Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So some weird genetically altered looking raccoon and a dog died. Sounded like the end of some bad, overly sappy book. What a shame, huh? What a total shame.

Well, that was Accelerator's facetious thoughts anyway. He cared little for the actual murder, nor did he really react at even the method of killing. It didn't concern him that much. No way he was gonna die, and he didn't exactly have anyone to protect here. Yes, that was right. No pun intended, this was a dog-eat-dog world, and Accelerator had to make sure he was the top dog around these parts.

Still, it didn't seem like there was any other place to go, so he may as well go ahead and investigate. Detective Main Plan to the rescue. Woo.

th_toaru8.png

"Blades, huh? Real fuckin' deductive there," He snarked, having walked over to the scene to see for himself. It was also needless to say that the dog was shot. Funny. If this was a person, Accelerator would have probably made a "shot down like a dog" metaphor here, but perhaps that was just like kicking a puppy when it was already done.

Heh, who said subtlety was dead?

"What do you mean whose? Are you implying one of us did it? Tch, what a pain. Dunno why they'd do something like this. Not that I really care, but it'll get really annoying if people just keep dying outta nowhere... Hmm."

That Serge guy definitely had an able blade, but his weapon wasn't really bloody, and on top of that, he seemed too goody-goody to do something like this to defenseless animal. Well, a defenseless animal and some weird mutant of a raccoon. There was a difference there. But if not him, who else? That Kanzaki broad couldn't have done it either. She was with the other kid with the big key and the weirdo the whole time, so those were their alibis.

Let's see, who else had blades? Uh... Raven didn't seem like the kind of guy to do it. Cross him out. Like Serge, Ashitaka seemed too goody-goody to do anything like this out of the blue. That Aeric guy was a little sketchy, but despite his... eccentric behavior, it seemed doubtful. No, no. He couldn't just focus on the swordsmen. It was unlikely that two people happened to commit two different murders and not be caught, and then go ahead and take the bodies to this place.

With that being said, it had to be one person who was a good shot and used those flashy swords. But who?

"Oi, anyone seen that Victor guy around?"

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Investigatin' peeps​
"Victor?" Serge tilted his head to the side at the man's question, trying to recall whoever the name belonged to. Perhaps I should try learning the names of my companions. We are in this together, after all... "No, but I can help look."

@Bomb @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Raven

The fisherman heard the approaching steps of the girls and turned to them, giving them a wave to welcome them to the investigation. He thumbed towards the body of Balto with a curious expression. It seemed he wished to hear their theories for who had killed the wolf and perhaps Rocket as well.

@Gummi Bunnies @york @Raven
An interested look appeared on Lambda's face, looks like it was time to use the trusty theories that she had on her.

latest

"Well well well... guess it's time for some sleuthing around! I get a good idea on what's the cause of this. I'm going to assume that there's possibly two people involved, two culprits. It's quite a stretch to assume that someone is skilled enough to use both a blade and a gun for these kills... not to mention that we have two deaths to account for. Meaning, we have one with a blade and one with a gun, and a skilled gun user at that as well. How's that for a start? I'm not usually the detective, but I'm at least trying!" Lambdadelta exclaimed while using the Blue Truth to give out her theories.

latest

"What a simple theory. You do know that later evidence will override your present Blue Truth at this moment. I'd rather not waste your precious Truths with those..." Bernkastel wasn't so amused or surprised that Lambdadelta had done and used a Blue Truth this early.

@The Tactician @Verite @Raven @Bomb @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

@Those who went Straight in Lost Woods

You seem to come to a door that appears different than the logs as though it is one from the temple when some had met the old lady and Groose. Yet you also see this time a second log than the one you came from going right. The door if you look closely also appears locked.

Investigate more around and on the door? Y/N
Go through the right Log

Please Bold and Underline your choice

@Bomb @Librarian Cat

When you head left it seems you may be getting closer to the door. Yet this time once more you see the flower like enemies. For some reason you feel they are called Deku Scrubs.

Kazuma Kiryu, as they approached the door, didn't know what to make of it. He looked at the others with him, and wasn't getting a response. So, he decided to go through the right log.

Then, as the message to apparently everyone came up overhead, he looked back. Balto, indeed, was gone. He cursed under his breath. "I did not know him much, but he was a good, honorable creature. He will be avenged."

