Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Dirge seems pretty loyal, I doubt killing James will garner much in the way of brownie points.
It's really questionable. Back in the introductory mission, it seemed pretty clear that he was just acting out of duty. I think there was some mention of him having sworn an oath to James? Whatever it was, he didn't want to fight the Blades who came after the bomb he was guarding, and he would have let them all go without a fight if they just fucked off. He was doing his duty and didn't seem to care for it, more like it was a dirty job that had to be done.

The issue at hand is whether James' death with end his oath and duty to make him free to do whatever or necessitate him getting revenge on those who killed him. Hard to be sure, one way or the other.

@Amazon group

So i've been thinking of some possible things to do with Sonia to help deal with the sand golem. My initial idea was to use this first round to create some water to use. If Spiderman 3 taught me anything it's that people made of sand don't do so well when you get em soaked. Seriously though I thought soaking it's body would slow it / render some of it immobile, maybe If I could mix some water in him and freeze it then that would have a greater affect. Of course it's armor would get in the way of that, but if someone else punctures a hole in the armor during this round that would remedy that problem.

A second idea I had was to try cursing its armor to shrink. Since it's made of sand I don't think a shrinking suit of armor would necessarily kill it, but the accumulating pressure could cause the armor to crack or maybe constrain it a bit.

EDIT: Also, i'm assuming the Soul Gems have something to do with this challenge, but since Brovo didn't allude to any specific connection in the post, or at least any possible connection my character could make, i'm just going to deal with the more apparent concern.
One idea I had was to go with the first plan here, to soak then freeze the golem, then have Gremlock shoot an explosive round to cause some potential damage that way (shock it by freezing it, then rapidly heating it up. Would probably work?). Only concern I have is the apparition's main comment, which leads me to believe it's a golem built to kill mages. Thus I'd imagine the soul gems would be some kind of anti-magic forcefield or something. If they're small enough we could have the dwarf break them, but otherwise we may need to start with a relatively harmless spell to see what it will do. Don't want to risk there being a magic reflection spell in effect. Sadly I don't think Gremlock's going to be of much use during this fight, given his entire arsenal is magic, or guns, which I don't imagine phase golems much.

TL:DR: If we want to try killing this golem with magic, have Sonia use the water spell as her entire post, then freeze it next action if the soul gems don't do anything.

One idea I had was to go with the first plan here, to soak then freeze the golem, then have Gremlock shoot an explosive round to cause some potential damage that way (shock it by freezing it, then rapidly heating it up. Would probably work?). Only concern I have is the apparition's main comment, which leads me to believe it's a golem built to kill mages. Thus I'd imagine the soul gems would be some kind of anti-magic forcefield or something. If they're small enough we could have the dwarf break them, but otherwise we may need to start with a relatively harmless spell to see what it will do. Don't want to risk there being a magic reflection spell in effect. Sadly I don't think Gremlock's going to be of much use during this fight, given his entire arsenal is magic, or guns, which I don't imagine phase golems much.

TL:DR: If we want to try killing this golem with magic, have Sonia use the water spell as her entire post, then freeze it next action if the soul gems don't do anything.

Guys, guys, guys, guys.

Both mages felt the magical presence permeate the room, though it was difficult to discern from where: It wasn't the golem itself, however...

RC Golem.

I haz a plan.

NPC Opinions on everyone! Done for fun. Enjoy.

• A young woman of the Imperial faction, who fervently holds to its ideals of order and the "Dream of Empire."

Child: "You have a very strange fighting style, and I'm certain you would make a fine citizen, if you weren't so driven to such violent ends. You might have a home in the military yet..." (Cautious, optimistic.)

Laenaia: "I have no particular opinion of you, vampire." (Neutral.)

