Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone Heading back to Skyloft

Heading back to the sky you once more can see the entrance of Skyloft and everything basically just how you left it except most of the other loftwings were no longer hanging around. The Mayor seemed to be taking care of some other stuff. Where might you chose to fly?

Back to Skyloft
To Pumpkin Island

Fly around and Look at the other Islands

Please Bold and Underline your choices
Round 1 Update:

Suddenly no matter where in Hyrule you may be. Whether it's at Clock Town, Ordon, Kokiri, Skyloft, the Hyrule Fields, or even in one of the many Kakariko villages. A voice can be heard. "I am Hylia of a different Hyrule some may know it as the fallen Hyrule. You new warriors, no...heroes must stop the Demon Lord Ghirahim and save all of Hyrule and even your own worlds. Before he gets the Triforce. We have reason to believe he may not have it yet for there has not been any signs proving he has. We just know he may have a piece of it." The voice claiming to be Hylia stated. "If you help us defeat Ghirahim you not only can go home but be rewarded for your deed. First to help you heroes you must find the Spiritual Stones there are only three and they are scattered amongst the different worlds of Hyrule. I'm afraid I have no idea where. Good luck brave ones and I am sure you all are here for a reason...perhaps you all are even the new chosen ones." She said and soon the voice seemed to be done. Everyone now having a better idea on why they may be here.
Princess-Hilda.jpg

Then you all seem to see Hylia's face in the sky. How she is doing that no one knows and you don't really seem to question it for her image would change to something far more gruesome. Two dead bodies.
a844141.jpg

It's Rocket Raccon. The image she shows appears he was found outside the goddess statue, Rocket's face sliced up. It looks as though that he is where Groose and the Old Lady are.
balto3_13.jpg

Then another image appears his sort of companion Balto appears. Balto seems to have received a bullet to the head right in between his eyes. It seems someone is a good shot.

You may be wondering how these two ended up dead in front of the Godesses Statue. Perhaps Ghirahim is to blame, but an investigation should be done in order to find out for sure.

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Note: It's that time finally I know. Okay so remember when you decided on a vote to well underline and bold the name. And for my fun of it don't forget to call a loftwing and tie that letter.

The Dead:

Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Note: @The Silver Paladin will be your new guide
Madotsuki
@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_mvajeabTTu1s39x6r.png

In the meantime, Madotsuki was studying the bodies closely, a rather unsettled look crossing her face; she wasn't sure who could have done all of this... But, it looked like she had seen bodies before, which was unusual for someone like her really, but, who knows. All in all, she didn't have any immediate suspects in mind, but, for the time being, she decided to vote for Raven, though, she wrote down her vote, she didn't call a Loftwing yet to send the vote though, as she knew it was subject to change... However, this was the vote she was sticking with for now, though, she'd wait till the last possible moments to send it.

Strax raised one of his hands. 'I am Commander Strax, of the Great Sontaran Empire! May I take your coat?'
He paused for a moment. There was something else that Mistress Jenny told him to do when meeting someone new...
'Nice to make your acquaintance, Sir! Now, show me your transport, and we shall begin to investigate.

@Archwar

"Ah, and so we shall!" Zanzibar lifted his hand and a blinding light enveloped them both bringing them to the bodies. They appeared behind everyone and the Doctor was quick to see a raccoon of sorts dead on the ground nearby a statue of somekind. There was also Balto, dead, as well. The others seemed to have already conducting their own investigations. Some were mourning the dead, others indifferent. Honestly, Zanzibar didn't care, though he did walk to the raccoon. Its face was sliced up beyond recognize and Balto had received a bullet between the eyes. Both were unsuitable subjects for DNA extraction, though he could bring back Balto since the dog was sapient. However, that won't bode well with some of the others. Instead, the doctor crouched down to Balto's head. He stuck two fingers into the hole to see if a bullet was still in the brain.

Meanwhile back at Skyloft, Mitten hissed,"Are you deaf or are you simply wasting my time?"