@Raven @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Archwar @Librarian Cat

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Round 1 Update:

Suddenly no matter where in Hyrule you may be. Whether it's at Clock Town, Ordon, Kokiri, Skyloft, the Hyrule Fields, or even in one of the many Kakariko villages. A voice can be heard. "I am Hylia of a different Hyrule some may know it as the fallen Hyrule. You new warriors, no...heroes must stop the Demon Lord Ghirahim and save all of Hyrule and even your own worlds. Before he gets the Triforce. We have reason to believe he may not have it yet for there has not been any signs proving he has. We just know he may have a piece of it." The voice claiming to be Hylia stated. "If you help us defeat Ghirahim you not only can go home but be rewarded for your deed. First to help you heroes you must find the Spiritual Stones there are only three and they are scattered amongst the different worlds of Hyrule. I'm afraid I have no idea where. Good luck brave ones and I am sure you all are here for a reason...perhaps you all are even the new chosen ones." She said and soon the voice seemed to be done. Everyone now having a better idea on why they may be here.
Princess-Hilda.jpg

Then you all seem to see Hylia's face in the sky. How she is doing that no one knows and you don't really seem to question it for her image would change to something far more gruesome. Two dead bodies.
a844141.jpg

It's Rocket Raccon. The image she shows appears he was found outside the goddess statue, Rocket's face sliced up. It looks as though that he is where Groose and the Old Lady are.
balto3_13.jpg

Then another image appears his sort of companion Balto appears. Balto seems to have received a bullet to the head right in between his eyes. It seems someone is a good shot.

You may be wondering how these two ended up dead in front of the Godesses Statue. Perhaps Ghirahim is to blame, but an investigation should be done in order to find out for sure.

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Note: It's that time finally I know. Okay so remember when you decided on a vote to well underline and bold the name. And for my fun of it don't forget to call a loftwing and tie that letter.

The Dead:

Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Note: @The Silver Paladin will be your new guide
BWAWNkoPP1dzv9GH9J0ZA1gvFBofnuoHcmajOkjtFRub

"....Two were killed?......This is my fault......Had I not been distracted with that fool I could've saved them...."

The Blademaster spoke saddened by this. He slowly approached the bodies and the others around them before he fell to his knees.

14%2B-%2B1

"I have sworn to protect all with this sword but I see two have died. I couldn't protect them.........." Raven spoke sadly looking as if he was praying.

@Those around the bodies who need someone to interact with.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Librarian Cat @Archwar @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Mari

The Legendary Star-Lord took of his helmet and stared into its shiny, reflective surface. Rocket was dead. For all of the numerous arguments they had, he felt like something had been torn out of him. A pang of guilt that he didn't insist that Rocket stick with him. He thought that he would almost collapse. He failed the little guy.
'I should've protected him.' said Star-Lord, with the most sincerity he'd shown anyone since they'd arrived. 'I was his friend, and I should've gone with him....Maybe I could've stopped this from happening. No matter who killed him, Rocket's death is my fault, because I wasn't smart enough...'
He looked up. Now, people would finally be able to see, not the cocky masked gunslinger known as Star-Lord, but the lost young man called Peter Quill.

tumblr_inline_mktgl3zCbY1qz4rgp.png

'I gotta find out who did this. Someone point me in the right direction, an' I'll get going.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Raven @Jeremi @Kaykay @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @Verite @The Tactician
Strax meanwhile, still didn't quite understand what Zanzibar meant.

'Sir. I don't quite understand. How can a Boo-Boo be an injury?'
Hearing of Rocket and Balto's death, Strax looked up at the sky.
'The Moon must have done this!'
tumblr_mt4tvhinF31sevohpo1_250.gif
tumblr_mdlrwoxFkm1qe3kfyo3_250.gif

But Strax was determined to accompany the good Doctor and find the Traitors. He reached into his jacket and took out a small, black, triangular MediUnit. It was a mass of buttons, wires, and sensors, specially designed to fit Strax's gnarled hands.
'This will prove invaluable in finding the cause of death. I will come with you sir! Perhaps the Moon enlisted these 'Boo-Boos' to obliterate the Rodent!'

3vPWcHc.gif

"That's what I mean, I've been injured in so many fascinating ways, most basic wounds or even fatal ones have become like Boo Boos to me! Anyways, I can teleport us all there to begin an investigation, but I have to retrieve my Kitten friend afterwards. He sent me some rather damning intel to suggest that we have a traitor at Skyloft."