Kasim Amibilus: "You're a valiant pig. The fact that you're aiming to take the throne of an entire nation is frightening." (Disgusted.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Your pacifism makes you ill suited to the battlefield. What are you even doing here?" (Doubtful.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "You sold explosive powder to the underaged as a toy. You're a malevolent psychopath, and if you ever show your face without the diplomatic protections granted by being a Queen's Blade, I'll be sure to see fit to your execution myself." (Extremely disgusted, distrustful—backstory violently disrupts her code of ethics.)

Esyllt Boudica: "You're a respectful enough kind of woman. There needs to be some laws put in place about your order of the sciences, however..." (Cautious, optimistic.)

Aëyr: "The sling is a noble weapon indeed, but fit for an age that has come and gone." (Respectful.)

Murderok: "I remember serving alongside you. It's a shame what happened to your friend, but if the Imperium ever needs to hire Auxilias, I'll be sure to pass your name along to the top." (Friendly—past mission history.)

Aslo: "I'm rather astonished by your equal parts cunning and morality. I have no idea what circumstances in the Free Holds could foster such blue blood in the body of a commoner, but I admire it." (Friendly, trusting.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "You've seen more in ten minutes than I've seen in ten years." (Respectful.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "If Aslo is the best that the Free Holds can produce, you are the rotting afterbirth that had unfortunately been given a title. Be sure to keep your Queen's Blade status, for if I should ever hear of Imperial slaves because of you, I will be sure to repay their blood with yours." (Extremely disgusted, distrustful—backstory violates her core ethics.)

Sonia: "You don't seem to know who you are. You should try a life within the Imperial libraries—it suits you better than a battlefield." (Doubtful.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "I suspect that in the future, when the Imperium inevitably expands, we shall end up crossing blades. I do not envy such a day." (Respectful, saddened.)

Maeven Lucre: "More makers of golems. Your drake is impressive, but I feel the same way about you as I do Esyllt's creations—there needs to be laws for these sorts of things." (Cautious, optimistic.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "I have no idea what opinion to even begin forming of a magician that deigns to make a flawed imitation of an Imperial defense." (Amused, doubtful.)

Armerza Gilkak: "Comedamus et bibamus, cras enim moriemur. (Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die.) Whether that be against demons, or in a future war with your noble peoples." (Camaraderie, saddened.)

Toorg: "... Words cannot even begin to describe my amazement." (Awed.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "A salacious viper who will strike if I should turn my back, who worships a false Goddess." (Distrust.)
  • A somewhat socially reserved shaman of the Amazonian peoples, and a technical citizen of the Imperium should the Imperial/Amazon mission end well. She's interested most primarily in pursuits of knowledge, often indulging her curiosity and appetites in somewhat inappropriate ways.

Child: "I will teach you how to master your talents, Child—One step at a time." (Sympathy.)

Laenaia: "Truly you are an enigma even to yourself. Why do you try to imitate the Mechanist's defective, shapeshifting golem? Even they gave up on it." (Amused, neutral.)

Kasim Amibilus: "A typical male of the Free Holds—once freed, all he seeks is to bed the highest female of the social order he can reach, and grasp for power. The day I trust you is the day the sands of the Free Holds crystallize into a fine powder and choke the cesspit from which you were spawned." (Extremely disgusted—Amazonian culture looks down on most power seeking men, especially if they try to manipulate women for it.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Aside from being outcasts, we share little in common." (Neutral.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "Your experiments are interesting and show promise, but you truly need to learn how to put them into practical effect." (Curious.)

Esyllt Boudica: "I should teach you how to pay attention to the movements of souls... Naream's magic doesn't cut it." (Curious.)

Aëyr: "If I am to feel anything, it is confusion at what exactly you do." (Doubtful.)

Murderok: "A straightforward brute: At least the stories of my people are not so far fetched about the men of this world." (Sexism, respect, attraction.)

Aslo: "I can't figure out whether or not you infuriate or impress me, Free Holder." (Confusion, irritation.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "You're from a world so distant to my own, yet you carry scars that I recognize." (Respectful.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "One day, there will be an accident. When it happens, I will be its one and only witness." (Murderous—His backstory involves slavery, which would include her own people.)

