Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skull Kid's eyes continued to flicker open and closed even as Yuki laid him down. How could he stay with Yuno? She seemed to be the opposite of everything that he stood for. He was kind, genuine, and willing to help others. But this girl seemed crazy and terribly scary. But he could only imagine that she'd make him pay for what he had done. What the mask had made him do, it didn't matter. It was his body that had hurt all those people, even killed some people and he hadn't gotten any retribution. He was bleeding out of so many limbs and his torso and he had a raging headache due to the recent separation from the mask which had done so much of the thinking for him.

Which was why the kick to the side came as such a surprise. He rolled along the ground before ending up on his back. It was clear that without the mask providing some level of durability the kick alone was enough to leave quite a bit of bruising on his side. Letting out a ragged and pitiful wheezing, he'd dig his nails into the grass. All of the snow and ice had melted away due to Majora's influence over the land fading away. Skull Kid would have loved to play in the snow. He just hadn't wish it had to come to the expense at anyone else who ventured up there. The goron he had controlled and made invisible to blow off anyone trying to travel up to the temple to their death.

The mask had never expected to have been forced to try and take refuge up there. From a goddess and her lover of all things! He had the power to bring the moon under his control, to give it a face! Yet he had been humiliated time after time by this girl and even had been forcibly removed from his host and forced to take his creation and flee to try and think of some kind of new plan. Skull Kid for what little control he had of his own mind and his own body was enough for him to realize that they were fighting an uphil battle. The spartan hadn't returned perhaps because he felt Skull Kid was beneath him, a waste of his effort.

But Yuno had and she had made him pay by forcing him to face the truth. Which was that he literally had no one left to claim to be one of his friends. The mask had been using him just as a more convenient way of moving around. Groaning a bit, Skull Kid's eyes finally opened up and he'd glance over to where Yuki and Yuno may have been.

Skull_Kid_by_JusticeVonBrandt.jpg

"..You didn't kill me? You should have. Nobody would have mourned the loss.." He'd mutter as he pushed himself up only to cry out as he clutched at the knee that Yuno had stabbed. Not to mention the hole in the palm of his left hand thanks to Yuno's hidden knife. "You really did a number on me. I'm surprised I didn't die on the way here with as many injuries as you left on me." He'd admit as he struggled to put himself into a sitting position.

"I've been under the mask's control for so long that pain's been such a foreign thing to me. Nobody's been powerful enough to really hurt me. Until you and the demigod came here. I was a prisoner in the cell that my body had become. I-I thought the mask was my friend. It told me as such. But nobody but me could hear it. My fairy friends couldn't even hear it. Oh my fairies..He made me hurt one of them..Tael, the purple one." He'd admit as the warm images of him hanging out with the fairies began to flood his memories as sparse as they were since Majora took him over.

"The Giants...The guardians of Termina were my friends. But they left me so many years ago. Then my fairies came and after I found the mask, they left me too. Now the mask is gone and I've got nothing! Almost like a fate worse than death.." He'd say throwing up his hands in apparent defeat as he looked up at the two with his eyes watering.

"Don't leave me! Please don't leave me!"

latest

Those were the words that stuck with Skull Kid all throughout his long lived life. He'd been here long before society even really formed in Termina. When it was just him and the giants. But then they left without listening to his pleas. Then Tatl and Tael left him and were likely hiding away out in fear of him and now the mask was gone. What was left for him to do?

@C.T.

th_140.png

Ven smiled gleefully, too naive to notice the creepy smile on Aeric's face. "I'm leading the way? Well, all right, I'd be honored." The teen felt flattered that they saw him as someone worth leading them. Most people thought him too childish to be a leader. The idea felt refreshing to him.

Ven began to walk after the boy, continuing to twirl his keyblade in his right hand as a thought popped into his head. "Say, Kaori, what is a Nanasen?" he asked, remembering she had stated that her Nanasen could take care of any obstacles with ease.

@Raven @Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato
"It is one of my favorite techniques," She answered, walking with him and the others, tapping the hilt of her sword briefly, "A rather simple, yet effective one. I summon several steel wires from my sword, and they are able to cut through and destroy anything in its path. Especially meaningless obstacles."

Well, technically, results may vary.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

th_140.png

Ven smiled gleefully, too naive to notice the creepy smile on Aeric's face. "I'm leading the way? Well, all right, I'd be honored." The teen felt flattered that they saw him as someone worth leading them. Most people thought him too childish to be a leader. The idea felt refreshing to him.