@Those at the fight site

An interested look appeared on Lambda's face, looks like it was time to use the trusty theories that she had on her.

latest

"Well well well... guess it's time for some sleuthing around! I get a good idea on what's the cause of this. I'm going to assume that there's possibly two people involved, two culprits. It's quite a stretch to assume that someone is skilled enough to use both a blade and a gun for these kills... not to mention that we have two deaths to account for. Meaning, we have one with a blade and one with a gun, and a skilled gun user at that as well. How's that for a start? I'm not usually the detective, but I'm at least trying!" Lambdadelta exclaimed while using the Blue Truth to give out her theories.

latest

"What a simple theory. You do know that later evidence will override your present Blue Truth at this moment. I'd rather not waste your precious Truths with those..." Bernkastel wasn't so amused or surprised that Lambdadelta had done and used a Blue Truth this early.

Serge nodded as he listened to Lambda's theory, understanding her just fine for a fisherman. While certainly not a genius, the man could call upon certain experiences with logical puzzles, though there was one problem that he had with the theory. He held up a hand to grab Lambda and Bern's attention from each other, "What if it was a single person, with both a gun and a blade?" It was an odd idea compared to the blonde's theory, but they needed to be through in their work.

"Oh, and Serge," He pointed to his own chest, giving them his name so they knew what to call him by.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @york

"That's what I mean, I've been injured in so many fascinating ways, most basic wounds or even fatal ones have become like Boo Boos to me! Anyways, I can teleport us all there to begin an investigation, but I have to retrieve my Kitten friend afterwards. He sent me some rather damning intel to suggest that we have a traitor at Skyloft."

@Those at the fight site
Strax saluted. ''Till then, Sir, I am at your command! What is your name, girl?'
He was pretty sure that he had it all under control. Those Boo-Boos and the Moon would pay for what they had done.
@Archwar

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
"Victor?" Serge tilted his head to the side at the man's question, trying to recall whoever the name belonged to. Perhaps I should try learning the names of my companions. We are in this together, after all... "No, but I can help look."

@Bomb @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Raven

latest

latest

BWAWNkoPP1dzv9GH9J0ZA1gvFBofnuoHcmajOkjtFRub

"....Two were killed?......This is my fault......Had I not been distracted with that fool I could've saved them...."

The Blademaster spoke saddened by this. He slowly approached the bodies and the others around them before he fell to his knees.

14%2B-%2B1

"I have sworn to protect all with this sword but I see two have died. I couldn't protect them.........." Raven spoke sadly looking as if he was praying.

@Those around the bodies who need someone to interact with.
th_toaru7.png

"Bah, don't waste your time," He answered to Serge, looking around, "If he ain't gonna show his face to speak for himself, he's probably hiding. Seen him use swords and guns, and on top of that, he won't shut up about how cool and dastardly he is. A third... no, a fourth-rate villain. Of course, I'm just jumpin' to conclusions here. Could be anyone else for all I know," he spoke, facing the others.

"So with that being said, got any other suspects in mind? Preferably people who act all evil and the like and use blades and is good enough with a gun to put a hole in between a dog's eye," he spoke. With that criteria, Accelerator could probably also add that Zanzibar guy to the list... if it weren't for the fact that the apparently mad scientist or whatever was fighting alongside him and the others against that Ghirahim guy. And not being subtle about it at all.

"If you have time to mope, you have time to look for the killer or killers, hero," Accelerator said to Raven, using the term "hero" almost mockingly, still seemingly the same even in a situation like this.

Anyway, the two little girls over there seemed to be surprisingly into the discussion... even though the talk of Truths or whatever made him raise an eyebrow. The fuck were they goin' on about now?

th_toaru19.png

"Ah... I suppose that broadens the search though, doesn't it? Those two hero boys don't exactly seem like the dog slaughtering types, not to mention that I can guess their swords aren't bloody. And I imagine most of the other sword users are the same," he said, referring to Raven and Serge, "And it's not very princely to slaughter wantonly like that either. So that Ashitaka guy's in the clear in my eyes too. Unless there's someone I'm missing, it has to be someone who can has to be able to use both weapons, since I dunno who here just came locked and loaded with normal guns and nothing else."

"I can confirm that sentiment about the other blade users," Kanzaki said, appearing out of the midst of the investigation scene, drawing her sword for others to see that it was clean, hopefully clearing her of suspicion, before sheathing it just as quickly.

jhlg8Ru.jpg

"I was with Ventus, Jen, Scree, and Aeric the entire time, and none of us left each other's sights as far as I know. Our blades are clean," Kanzaki spoke for who she was accompanying with confidence.