Sonia: "It seems the outside world has a far cruder and more confused variation of the arts of my own people." (Amused.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "Stunning figure, wonderful arms, lovely... Helmet. My but the things I could do with you, if you were to just allow me over you..." (Highly attracted—would make overtures.)

Maeven Lucre: "Intelligent and attractive, a rare event that the two should coincide. I really do care, I just wonder if either of us shall survive to see the end of all of this. Regardless, I am about to lose my people, and you are one of the only things I have left." (Affectionate, attracted.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "A man of the world's womb?" (Confusion, highly curious—his druidic magic reminds her of her own shamanistic magic.)

Armerza Gilkak: "You're short, and strong. I'm simultaneously titulated and intimidated—a rare occasion. I think I'll keep my distance until I better understand your people." (Mildly attracted, cautious—she's never met a dwarf before.)

Toorg: "I know of your people—it is a shame that they have left this conflict upon us. I am glad that at least one among them has chosen to stay with us... When you get a little older, I'll find a bee hive for you." (Camaraderie.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "Before the night is through, either you will have your whip around my neck, or I will have a wolf atop your body. Either way sounds like an excellent way to explore one another's... Cultures." (Attracted, curious.)
  • A former Mechanist experiment, though the reasons for his creation are purely speculative. He is technically a sentient, shapeshifting golem, and he was "raised" with Free Holder values by Rashad. He was a slave until recently.

Child: "You fight ferociously, but without any level of precision or grace. Still, it's something I can use." (Agreeable.)

Laenaia: "Your attempts to learn more shapeshifting are interesting. If you do wish to continue and seek advice from me further in the future, I welcome the company." (Friendly—previous interactions.)

Kasim Amibilus: "Your bravado would amuse me further if you didn't fool yourself with it." (Doubtful.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "If you cannot learn how to fight and kill at the drop of a pin, then you should just surrender yourself in the garbs of a prostitute to your nearest master. At the very least, you will be useful as a plaything, and won't be able to fail your allies with your childish, naive outlook on the world." (Highly doubtful—pacifism in the Free Holds typically only leads to someone being enslaved in the sex trade.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "You have a gun, and you have magic. You should try using both sometime." (Amused, irritated.)

Esyllt Boudica: "I'm not entirely certain as to how I should feel about you, but I know how I feel about your mannikins... And the magic you wield to strip them of their souls on a whim." (Cautious.)

Aëyr: "You try, but if you truly do not wish to enter into the life of a prostitute once more, you should learn how to use a better weapon." (Amused, doubtful, admires.)

Murderok: "At least my owner tried to give me a real name." (Amused, friendly.)

Aslo: "I'm not entirely sure I understand your motivations, but depending on whether or not I get to see Rashad again, we shall see how long it takes until I become part of those plans." (Cautious.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "This is what happens when you worship the false idol of justice: There will be many more entrepenours after you are gone. You only delay the inevitable march of commerce, you cannot stop it." (Pity—he thinks Cennick wasted his time trying to defend the weak and innocent.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "Your claims to childhood titles are meaningless in a land where a slave can become a warlord, and a warlord can become a slave, in the process of a single week. Earn your place." (Unamused.)

Sonia: "I am not even certain what it is you do. Your frail ego does you no credit, either. A few nights in a brothel would teach you some vitally important lessons about the world." (Dislikes.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "I am not certain what it is about you that draws the attracted eye of many others. I can only assume it has to do with your heritage... Stay away from the Free Holds. It is not a place for women like you." (Respectful, confused—her angelic bloodline that gives her more attractive features to most doesn't work on something lacking a sex drive.)

Maeven Lucre: "You could get paid for sleeping around, at least. I'm sure you'd be wealthy by now." (Amused.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "Your cheap tricks don't interest me." (Neutral.)