Ven began to walk after the boy, continuing to twirl his keyblade in his right hand as a thought popped into his head. "Say, Kaori, what is a Nanasen?" he asked, remembering she had stated that her Nanasen could take care of any obstacles with ease.

Aeric looked up, his decaying skin spreading into an unintentionally creepy smile. "Something is blocking the way? Sounds like a challenge. I'm in, of course. As if I'd let you have all the fun."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven
@Thuro The Assassin Potato

"It is one of my favorite techniques," She answered, walking with him and the others, tapping the hilt of her sword briefly, "A rather simple, yet effective one. I summon several steel wires from my sword, and they are able to cut through and destroy anything in its path. Especially meaningless obstacles."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_nkpqryN44G1tpnrh0o2_r1_250.gif

Well, creepy is as creepy does apparently. Still wasn't as bad as that one kid. Oh what had been his name? She honestly couldn't remember at this point, only remembering that Kisho had thrown a much deserved laptop at his head. She shook it off and looked away. He may not be the most handsome or suave, but she'd had worse allies. Hell some people like him she'd even called friends, Rocky being a great example of this.

Moving ahead to catch up with Ven, she looked down at his keyblade and asked, "How do you lift that thing? It has to weigh as much as you do, not to mention that hilt must make using it a real pain in the..." Language. There were children present. "Rear end."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty WE'RE FINALLY INTERACTING WOO

Last edited by a moderator:
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim was now a bit tired from dealing with the others and just barley getting to teleport away before getting furious on how the fight was going. The battle had turned it seemed a moment and that was not his plan. He hated when people changed his plans. Taking a breath from where he now stood soon he saw Raven heading for him. He gave a smile. "Oh fun" He commented.

loz_skyward_sword____ghirahim_by_fuckiinglove-d6nd3yb.png

He happened to barely get hit by Raven just before being able to vanish once more making the cut of his glove on his hand now having the whole glove fall off. He had just barely heard the Doctor before he had done the teleport once more to not get badly hit when he reappeared he smiled. "Sorry not sorry this is what I do" He replied. Ghirahim seemed to make a replay of his battle with Link appear even though he once lost.

WHo knows how he was able to do that so strange Ghirahim seems to be.

wii_zeldass_2_scrn02_e3.jpg

When the rocks came at Ghirahim once more he began to use his hand and blade to deflect what he could it also appeared he had switched hands being a glove was now gone.

It seemed now there was a hand coming that Ghirahim didn't really see till well yikes to late again on his part once more he staggered back this time however making himself vanish once more yet again reappearing a bit a ways from them all. "My turn" He stated this time having two forms of the knifes in the air one it appeared vertical of a circle the other horizontal of a circle then he began to charge straight at the group his aim however was the Doctor from over hearing the comment of his glove and possible cut hand.​
It wasn't the Doctor who heard the comment about the hand, but rather Talim.

"YAAAAAH!"

She'd slash with her bladed tonfas at his exposed hand in an attempt to cut it.​

"You can do it Talim!" Motochika cheered on. He was impressed by her activeness, she usually tried everything to not need to fight, but right now ending the fight as soon as possible is the only way to protect the rest of them.

@Raven @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Well, creepy is as creepy does apparently. Still wasn't as bad as that one kid. Oh what had been his name? She honestly couldn't remember at this point, only remembering that Kisho had thrown a much deserved laptop at his head. She shook it off and looked away. He may not be the most handsome or suave, but she'd had worse allies. Hell some people like him she'd even called friends, Rocky being a great example of this.

Moving ahead to catch up with Ven, she looked down at his keyblade and asked, "How do you lift that thing? It has to weigh as much as you do, not to mention that hilt must make using it hell a real pain in the..." Language. There were children present. "Rear end."

While they waited, Aeric rested at the nearest torch in the rather dark city. He muttered a few things to himself before offering something small and black info the fire. When he came back, his face under the still raised visor was... completely different. Iris-lesa, white eyes were replaced with blue, healthy ones. Pale skin was covered with a dark beard that hadn't been there before. With that, he flicked his visor down.