@The Silver Paladin @Investigating people

Serge nodded as he listened to Lambda's theory, understanding her just fine for a fisherman. While certainly not a genius, the man could call upon certain experiences with logical puzzles, though there was one problem that he had with the theory. He held up a hand to grab Lambda and Bern's attention from each other, "What if it was a single person, with both a gun and a blade?" It was an odd idea compared to the blonde's theory, but they needed to be through in their work.

"Oh, and Serge," He pointed to his own chest, giving them his name so they knew what to call him by.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @york

The battle had ended with a victory for the good guys, but that victory was sadly short lived with the death of Rocket and Balto.

"While I bantered quite loudly with the raccoon...it is a shame to see two among our group passing away."

Talim too was pretty upset about it. "It's horrible...we need to figure out who did this before anyone else gets hurt."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician @Raven @The Silver Paladin @york

@ Investigation Squad
Upon further investigation of Balto's Corpse, There would be bullet fragments left within the brainmatter. Whatever was fired into the poor creature's skull, it would seem to have fragmented upon impact with the skull. A LOW POWERED firearm, perhaps, or something entirely different.

On the other hand, to the attentive, Rocket's skupp would seem to be moderately mishapen in the light. The cuts would also seem of varying depths. some could indeed have been caused by Balto's claws, but some were simply too deep. What's more, is that instead of Bite marks, the head was deformed to a degree. Could Balto have grabbed the racoons Skull in his mouth and crushed it, taking a bullet in the head from the dire Raccoon in the process, or could they be innocent of their crimes, and those responsible be someone else? Not that it's all that easy a dillemma.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rowen Ilbert walks up to the two, Pulling out a rapier and starting to cast a spirit arte, in attempt to heal the dead creatures. Upon failing, he lifts a gloved hand to his face, and caughs into it, clearing his throat. "Dear me, two deaths while we weren't looking, this is deeply troubling news indeed." pulling out a Kunai and investigating a cut on Rocket, he finds that they are CLEAN, SMOOTH CUTS AND NOT LACERATIONS FROM A CLAW OR OTHER APPENDAGE. With this in mind, He offers the old lady his Rapier and Kunai to check over. The Rapier, appearing clean of blood, if slightly neglected from his period of time as a butler, seems INCAPABLE OF PRODUCING CLEAN CUTS as it stands. "I do believe that, there is only one person I have met in my 63 years thus far, one certain Ludger Kresnik, But unfortunately, he does not appear to be here in this land. I suggest we are looking for Two Culprits."

Victor, on the other hand, approaches the lady, offering his blades and pistols. While the Blades Come across as clean, they would indeed be SHARP ENOUGH to produce the cuts on Rocket, and his guns appear to have been cleaned recently. Could this be a sign of innocence, or concealment? One thing is notable. Neither gun is missing any shots. "There. Hopefully that shows all of you paranoid imbucils that I had nothing to do with this murder. If I had, I'd have done it with more skill. I didn't come all this way to get my daughter to Canaan to end up dying here. If you are with me, I suggest we come up with a LIST of subjects, and go from there. The choice, however, is yours. Make your descision, and follow through, there shall be no turning back, lest there be more deaths amongst our ranks." Remaining level headed, despite the accusations put to him, the Masked Victor starts to walk back towards the Bazaar, where he intends to stay until the whole ordeel gets resolved.

Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi BunniesRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

@Forrest
@Crimson Spartan
@Shattered Secrets
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Krieg
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@FireDrake150
@C.T.
@Tokusentai
@Ryu Keiko
@Mari
@Wedge Antilles
@Lizzy
@Jeremi
@Doctor Smartass
@Korra
@Kaykay
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@The Silver Paladin
@Librariancat
@Mapelle
@ShiroKiyoshi

"Ah, and so we shall!" Zanzibar lifted his hand and a blinding light enveloped them both bringing them to the bodies. They appeared behind everyone and the Doctor was quick to see a raccoon of sorts dead on the ground nearby a statue of somekind. There was also Balto, dead, as well. The others seemed to have already conducting their own investigations. Some were mourning the dead, others indifferent. Honestly, Zanzibar didn't care, though he did walk to the raccoon. Its face was sliced up beyond recognize and Balto had received a bullet between the eyes. Both were unsuitable subjects for DNA extraction, though he could bring back Balto since the dog was sapient. However, that won't bode well with some of the others. Instead, the doctor crouched down to Balto's head. He stuck two fingers into the hole to see if a bullet was still in the brain.