Armerza Gilkak: "You're a remarkably intelligent and strong person. You could probably go and become a warlord of a Free Hold if you really tried." (Highly respectful—Armerza's methods and style of fighing mesh well with Fahim's beliefs.)

Toorg: "You are not as natural as you think, but I cannot ascertain why I know this, or what it means." (Confused, curious.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "Vicious, backstabbing, and cunning—all excellent characteristics. You would make for an excellent slave master, or mercenary." (Respectful.)
  • A Liverian assassin of some renown and a rumoured though unconfirmed vampire. She is a professional, rarely bothering with personal relationships unless it services her ends in some way. It is also rumoured, somewhat more substantially, that she directly works for and protects the royal family, and only they know who she is underneath the mask.

Child: "The witch hunters would have a field day with you... Though your talents could serve equally well in the hunt, and you certainly have the zeal for it." (Suspicious.)

Laenaia: "My people will never forget what your kind does whenever there's a vacuum of power, bloodsucker." (Distrust—related to her Liverian background.)

Kasim Amibilus: "A foreigner attempts to take the maiden's head of the one I am in service to. I don't know whether to pity his optimism or be amused by his potential for success. I suppose I am one of the few Liverians who cares little either way who rules, only how much they pay." (Neutral.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Your attempts to avoid your more bestial impulses is admirable, but ultimately futile. You will eventually succumb to violence, as all of your kind do. When you do, and when you enter the lands of Liveria, I will be certain to give you a merciful end." (Sympathetic.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "A book worm should learn their place if they decide not to adapt the mentality of a problem solver on the field. The equation of a bullet to the forehead doesn't wait for you to finish the mathematical equation." (Doubtful.)

Esyllt Boudica: "There is little you do which interests me. Only your noble stock has any sort of impact on me, and even then, only in the sense of business." (Neutral.)

Aëyr: "Disregard the men who tell you a sling is not a deadly weapon. Tie the sling around your forehead and claim you collect rocks in your purse—you'll be seen as a naive fool, and allowed to pass into any room fully armed. Imbue those rocks with enchantments, and you could become quite a potent assassin." (Admires.)

Murderok: "When your thuggish ways inevitably fail, I'll be there to clean up your mess. You should learn a lesson from your dead friend and leave the business before it ends you." (Pity, doubtful.)

Aslo: "You're too competent to be an assassin, you don't hide your best traits. Still, I would be wary of crossing you." (Respectful, cautious.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "Men of the law... I have little to say on this matter." (Neutral.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "Imbecile." (Doubtful.)

Sonia: "Cast your spells, it makes little difference to me." (Neutral.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "You're a fool for following in the foot steps of those who preceded you... You should find your own path." (Pity.)

Maeven Lucre: "I'm surprised nobody has thought of just shooting you. You're hard to miss in a crowd, and your cute creation can't stop bullets in flight." (Amused.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "You twist nature in such a maleficent and unnatural way. I pity the land upon which you walk." (Distrustful—Witch hunter background.)

Armerza Gilkak: "Your proud and boisterous ways are nothing new. Every man in shining armour feels in such a way until they're caught out of it. Still, your competence is inspiring. For a foreigner." (Mixed feelings.)

Toorg: "I don't even know where to begin to have an opinion of you. Just be loud enough so I can kill them without notice and I'll like you well enough." (Somewhat awed.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "Your people deserve nothing but slaughter, no matter who you may be. Try not to trip over your own misbegotten ego from worshipping a false Goddess. She will not care to spare you from the death you will earn yourself in the long run." (Greatly distrusts—Drow were one of Liveria's foundational enemies.)
  • Is dead.
  • A Rheinfeld Templar. He's known for his legendary survival, and devotion to the cause of the Templar Order. He is quite conservative, and is often described as a philosopher-barbarian. He evokes memories of the old country from before.

Child: "Yes! That's the manly way to engage in combat! Though I'm not sure what gender you are, I care little!" (Confused, camaraderie.)