"Dandy," Accelerator replied, scratching his head briefly, "Are we all in agreement that it's most likely Victor for the time being then until someone else comes off as more suspicious or so? Not lookin' good for that guy."

@Crimson Spartan @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Investigatin' peeps​

Strax saluted. ''Till then, Sir, I am at your command! What is your name, girl?'
He was pretty sure that he had it all under control. Those Boo-Boos and the Moon would pay for what they had done.
@Archwar
"Dr. Zanzibar at your service. Now, what is yours?"

th_toaru7.png

"Bah, don't waste your time," He answered to Serge, looking around, "If he ain't gonna show his face to speak for himself, he's probably hiding. Seen him use swords and guns, and on top of that, he won't shut up about how cool and dastardly he is. A third... no, a fourth-rate villain. Of course, I'm just jumpin' to conclusions here. Could be anyone else for all I know," he spoke, facing the others.

"So with that being said, got any other suspects in mind? Preferably people who act all evil and the like and use blades and is good enough with a gun to put a hole in between a dog's eye," he spoke. With that criteria, Accelerator could probably also add that Zanzibar guy to the list... if it weren't for the fact that the apparently mad scientist or whatever was fighting alongside him and the others against that Ghirahim guy. And not being subtle about it at all.

"If you have time to mope, you have time to look for the killer or killers, hero," Accelerator said to Raven, using the term "hero" almost mockingly, still seemingly the same even in a situation like this.

Anyway, the two little girls over there seemed to be surprisingly into the discussion... even though the talk of Truths or whatever made him raise an eyebrow. The fuck were they goin' on about now?

th_toaru19.png

"Ah... I suppose that broadens the search though, doesn't it? Those two hero boys don't exactly seem like the dog slaughtering types, not to mention that I can guess their swords aren't bloody. And I imagine most of the other sword users are the same," he said, referring to Raven and Serge, "And it's not very princely to slaughter wantonly like that either. So that Ashitaka guy's in the clear in my eyes too. Unless there's someone I'm missing, it has to be someone who can has to be able to use both weapons, since I dunno who here just came locked and loaded with normal guns and nothing else."

"I can confirm that sentiment about the other blade users," Kanzaki said, appearing out of the midst of the investigation scene, drawing her sword for others to see that it was clean, hopefully clearing her of suspicion, before sheathing it just as quickly.

jhlg8Ru.jpg

"I was with Ventus, Jen, Scree, and Aeric the entire time, and none of us left each other's sights as far as I know. Our blades are clean," Kanzaki spoke for who she was accompanying with confidence.

"Dandy," Accelerator replied, scratching his head briefly, "Are we all in agreement that it's most likely Victor for the time being then until someone else comes off as more suspicious or so? Not lookin' good for that guy."

@Crimson Spartan @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Investigatin' peeps​
Serge rubbed the back of his neck, clearly uncomfortable with the speed that which Accelerator had reached his conclusion. He didn't want to rush this process too much, unsure if it would end well for them if they choose too quickly. "Let's remain vigilant, just in case..." He relented with a sigh, for now placing his vote on Victor.

@Crimson Spartan @Raven @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi

Welp, I was ignored. My fault for no tagging tho\

Bo's attention was brought to that of a goddess in the sky. She spoke of the Triforce and Ghirahim. However, he payed the closest attention to the fact that the image of two lifeless bodies had suddenly appeared. Bo leaned back putting his hands behind his head. His stare almost pierced the sky. With a deep inhale and exhale he stated what he thought out loud as he walked to the destination of the raccoon's body. "Well, looks like they got in a scuffle..." He dropped the Mani Katti and it dematerialized. "With each other. The dog probably wounded the raccoon. It seems unlikely the gun belongs to the dog, but its just scratches on the raccoon's body. Gah, I hate mysteries." Bo stopped. "Wait. This way." Bo fell towards the direction he was going to walk eventually gaining balance using what was left of the forward momentum. His eyes fell back onto the picture. "Why am I even solving this? It has nothing to do with the Tri-force. Baa, it'll entertain me for now." Bo stuffed a hand in his pocket kicking a rock down the path like a soccer ball until he reached the statue where he would kick the rock into the statue.