Meanwhile back at Skyloft, Mitten hissed,"Are you deaf or are you simply wasting my time?"

@The Silver Paladin @Investigating people
Strax looked around in astonishment at his new surroundings, but then kneeled towards Rocket's body. He held the MediUnit over his body. It began to beep, then stop. Strax hit it with his other stubby fist, and it starts beeping at a regular rate again. He moved it from left to right over the Raccoon's body.
'With a bit of luck, this Scan should tell us the cause of death, as well as more about the injuries sustained.
It was probably the smartest thing that the Sontaran had said all day.
hqdefault.jpg

@Archwar @Raven @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Mystery Inc/The Investigating Crew

@ Investigation Squad
The Scanner would reveal that the cuts had slowed the raccoon, and that some sort of head trauma had done the actual killing. The scanner also reveals that his skull is fractured and broken in many cases, likely caused by some form of HEAVY, BLUNT OBJECT (a moon, anyone? :P jk, since MM kinda has a FALLING MOON.)

@Mighty Roman

@ Investigation Squad
The Scanner would reveal that the cuts had slowed the raccoon, and that some sort of head trauma had done the actual killing. The scanner also reveals that his skull is fractured and broken in many cases, likely caused by some form of HEAVY, BLUNT OBJECT (a moon, anyone? :P jk, since MM kinda has a FALLING MOON.)

@Mighty Roman
Strax checked his scanner. 'Patient has suffered some form of severe head trauma. Skull broken and fractured in many places, suggesting that he was killed by a blunt, heavy object.'

'Tell me, Dr Zanzibar-do these 'Boo-Boos' have heavy fists?'

@Archwar @FireDrake150 @The Tactician @Raven @The Investigation Crew

Reactions: FireDrake150
Rowen watches the Sontauran for a minute, before approaching. So, now we are looking for someone that can either kill with a gun, Blunt object, or Sword, Skillfully and quickly enough to not be seen. I am but a feeble old geezer, but perhaps I could lend some aide?"

@Mighty Roman @ Investigation team

Rowen watches the Sontauran for a minute, before approaching. So, now we are looking for someone that can either kill with a gun, Blunt object, or Sword, Skillfully and quickly enough to not be seen. I am but a feeble old geezer, but perhaps I could lend some aide?"

@Mighty Roman @ Investigation team
Strax stared at Ilbert.
'With all due respect, Sir, due to your advanced age, you are unfit for combat and unlikely to be in charge of your mental faculties.'
He paused for a moment.
'State your intent and counsel, human scum.'

@Archwar @FireDrake150 @Investigation Group

He chuckles. "ahh, yes. I may not be youthful, but I assure you I am not Feeble." He backflips over strax and places a Kunai against his weak point. "Never judge a book by it's cover, Soldier." He stores the Kunai, and glances around, trying to come up with a plausible subject to investigate.

@Mighty Roman

Madotsuki
@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Jeremi @Raven @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_mvajeabTTu1s39x6r.png

In the meantime, Madotsuki was studying the bodies closely, a rather unsettled look crossing her face; she wasn't sure who could have done all of this... But, it looked like she had seen bodies before, which was unusual for someone like her really, but, who knows. All in all, she didn't have any immediate suspects in mind, but, for the time being, she decided to vote for Raven, though, she wrote down her vote, she didn't call a Loftwing yet to send the vote though, as she knew it was subject to change... However, this was the vote she was sticking with for now, though, she'd wait till the last possible moments to send it.

Madotsuki's unease caught Serge's attention, and with a gentle touch, he tapped on her shoulder. A concern tone underlined his voice as he inquired, "You okay?"