"So, you think this thing is gonna wanna fight? I hope so."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Moving ahead to catch up with Ven, she looked down at his keyblade and asked, "How do you lift that thing? It has to weigh as much as you do, not to mention that hilt must make using it a real pain in the..." Language. There were children present. "Rear end."

While they waited, Aeric rested at the nearest torch in the rather dark city. He muttered a few things to himself before offering something small and black info the fire. When he came back, his face under the still raised visor was... completely different. Iris-lesa, white eyes were replaced with blue, healthy ones. Pale skin was covered with a dark beard that hadn't been there before. With that, he flicked his visor down.

"So, you think this thing is gonna wanna fight? I hope so."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

th_142.png

Upon hearing about this attack from Kanzaki, Ven's eyes widened. He looked very impressed. "Wow! That sounds cool! I'd love to see you try it out some time. You know what else I'd like to do sometime soon? I'd like to get in some sparring practice with one of you guys. After having been asleep for so long, I need to make sure I'm not rusty with my skills before we run into some real trouble." Ven really didn't want to get himself hurt or cause anyone else to get hurt from protecting him. He wanted to be sure he was still battle ready.

Glancing to the woman who had asked him about his keyblade, Ven lifted it up so she could have a better look at it. "This? Well, if you think this keyblade is big, you should see my friend Terra's. His keyblade is huge. I guess I'm just used to lifting it because I've trained with it ever since I was little. It's not really a pain at all to use. It's like a part of me. Even before I had trained with it, I still sort of knew how to use it. I've always known how."

Ven nodded at Aeric. "I honestly hope there's a fight sometime soon too. It's not that I want any dangers to pop up; I'd just really like some fighting practice. I need to make sure I'm in top shape."

Luffy kept walking, hearing sounds of... People? He wSnt really sure, nor did he care. He just wanted his food. "Guess I should follow the sounds...." He mumbled, holding his stomach. "There better be mountains of food when I reach wherever the hell in going...."

@blah

th_142.png

Upon hearing about this attack from Kanzaki, Ven's eyes widened. He looked very impressed. "Wow! That sounds cool! I'd love to see you try it out some time. You know what else I'd like to do sometime soon? I'd like to get in some sparring practice with one of you guys. After having been asleep for so long, I need to make sure I'm not rusty with my skills before we run into some real trouble." Ven really didn't want to get himself hurt or cause anyone else to get hurt from protecting him. He wanted to be sure he was still battle ready.

Glancing to the woman who had asked him about his keyblade, Ven lifted it up so she could have a better look at it. "This? Well, if you think this keyblade is big, you should see my friend Terra's. His keyblade is huge. I guess I'm just used to lifting it because I've trained with it ever since I was little. It's not really a pain at all to use. It's like a part of me. Even before I had trained with it, I still sort of knew how to use it. I've always known how."

Ven nodded at Aeric. "I honestly hope there's a fight sometime soon too. It's not that I want any dangers to pop up; I'd just really like some fighting practice. I need to make sure I'm in top shape."

Aeric grunted in agreement. "I just want some Souls." He paused and pondered this. "Do things here drop souls when they die? Huh."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

He tried his best. He really did. An honest to god attempt at giving off the same indifferent and even hostile attitude that seemed to come so naturally to Yuno. One second she was a polite and somewhat shy schoolgirl but the next a violently aggressive psycho. Her cold glares of hatred and envy, even casual indifference and nonchalance to the plights of others.

But he couldn't replicate it. Not after a story like that. His mind changed. He felt shared sympathy with the kid, a connection. No giants, no. But...being left behind? Lack of many friends? That much he could sympathize with. He reached out to grab Yuno by the shoulder, hold her back, the first syllable of whatever he was about to say starting to emerge from his throat.

And it died on his lips. Just as Skull Kid did.

It was too late, far too late.

He lowered his hand, staring down at the ground, unwilling to process that or even look at it. Perhaps it might have been needed to be done but...like that?

She on her part just leaned back, pulling the blade right out of his throat. "There, Yuki! Impaled him all the way down to the hilt of the blade! He won't be bothering or lying to you anymore!" :D

".....................................................................Yeah."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"You are at the outskirts of the Kokiri village in the Kokiri forest, from here you can use the birds to travel all over. If there is skirmishes you seek however..." A tree branch would point towards the group that was leaving. "I would perchance follow them."

@Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Raven @Archwar @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Mighty Roman
@Those just now Entering the Lost Woods

You enter seeing two logs. One left one right it appears the Left has been exhausted by others of all that can be done there for it seems pretty empty.