"But, then one thing confuses me. How did the Raccoon die of simple scratches?" Bo saw others congregate around the body. None, characters he recognized. He dropped his hands from his head and approached the scene to see that the marks were in fact deep enough for the edge of a blade. Bo nudged the dead bodies with his feet. "Damn, this just got complicated. Now it seems the racoon was protecting the mutt."

Bo looked around at everyone already pointing fingers and then raised his hand like a kid in grade school, which was his approximate height. "I just arrived a few seconds ago. Who here uses a blade or can use a blade other than me? However..." Bo lowered his hand and drew his Mani Katti out of thin air again. "It can't be me because when I release the blade it dissapears into my inventory. I have a hand-held cannon on my arm though, but it would disintegrate that dog." Bo's scratched his head letting go of the blade and letting it disperse. "Wait... what if someone with a blade killed the rat- er... raccoon and then the dog attacked them, but they used the raccoon's blaster and just got lucky? Wait! Why am I talking to you strangers! Who are all of you anyways! I only know the mopey one known as Raven!" He pointed a finger to what he knew as a video game character. "And he's always mopey and complaining about his sins... Just... Just get used to it. Besides the point!" He turned on his heels pointing at the group as a whole. "Names!"
@The Tactician @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Bo's attention was brought to that of a goddess in the sky. She spoke of the Triforce and Ghirahim. However, he payed the closest attention to the fact that the image of two lifeless bodies had suddenly appeared. Bo leaned back putting his hands behind his head. His stare almost pierced the sky. With a deep inhale and exhale he stated what he thought out loud as he walked to the destination of the raccoon's body. "Well, looks like they got in a scuffle..." He dropped the Mani Katti and it dematerialized. "With each other. The dog probably wounded the raccoon. It seems unlikely the gun belongs to the dog, but its just scratches on the raccoon's body. Gah, I hate mysteries." Bo stopped. "Wait. This way." Bo fell towards the direction he was going to walk eventually gaining balance using what was left of the forward momentum. His eyes fell back onto the picture. "Why am I even solving this? It has nothing to do with the Tri-force. Baa, it'll entertain me for now." Bo stuffed a hand in his pocket kicking a rock down the path like a soccer ball until he reached the statue where he would kick the rock into the statue.

"But, then one thing confuses me. How did the Raccoon die of simple scratches?" Bo saw others congregate around the body. None, characters he recognized. He dropped his hands from his head and approached the scene to see that the marks were in fact deep enough for the edge of a blade. Bo nudged the dead bodies with his feet. "Damn, this just got complicated. Now it seems the racoon was protecting the mutt."

Bo looked around at everyone already pointing fingers and then raised his hand like a kid in grade school, which was his approximate height. "I just arrived a few seconds ago. Who here uses a blade or can use a blade other than me? However..." Bo lowered his hand and drew his Mani Katti out of thin air again. "It can't be me because when I release the blade it dissapears into my inventory. I have a hand-held cannon on my arm though, but it would disintegrate that dog." Bo's scratched his head letting go of the blade and letting it disperse. "Wait... what if someone with a blade killed the rat- er... raccoon and then the dog attacked them, but they used the raccoon's blaster and just got lucky? Wait! Why am I talking to you strangers! Who are all of you anyways! I only know the mopey one known as Raven!" He pointed a finger to what he knew as a video game character. "And he's always mopey and complaining about his sins... Just... Just get used to it. Besides the point!" He turned on his heels pointing at the group as a whole. "Names!"
Serge gave the man a dumb-founded look. Has he been listening at all? And after that crazy tangent, he decides to demand we tell him our names? "Serge," his expression had morphed into a disappointed frown at the man, "I use a blade, my swallow. However, I've never used a gun." He shook his head with a sigh. Best not question a crazy individual.

Aeric frowned under his visor. "Because I need them, of course. They keep me sane." There was a 'relatively' somewhere in there. At any rate, he went on to explain. "The Dark Sign... the Curse. It drains your mind. Leaves you with nothing. Souls can fight the Hollowing off, though."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato

You arrive at Mido who is standing just as the children you spoke to expected were right.