[BCOLOR=#151515]@Gummi Bunnies[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Verite[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Jeremi[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Raven[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@The Silver Paladin[/BCOLOR] @york

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Librarian Cat @Archwar @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Mari

The Legendary Star-Lord took of his helmet and stared into its shiny, reflective surface. Rocket was dead. For all of the numerous arguments they had, he felt like something had been torn out of him. A pang of guilt that he didn't insist that Rocket stick with him. He thought that he would almost collapse. He failed the little guy.
'I should've protected him.' said Star-Lord, with the most sincerity he'd shown anyone since they'd arrived. 'I was his friend, and I should've gone with him....Maybe I could've stopped this from happening. No matter who killed him, Rocket's death is my fault, because I wasn't smart enough...'
He looked up. Now, people would finally be able to see, not the cocky masked gunslinger known as Star-Lord, but the lost young man called Peter Quill.
tumblr_inline_mktgl3zCbY1qz4rgp.png

'I gotta find out who did this. Someone point me in the right direction, an' I'll get going.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ri looked at the unmasked face of the Star Lord as he called himself. Well, he was certainly more handsome than the face of the mask he wore, she though in her mind. She had no respect for the rude speaking raccoon that he was seemingly mourning at this moment.

"I don't know what direction to point you towards. We are all... blind here, as it is. I would only tell you to keep trying."

Kazuma Kiryu, as they approached the door, didn't know what to make of it. He looked at the others with him, and wasn't getting a response. So, he decided to go through the right log.

Then, as the message to apparently everyone came up overhead, he looked back. Balto, indeed, was gone. He cursed under his breath. "I did not know him much, but he was a good, honorable creature. He will be avenged."

@Raven @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Archwar @Librarian Cat
Ri followed along with Kazuma, as he did with her earlier. There was still a missing hero left out there somewhere to be found, and she hoped this was the right path towards it, through the right log.

@Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Raven @Archwar @Lizzy

Strax checked his scanner. 'Patient has suffered some form of severe head trauma. Skull broken and fractured in many places, suggesting that he was killed by a blunt, heavy object.'

'Tell me, Dr Zanzibar-do these 'Boo-Boos' have heavy fists?'

@Archwar @FireDrake150 @The Tactician @Raven @The Investigation Crew

Zanzibar chuckled,"If Boo-Boos were people then yes, but alas, fate has seen them not existing as people.The raccoon has suffered some rather unfortunate injuries. Thankfully, they could be back, when I do not know. As for the possible blunt object? Multiple slashes suggest that the murder cut up the face either during combat or in attempt to conceal what actually happened. Slashes appear to have been made from a blade, and Balto ate a bullet. It fragmented upon impact once it penetrated the forehead skull going through the frontal lobe and likely hitting the midbrain thus destroying it in the process. Overall, a very bloody mess. I can rule out that the two fought each other to the death, and Victor is one of the few with both a gun and a sword. Even if his blades are clean, and now he's leaving which only adds to the suspicion. Want to track Vic down and gag him Strax? And Rowan, just because your blades are dull doesn't mean you're out of the picture yet, in fact, anyone competent enough could have swiped a sword and killed our friends here while obtaining a gun. Then Mitten is telling me that someone is acting suspiciously in Skyloft. As much fun it would be to see these group fall apart, splinting up to follow two targets would be good."

@FireDrake150

Reactions: FireDrake150
Ri looked at the unmasked face of the Star Lord as he called himself. Well, he was certainly more handsome than the face of the mask he wore, she though in her mind. She had no respect for the rude speaking raccoon that he was seemingly mourning at this moment.

"I don't know what direction to point you towards. We are all... blind here, as it is. I would only tell you to keep trying."

Ri followed along with Kazuma, as he did with her earlier. There was still a missing hero left out there somewhere to be found, and she hoped this was the right path towards it, through the right log.

@Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Raven @Archwar @Lizzy
Star-Lord paced up and Down.
'We're lost. We're all..lost. Not just in the forest. But just...in life. What. if we're all just bugs on a highway to God knows where?'

'Look, I'm sorry, Ri. Just tell me. What's Earth like now? Where you come from?'