Head Right? Y/N
Please Bold and underline choice
latest

"Well then, guess we'll head towards the right as well!" Lambdadelta decided to go with it.

@Raven @others going this way since this is pretty much antoher shit post. ;w;​

Reactions: Takumi and Mari
@Bomb @Librarian Cat

Well it seems team work will be the best way to get out of here. Cause when Rocket tagged in before the two had actually collided and had to learn well who had the bigger stick one might say. The soldier fella fell. Making it possible to continue. Reaching back and seeming to head for the door next the strange spike maze seemed to have well three options. Straight, Left, Right, or of course if you wanted a fourth back.​

@Those just now in the Lost woods and have Gone Right

You walk soon seeing three logs one straight, one left, and one right. Where might you go?

Please Bold and Underline your choice

It wasn't the Doctor who heard the comment about the hand, but rather Talim.

"YAAAAAH!"

She'd slash with her bladed tonfas at his exposed hand in an attempt to cut it.​

"You can do it Talim!" Motochika cheered on. He was impressed by her activeness, she usually tried everything to not need to fight, but right now ending the fight as soon as possible is the only way to protect the rest of them.

@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim saw yet another coming at him. He simply sighed. "This fight seems to be going on just a bit longer than that with Link. How sad and nothing really new to add." He commented. Once more taking his bladed hand and moving the blade to stop who was coming a t him. "I don't think so" He commented.

tumblr_n8fbsoM0DY1s6tus8o1_500.png

Aeric grunted in agreement. "I just want some Souls." He paused and pondered this. "Do things here drop souls when they die? Huh."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

th_825.png

Ventus shot Aeric a bewildered look. "You want souls? Uh, why?" He paused, unsure how to answer Aeric's question. "I really don't know anything about this world, so I can't say. But I can't imagine it would be a good thing to collect someone's... soul." The concept sounded a bit strange in Ven's opinion.

While talking with everyone, Ven continued on to Hyrule Fields.

Last edited by a moderator:

th_825.png

Ventus shot Aeric a bewildered look. "You want souls? Uh, why?" He paused, unsure how to answer Aeric's question. "I really don't know anything about this world, so I can't say. But I can't imagine it would be a good thing to collect someone's... soul." The concept sounded a bit strange in Ven's opinion.

While talking with everyone, Ven continued on to Kokiri.

Aeric frowned under his visor. "Because I need them, of course. They keep me sane." There was a 'relatively' somewhere in there. At any rate, he went on to explain. "The Dark Sign... the Curse. It drains your mind. Leaves you with nothing. Souls can fight the Hollowing off, though."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

@Those just now in the Lost woods and have Gone Right

You walk soon seeing three logs one straight, one left, and one right. Where might you go?

Please Bold and Underline your choice
Now, Ri paused at this joint in the paths. Was it better for the group to stay on one path, safer in number? Or for the sake of discovery to split into multiple paths? Both had their advantages and disadvantages. She didn't want to be the leader of this group, so she turned to them and told them what was on her mind.

"Staying together or separating, both can be good or bad. Many of you are likely much more strong and capable than I, so I will defer to your judgment whether to stay with me or choose one of the other paths. Regardless, I hope you stay safe and that we would all see each other again at some point."

She then walked on the path straight ahead.

tumblr_nqcr5qOLrj1uy350qo1_250.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim saw yet another coming at him. He simply sighed. "This fight seems to be going on just a bit longer than that with Link. How sad and nothing really new to add." He commented. Once more taking his bladed hand and moving the blade to stop who was coming a t him. "I don't think so" He commented.

tumblr_n8fbsoM0DY1s6tus8o1_500.png

"Than how about this!" While Girahim blocked Talim's blow Motochika would have leaped towards him to slam down his massive anchor to the exposed hand. "A little subterfuge goes a long way you know!"

Bo was floating in a space of emptiness. He had several ages of gaming magazines, websites, and books floating about him as large screens. This room was devoid of life and its background whiter than the color itself, almost glowing. Lighting similar to LED's from the floating screens covered Bo in all sorts of colors, but suddenly the room's glow stopped and Bo's eyes opened once again for a competition to test his abilities and gain new ones. All the screens, with the exception of one, had dimmed. This screen came towards the small being and it was blank, but it was so compelling. Bo stood up in the space pulling a cloak from his body and casting it away. The cloth pixelized and then dissolved into the white abyss. Screens illuminated again and Bo reached out toward the screen before him. "Game Start!" Just as he touched the screen the world around him pixelized into the same manner leaving Bo in a black room and a glowing yellow entryway. When he stepped through everything went black.