Laenaia: "What is it that you are even supposed to do? A single swing of my blade will dispel any childish tricks of magic you wield. The fact that you're a vampire isn't helping." (Distrust—Templar hate magicians.)

Kasim Amibilus: "Yes, angel-slayer, we Rheinfelders are aware of your mighty deed. The way you parade it about, however, makes you nothing more than a braggart with no respect for the gravitas of your actions." (Disgusted—Kasim keeps a trophy from the death of an angel.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Apparently Renalta can't stop itself from recruiting an army of undead concubines who use magical trickery rather than real, honourable, manly combat." (Distrust—Templar hate magicians.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "A little goblin wizard who is a prime example of why the Goblin Holds are fools for trusting one as their ruler." (Racism, distrust—Templar hate magicians.)

Esyllt Boudica: "I was just starting to find you attractive, and then you had to reveal that mechanical abomination." (Mixed feelings—Templar hate magicians.)

Aëyr: "Stay home." (Doubtful, protective.)

Murderok: "You know the life, you know what it is to be alive!" (Camaraderie.)

Aslo: "The way you fight is honourable and intelligent, I would be glad to work with you. A strange thing to be said of a Free Holder, truly." (Admires.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "An honourable warrior who fought to defend the innocent, and was mangled for it, the same as I. We are as brothers, though separated by long distances." (Great camaraderie—Cennick reflects Otto's ethical code and idealism of what people should be.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "Most of the others see you as irredeemable. I do not. You have come to the Queen's Blades, you have been granted your opportunity to redeem yourself. Use it wisely, and I shall not condemn you. Instead, I will welcome you. My religion teaches to forgive those who seek it." (Optimistic.)

Sonia: "Craven witch." (Distrust—Templar hate magicians.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "You are alarmingly attractive for what it is you do. What is your secret? I have tried the creams which merchants have sold, and it did not fix the lump in my skull." (Amusement, camaraderie. May be attracted, but isn't expressing it.)

Maeven Lucre: "Such promise is wasted on one who enslaves the souls of the dead." (Pity, disgust—Templar hate magicians.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "You are everything wrong with this world embodied with two arms, two legs, and an ego to match. If it weren't for your status as a Queen's Blade, I would reject even the mere notion of serving alongside you." (Disgust—Templar hate magicians.)

Armerza Gilkak: "A noble profession for a noble race. Let's keep score of the number of demons we slay before the end. The loser has to buy the winner drinks in the Heavens." (Great camaraderie.)

Toorg: "Yes, hahahaha, you are a perfect example of the glories of the most manly of combat! No, I shall not explain what differences there are between men and women, for you are a tree!... Why are you staring at the bees like that, brother?" (Great camaraderie.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "You should return to your brothel, wench. You make a mockery of the truly faithful, worshiping a mortal as a Goddess—no matter how powerful she may be." (Great Distrust—Templar hate magicians. Her faith in Llolth disturbs him, as he doesn't consider her a real god.)
  • A Rheinfelder wanderer, and a thief. She is a flirtatious master of espionage and information gathering, and Renalta's ex-spymaster. She is quite infamous for her more... Salacious exploits, though underneath it all, she is also known for loyalty and cunning.

Child: "I know what it's like to be abused by Free Holder slavers, but what happened to you makes my experience pale in comparison... I'm so sorry for you. If there's anything I can do, you just let me know." (Sympathetic, mildly attracted.)

Laenaia: "Ooh, fangs. Kinky. Mind control though... Not quite as kinky. Also, why are you trying to be more like Fahim? He's never clued in whenever I've flirted with him." (Cautious, friendly.)

Kasim Amibilus: "You ever want some help breaking in that sexually repressed little bundle of gothic joy, you just call me. I know things that would blow you both away." (Flirtatious.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Ooh, fangs. Kink-- wait, I already used that pickup line. Oh well... Uh... You uh... Hang on, I'll think of something, cutie. Till then, you aren't the only one who's thirsty." (Flirtatious, friendly.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "Sorry honey but I look for shotguns, not pistols." (Teasing, friendly.)