ZeldaOOT_personnageSecondaire_mido.jpg

"Great there's more of you what's your business going this way?" He asked he seemed a bit annoyed about something maybe that's just how he is though.​
Round 1 Update:

Suddenly no matter where in Hyrule you may be. Whether it's at Clock Town, Ordon, Kokiri, Skyloft, the Hyrule Fields, or even in one of the many Kakariko villages. A voice can be heard. "I am Hylia of a different Hyrule some may know it as the fallen Hyrule. You new warriors, no...heroes must stop the Demon Lord Ghirahim and save all of Hyrule and even your own worlds. Before he gets the Triforce. We have reason to believe he may not have it yet for there has not been any signs proving he has. We just know he may have a piece of it." The voice claiming to be Hylia stated. "If you help us defeat Ghirahim you not only can go home but be rewarded for your deed. First to help you heroes you must find the Spiritual Stones there are only three and they are scattered amongst the different worlds of Hyrule. I'm afraid I have no idea where. Good luck brave ones and I am sure you all are here for a reason...perhaps you all are even the new chosen ones." She said and soon the voice seemed to be done. Everyone now having a better idea on why they may be here.
Princess-Hilda.jpg

Then you all seem to see Hylia's face in the sky. How she is doing that no one knows and you don't really seem to question it for her image would change to something far more gruesome. Two dead bodies.
a844141.jpg

It's Rocket Raccon. The image she shows appears he was found outside the goddess statue, Rocket's face sliced up. It looks as though that he is where Groose and the Old Lady are.
balto3_13.jpg

Then another image appears his sort of companion Balto appears. Balto seems to have received a bullet to the head right in between his eyes. It seems someone is a good shot.

You may be wondering how these two ended up dead in front of the Godesses Statue. Perhaps Ghirahim is to blame, but an investigation should be done in order to find out for sure.

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Note: It's that time finally I know. Okay so remember when you decided on a vote to well underline and bold the name. And for my fun of it don't forget to call a loftwing and tie that letter.

The Dead:

Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Note: @The Silver Paladin will be your new guide

The keyblade bearing boy very badly wanted to understand Aeric, but the things he spoke of were quite hard to comprehend. Curses? Souls? Hollowing? Ven hadn't heard of such things from his own world or any other world he had visited so far. Even Master Eraqus, one of the most wise men he knew, had never talked about any of those things. Maybe Aeric would explain? Ven wasn't sure that even if he explained that he could grasp what he meant.

th_891.png

"Huh, I'm sorry, I really have no idea what you mean by any of that, Aeric. Maybe you could tell me some more about your world? I'd love to hear more about it. The more I can learn about what's out there, the better. More knowledge will help me grow stronger as a person." Ven smiled lightly. "At least, that's what my master used to tell me."

When their little group arrived at their destination, offered Mido an apologetic wave. "I'm really sorry to bother you, but we need to get through because we're going to--"

Before he could continue speaking, Ven was cut off; he heard a voice inside of his head.

th_885.png

"What the--"

Ven quieted, listening to the woman who was from an alternate Hyrule. Once she had finished speaking, a slight relief washed over Ventus. This woman had explained the purpose as to why their group was here. And now, he had a new goal in mind. The only thing that bothered him was the fact that people had died. He wanted to investigate the situation, but he wasn't sure if investigating those who were already dead would help much. He was more concerned about helping those who were still alive. With a determined look in his eye, he glanced toward Mido again.

th_893.png

"We're going to see Princess Zelda. It's important. So please let us pass."

Now I know why I'm here, why we're all here. This world needs our help. So I WILL help it. I won't stand by while some demon lord ruins the lives of others. I'll save this world. Maybe Princess Zelda will know where one of the stones is that we need to find. I WILL FIND IT. AND I WON'T LET MORE PEOPLE DIE.

@Raven @Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato

The keyblade bearing boy very badly wanted to understand Aeric, but the things he spoke of were quite hard to comprehend. Curses? Souls? Hollowing? Ven hadn't heard of such things from his own world or any other world he had visited so far. Even Master Eraqus, one of the most wise men he knew, had never talked about any of those things. Maybe Aeric would explain? Ven wasn't sure that even if he explained that he could grasp what he meant.

th_891.png

"Huh, I'm sorry, I really have no idea what you mean by any of that, Aeric. Maybe you could tell me some more about your world? I'd love to hear more about it. The more I can learn about what's out there, the better. More knowledge will help me grow stronger as a person." Ven smiled lightly. "At least, that's what my master used to tell me."