He jumped through the gate and found himself airborne, the wind rushing through his hair and clothes waking him up. "Don't test me!" Another second later and he dematerialized, only to be created again before the annoying Ghirahim. Link characters? Bo stuck his X-Buster out and fired a charged shot from its cannon, his presence was now known. "I always hated this guy. "Hold up your shield for eight hours he'll open up eventually." Yeah, right." Bo drew the Mani Katti out of thin air and got low. "Well, I can beat you twice I guess..." The mani katti began to glow. "But, man. To meet you first of all people." Bo looked around, it seemed he had party members. "Oi, how long have you all been dealing with this jerk?"
@Raven @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Jeremi

Last edited:
Skull Kid caught the sun glistening on the steel of Yuno's blade. But he knew he was simply in no condition to avoid it. In some regard he supposed he deserved this. To make up for all the lives he ruined during the period where the mask had control of his body and it hurt so many people. So not resisting as Yuno plunged the dagger into his neck, his hands shakily rose up to grip the hilt and help her push it further until it was buried up to the hilt.

He had no doubt in his mind that once she removed it, he'd only have a moment to think back on what he's done before he bled out. Maybe not even that long. As she pulled it out upon it being able to go no further, Skull Kid attempted to say something but all that came out was him spitting up blood from his beak as his legs grew wobbly. Clutching a hand to his throat, he started to make his way off to a nearby hollowed out tree. Provided Yuno and Yuki left him to his own devices before he bled to death.

If they watched him go however, they would have seen him collapse to the grass as he started to drag himself towards the tree. He tried to giggle as he had with the mask on him but him choking on his own blood made that more difficult than anticipated. But he smiled upon seeing the drawing he had carved into the tree. It was of him and the fairy boy and the fairies from oh so many years ago. Maybe he'd see him again. But he was so tired. Maybe if he just closed his eyes then the fairy boy would be here when he woke up.

MM_Grief4-thumb-350x224-16870.jpg

But as his eyes shut he would have seen a white light surrounding him. Raising his arms to try and block out the light from his eyes, he could have sworn he heard two familiar voices coming from down the path. But it couldn't have been them. He had hurt one of them and they both hid from him. In fear of what he might do next!

"Skull Kid! We're so glad to see you!"

"..Tatl, Tael? But I'm so confused. I thought you two ran away because I scared you?"

"You couldn't scare a dog! It was the mask that made you a jerk to hang around with! But now it's gone and you're with us!"

"With us, your two best friends!"

Was this what Death actually felt like? He had always ruined the lives of others so he had no real idea how it'd feel if the tables were somehow reversed. But thanks to Yuno and Yuki, he finally felt what so many others had felt. But at least he was here with the two people who cared about him the most. Which is why Skull Kid finally passed on with a smile upon his face even covered in blood as he was.

skull_kid__tatl__and_tael_by_yami_no_namida.jpg

Majora couldn't have been more disgusted. To see his host, one who had the power close to that of a god crawling and bleeding to death..It was simply pitiful. Not at all deserving of a host for his greatness! Someone else would have to do and the mask was pretty sure for who that candiate could be. But he couldn't do it alone. For as powerful as his four beasts were he doubted they'd be able to get the host he wanted.

No, he needed the enlistment of someone far more powerful. Someone who could bend his host to their knees so that Majora could take control of them and finish the game that Skull Kid had started! With a twirl, Majora vanished from the land of Termina and suddenly appeared infront of the effeminate villian known simply as Girahim.

Glancing upwards as the anchor came down, Majora's sadistic laughter could have been heard echoing from the mask itself.

"This one still has his uses. I'm afraid I can't let you have him today.."

With that Majora swung to the side to try and knock the anchor away. The spikes on the underside of the mask then extended outwards, forming into ribbons as they engulfed both Girahim and the mask before vanishing away from the scene. So it seemed the battle had finally come to an end for the heroes. But what had that mask been? What did it have to do with Girahim? What did it mean for them or the boy they were looking for??

@C.T. @Raven @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.