@Wedge Antilles @Raven @Mari @Archwar @Lizzy
----------------------------------

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician @Raven @Investigators:

You would find that the coup de grace had been done with a sword, but there was also the presence of Magic on Balto.
lambdadelta04.png

"Interesting... so I guess that throws off my earlier theory with the Blue Truth. Then it's possible that someone had done this without a second person... possibly. I do have to emphasize that it's a possible. A good possibility, but not definite and certain," Lambdadelta mumbled when this came to mind.

tumblr_inline_nlhb9nCCaj1r2h8qj_100.png

"... if that's the case, you better come up with a good vote for this... investigation. I rather not waste my time and thought on this petty matter," Bernkastel decided to leave this to Lambda concerning the vote that they were supposed to be having. The Witch of Miracles simply found a place nearby to sit down, wanting to have some peace and quiet for the time's being.

@Raven @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Tactician @ShiroKiyoshi @Lizzy @others investigating​

lambdadelta04.png

"Interesting... so I guess that throws off my earlier theory with the Blue Truth. Then it's possible that someone had done this without a second person... possibly. I do have to emphasize that it's a possible. A good possibility, but not definite and certain," Lambdadelta mumbled when this came to mind.

tumblr_inline_nlhb9nCCaj1r2h8qj_100.png

"... if that's the case, you better come up with a good vote for this... investigation. I rather not waste my time and thought on this petty matter," Bernkastel decided to leave this to Lambda concerning the vote that they were supposed to be having. The Witch of Miracles simply found a place nearby to sit down, wanting to have some peace and quiet for the time's being.

@Raven @The Silver Paladin @Verite @The Tactician @ShiroKiyoshi @Lizzy @others investigating​
Serge listened in on Lambda and Bern due to their proximity and to there being little else to do. As the blue-haired witch stepped away, he finally spoke up, "Victor?"

[BCOLOR=#151515]@Raven @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Lizzy @others investigating[/BCOLOR]​

Serge listened in on Lambda and Bern due to their proximity and to there being little else to do. As the blue-haired witch stepped away, he finally spoke up, "Victor?"

[BCOLOR=#151515]@Raven @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Lizzy @others investigating[/BCOLOR]​
latest

"Well, that's one possibility. I may consider that as my vote... but it seems to be a popular vote at this moment. Soooo... until it's certain that someone would challenge that with another popular vote, then I'll see what I can do with my vote," Lambdadelta said, drifting away from her usual overconfidence.

@The Tactician

Reactions: Takumi
Zanzibar chuckled,"If Boo-Boos were people then yes, but alas, fate has seen them not existing as people.The raccoon has suffered some rather unfortunate injuries. Thankfully, they could be back, when I do not know. As for the possible blunt object? Multiple slashes suggest that the murder cut up the face either during combat or in attempt to conceal what actually happened. Slashes appear to have been made from a blade, and Balto ate a bullet. It fragmented upon impact once it penetrated the forehead skull going through the frontal lobe and likely hitting the midbrain thus destroying it in the process. Overall, a very bloody mess. I can rule out that the two fought each other to the death, and Victor is one of the few with both a gun and a sword. Even if his blades are clean, and now he's leaving which only adds to the suspicion. Want to track Vic down and gag him Strax? And Rowan, just because your blades are dull doesn't mean you're out of the picture yet, in fact, anyone competent enough could have swiped a sword and killed our friends here while obtaining a gun. Then Mitten is telling me that someone is acting suspiciously in Skyloft. As much fun it would be to see these group fall apart, splinting up to follow two targets would be good."

@FireDrake150
Rowen nods and strojes his beard. "A wise response. I concurr. I had nothing to do with the murders, But my word is as good as anyone elses in this matter. Rather then pointing blame at anyone, Why not have subjects spar to see their soeed and skill level? This should reveal if victor were capable of both murders, as well as if I could have done them. At the minimum such action would merely give more information."

Victor stops once out of the crowd and smiles weakly. He is lucky to be alive, as far as he is concerned, And he pulls out a photo of Elle, Sighing quietly.

Star-Lord paced up and Down.
'We're lost. We're all..lost. Not just in the forest. But just...in life. What. if we're all just bugs on a highway to God knows where?'

'Look, I'm sorry, Ri. Just tell me. What's Earth like now? Where you come from?'