When their little group arrived at their destination, offered Mido an apologetic wave. "I'm really sorry to bother you, but we need to get through because we're going to--"

Before he could continue speaking, Ven was cut off; he heard a voice inside of his head.

th_885.png

"What the--"

Ven quieted, listening to the woman who was from an alternate Hyrule. Once she had finished speaking, a slight relief washed over Ventus. This woman had explained the purpose as to why their group was here. And now, he had a new goal in mind. The only thing that bothered him was the fact that people had died. He wanted to investigate the situation, but he wasn't sure if investigating those who were already dead would help much. He was more concerned about helping those who were still alive. With a determined look in his eye, he glanced toward Mido again.

th_893.png

"We're going to see Princess Zelda. It's important. So please let us pass."

Now I know why I'm here, why we're all here. This world needs our help. So I WILL help it. I won't stand by while some demon lord ruins the lives of others. I'll save this world. Maybe Princess Zelda will know where one of the stones is that we need to find. I WILL FIND IT. AND I WON'T LET MORE PEOPLE DIE.

@Raven @Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Aeric seemed to ignore the voice, starting on. "Well... like I said, everything that isn't Cursed like I am is dead, or will be soon. Many that are Cursed are insane, their minds long gone. I am on that route... but I will set the world right before it happens."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven
@Thuro The Assassin Potato

"Well, we need to look for more evidence and the likes..." Lambdadelta sighed when it came to the conclusion that they needed more info to narrow down the suspect list. Though, guess someone wanted to know about her and her fellow Voyager Witch.

latest

"Heh, guess you haven't heard of any powerful Witches like me and Bern~. The name's Lambdadelta, the great Witch of Certainty. And my lovely friend here is Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles!" Lambdadelta smiled while Bernkastel didn't seem to be that bothered by this forced introduction.

@The Tactician @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @peeps​

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician @Raven @Investigators:

You would find that the coup de grace had been done with a sword, but there was also the presence of Magic on Balto.

Well, that sealed the deal.

Accelerator submitted his own vote for Victor. That guy used some weird flashy shit that didn't look or feel like something an Esper could cough up, and the confirmation of a sword from the mysterious powers that be was also closing in on him. Damn. If it was really that easy, then Accelerator would safely be able to say that that guy was not the best at covering up murders. He almost hoped that he was wrong. It would only make the thrill of the hunt more exciting.

N-Not that he cared or anything.

th_toaru28.png

He then gave Bo a look when he would go off on a tanget about... something. Another eccentric weirdo, huh? Tch, that demanding tone annoyed Accelerator quite a bit when asked for his name, but whatever. As long as he wasn't gonna provoke anyone, the oh-so graceful Accelerator would not put his hand down.

"Accelerator. The number one strongest around."

@ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician @Raven @Investigators:

You would find that the coup de grace had been done with a sword, but there was also the presence of Magic on Balto.

Astarte had decided to investigate the bodies as well, seeing as the others seemed to be doing so and Ghirahim did not seem to be available to take down at the moment. Not to mention some kid seemed to be requesting names.

"Astarte."

With that out of the way, she went to the bodies. A bullet and cut wounds. Nothing of use to her, at least until she detected a magical presence on the dog. She decided to try and investigate it.

@ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @whoever is near the bodies​

Levi and Hanji went to investigate. He just listened to the others around him silently and at Bo's demand for names the boy got a rather blank look from the Lance Coporal.

"Levi. Who the hell are you, brat?" He said simply in a rather cold tone. As for Hanji she wasn't at all pleased with Balto's death.

Bo's words and his rant just flew over her head since she wasn't listening to most of it until the part about names.

"I'm Hanji. Excuse Levi for his unpleasantness, it's just natural." Hanji's tone was flat as she spoke. It seemed like she lost a notch of her usual energetic demeanor and was getting a bit more serious as she considered the possibility of Victor being the current killer.

shingeki-25_01.jpg

'Me and Levi were with him last, and we both saw him use his blades and his guns...if only we hadn't been separated he seemed like an okay guy. But there are traitors here, maybe they were under mind control?' The gears were turning and the Titan researcher was adding on to the possibilities already listed.

@ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Investigators

"Dr. Zanzibar at your service. Now, what is yours?"
Strax raised one of his hands. 'I am Commander Strax, of the Great Sontaran Empire! May I take your coat?'
He paused for a moment. There was something else that Mistress Jenny told him to do when meeting someone new...
'Nice to make your acquaintance, Sir! Now, show me your transport, and we shall begin to investigate.

@Archwar

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Status
Not open for further replies.