still. "He was coerced against his will, every move orchestrated by the mask." He tried to defend again.

"Were any of us so different in Deus's game? And you're right. What's to stop him from being taken again? He is a kid. And he moved a moon! If the kid grows up or the mask gains more power..." She stared intently at Yuki before leveling her gaze at Skull Kid.

"We should end him. Now. He's powerless, the threat will be over. You won't have to worry about his lies any more."

"But--"

"Yuki. All I've done has been to protect you. People call me crazy, I can hear them every time. But just ask yourself this: Have I ever let you down?"

"..." He sighed. "Very well. Take him."

"Gladly." She rushed forward, blade in hand.

tumblr_mb4zj8rHGK1qbvovho4_500.gif

And gave the prone Skull Kid a kick to wake him up and flip him over.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Fizz fought back with his trident and stabbed him.

@Raven @Librarian Cat
Rocket pitched in to help out the fish guy, although little was spoken between them, the goal was common, and that's good enough for him. A temporary Groot, perhaps? Only smaller and fishier!

Rocket went straight up to this creature's face, stuck his big fat gun all up in its face, and was all like "I'm tired of your SHIT!" Followed by the pulling of the trigger and stafing back and forth, hopefully turning that thing into a pile of sand.

@Raven @big bomba

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Kazuma agreed with Ri's assessment. "Yes, we probably should go towards the right", he said. He followed the korean woman's path, following closely and watching out for anything suspicious or dangerous along the way. He hoped their higher powered companions would also be wary and alert while they walked towards the right.

@Mari @Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Raven
images

":D" Balto barked happily toward the group. He followed right behind Kazuma TO THE RIGHT, sniffing occasionally to check here and there if the hero was around.

But then again, what does Lost Hero smell like?
@Mari @Lizzy@Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Raven

th_897.png

Aeric looked up, his decaying skin spreading into an unintentionally creepy smile. "Something is blocking the way? Sounds like a challenge. I'm in, of course. As if I'd let you have all the fun."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven
"I suppose so, especially if it will further us towards our own goals," Kanzaki nodded, subconsciously inching away from Aeric, though acknowledging his words, "If an obstacle shall present itself towards us, my Nanasen will take care of it with relative ease," she spoke, a tiny bit of pride in her voice.

As a Saint, she had to be among the strongest magicians. She would protect her allies no matter what. For all her power, it was supposed to be such a simple thing to stand in front of others and protect them, but the ability seemed to escape her grasp like a fly. It was frustrating to no end. Seeing a cycle of powerlessness, despite all the power that she had at her hand.

Perhaps that was why she admired and envied Touma Kamijou. Perhaps that was why she envied someone like Ventus as well.

"Lead the way, Ventus."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Raven

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"I suppose so, especially if it will further us towards our own goals," Kanzaki nodded, subconsciously inching away from Aeric, though acknowledging his words, "If an obstacle shall present itself towards us, my Nanasen will take care of it with relative ease," she spoke, a tiny bit of pride in her voice.

As a Saint, she had to be among the strongest magicians. She would protect her allies no matter what. For all her power, it was supposed to be such a simple thing to stand in front of others and protect them, but the ability seemed to escape her grasp like a fly. It was frustrating to no end. Seeing a cycle of powerlessness, despite all the power that she had at her hand.

Perhaps that was why she admired and envied Touma Kamijou. Perhaps that was why she envied someone like Ventus as well.

"Lead the way, Ventus."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Raven

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

th_140.png

Ven smiled gleefully, too naive to notice the creepy smile on Aeric's face. "I'm leading the way? Well, all right, I'd be honored." The teen felt flattered that they saw him as someone worth leading them. Most people thought him too childish to be a leader. The idea felt refreshing to him.

Ven began to walk after the boy, continuing to twirl his keyblade in his right hand as a thought popped into his head. "Say, Kaori, what is a Nanasen?" he asked, remembering she had stated that her Nanasen could take care of any obstacles with ease.

"Understandable, though me and a couple others are looking for a person going by the name of Zelda. From what we know, she is in a slumber, imprisoned by her own design. Don't ask, it came from a talking tree. Any idea where that might be?"

"Nope. Haven't seen her." Kaneda said. "I saw a cave nearby, perhaps we could check there?" Kaneda pointed towards a cave.

@Skyloft

Status
Not open for further replies.