@Wedge Antilles @Raven @Mari @Archwar @Lizzy
----------------------------------

Ri stopped walking, as Quill spoke. And she looked at him for a few seconds.

tumblr_ntfl8a0TPM1spu9igo1_250.gif

Did he just apologize? And for words that were not really demanding of an apology? She wondered in her mind, was this really the same person from a while ago? Did the mask have that kind of effect on his personality?

"Earth... is home. Where I come from, Korea, I love my home nation. But I am not blind to it like many of my fellow Koreans... it is a beautiful land, but I realize that what it is like, is not like most of the rest of the Earth." She was curious now, about him, but part of her didn't want to hear any more words, out of fear that the abrasive personality would return. Still, it was better for her to know the true nature of people she was with here, after all.

"What of you, Star Lord?", she asked. "Where are you from, and what makes you so curious of Earth as it is now?"

@might roman

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
@ Investigation Squad
Upon further investigation of Balto's Corpse, There would be bullet fragments left within the brainmatter. Whatever was fired into the poor creature's skull, it would seem to have fragmented upon impact with the skull. A LOW POWERED firearm, perhaps, or something entirely different.

On the other hand, to the attentive, Rocket's skupp would seem to be moderately mishapen in the light. The cuts would also seem of varying depths. some could indeed have been caused by Balto's claws, but some were simply too deep. What's more, is that instead of Bite marks, the head was deformed to a degree. Could Balto have grabbed the racoons Skull in his mouth and crushed it, taking a bullet in the head from the dire Raccoon in the process, or could they be innocent of their crimes, and those responsible be someone else? Not that it's all that easy a dillemma.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rowen Ilbert walks up to the two, Pulling out a rapier and starting to cast a spirit arte, in attempt to heal the dead creatures. Upon failing, he lifts a gloved hand to his face, and caughs into it, clearing his throat. "Dear me, two deaths while we weren't looking, this is deeply troubling news indeed." pulling out a Kunai and investigating a cut on Rocket, he finds that they are CLEAN, SMOOTH CUTS AND NOT LACERATIONS FROM A CLAW OR OTHER APPENDAGE. With this in mind, He offers the old lady his Rapier and Kunai to check over. The Rapier, appearing clean of blood, if slightly neglected from his period of time as a butler, seems INCAPABLE OF PRODUCING CLEAN CUTS as it stands. "I do believe that, there is only one person I have met in my 63 years thus far, one certain Ludger Kresnik, But unfortunately, he does not appear to be here in this land. I suggest we are looking for Two Culprits."

Victor, on the other hand, approaches the lady, offering his blades and pistols. While the Blades Come across as clean, they would indeed be SHARP ENOUGH to produce the cuts on Rocket, and his guns appear to have been cleaned recently. Could this be a sign of innocence, or concealment? One thing is notable. Neither gun is missing any shots. "There. Hopefully that shows all of you paranoid imbucils that I had nothing to do with this murder. If I had, I'd have done it with more skill. I didn't come all this way to get my daughter to Canaan to end up dying here. If you are with me, I suggest we come up with a LIST of subjects, and go from there. The choice, however, is yours. Make your descision, and follow through, there shall be no turning back, lest there be more deaths amongst our ranks." Remaining level headed, despite the accusations put to him, the Masked Victor starts to walk back towards the Bazaar, where he intends to stay until the whole ordeel gets resolved.

Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi BunniesRole:Unknown Status: Alive

@Forrest
@Crimson Spartan
@Shattered Secrets
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Krieg
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@FireDrake150
@C.T.
@Tokusentai
@Ryu Keiko
@Mari
@Wedge Antilles
@Lizzy
@Jeremi
@Doctor Smartass
@Korra
@Kaykay
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@The Silver Paladin
@Librariancat
@Mapelle
@ShiroKiyoshi
So it looked like the one under most suspicion has provided a list of other possible suspects. Raven didn't know anyone here but someone seemed to know him.

1632871.jpg

He just glanced at everyone while remaining silent considering all current options.

@FireDrake150 @Those around the bodies​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.