Esyllt Boudica: "I'd make a pick-up line joke about cleaning your sword, but if you have one, I will be both aroused and confused. So instead, I think I'll just settle for 'I know what you did to that Amazon', and remind you courteously that such things aren't really polite." (Cautious.)

Aëyr: "Does it taste like fish?" (Flirtatious, curious.)

Murderok: "Woah, big guy, I asked for a shotgun, not something that would rip me in two. Besides, I like guys who don't actually skullfuck trophies. So... Ah... Yeah. No." (Mildly disturbed, friendly.)

Aslo: "One of these days, I really do need to reward you for everything you've done. If not with sex, than with something else." (Flirtatious, admires—knows Aslo gave Renalta information about smuggling networks.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "I know lots of other women would look at you with disgust and fear, but all I see is a man. A real one, who deserves better than me—royalty, even. If more men like you were rulers instead of followers, we'd have won this war by now." (Admires, flirtatious, friendly.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "Noooooooooooooooooooope. Not even once." (Disgust.)

Sonia: "You though? Several times." (Flirtatious.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "You can fix the corruption running through me, piece by piece. I can fix that stuffy attitude you have towards sex, piece by piece. We can offer each other a lot!" (Flirtatious, friendly.)

Maeven Lucre: "The first time I saw you I thought I was looking in a mirror. I'm not sure I actually want to fuck that reflection, either, considering what it's done... Ah, who am I kidding. Get Unamo and we can have a three way!" (Pity, flirtatious.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "I'll get your rocks off. I'm not really sure what else to do with you, though." (Flirtatious.)

Armerza Gilkak: "You're kinda short... Buuuuut, you do have muscles to make up for it. Strong, calloused hands... Yeah, we can make this work." (Flirtatious.)

Toorg: "I don't want splinters in places like that, but I would love to ride atop you and see the world from your perspective." (Friendly.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "Ooh, kinky. Kinda reminds me of a couple other women I know, who do what you do, but better. Mainly because they're barbed." (Flirtatious—likely only to tease, and not to go through with it, unless she had ulterior motives.)
  • A magician of the Mage's Guild, a mother, and a middle aged woman. All rolled into one happy, friendly package.

Child: "Oh Gods, that mask is a dreadful fit on your face Child! You should let us help you!" (Sympathy.)

Laenaia: "You're playing with some dangerous magic. Be careful, that's all I ask! Don't want to see you end up becoming like some of the statues in the basement." (Friendly.)

Kasim Amibilus: "You're like a folktale hero having popped out of the books I read to my children... Flaws and all included, but well meaning I'm sure!" (Friendly.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Don't let hatred consume you, Zin! You've been doing so well so far, you can make it through the rest of this without killing anyone, I'm certain of it!" (Optimistic, sympathetic.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "Your experiments are truly dreadful! Children should never be given something that could so easily kill them, leave alone as a game!" (Disturbed.)

Esyllt Boudica: "Interesting experiments and creations. You should take them over the Mage's Guild, learn a few things, and practice under less ethically questionable circumstances." (Optimsitic.)

Aëyr: "Oh dear, what happened to you is truly tragic. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." (Sympathy.)

Murderok: "I guess it takes all types, even the ones I warned my children about in dark alleyways at night." (Neutral.)

Aslo: "I'm... Really not sure how to feel about you." (Neutral.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "You've given up a lot to help the innocent. I can really admire that in someone." (Admires.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "Even by slaver standards, carrying around chains which you can use to tie down and torture your slaves with is barbaric." (Disgusted.)

Sonia: "You should really visit the Guild and see Amanda. Mysticism really isn't a clear definition of what you can do, and trying to learn 'mysticism' will get you nowhere fast." (Mentoring)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "A champion of chivalry and the innocent!" (Friendly.)

Maeven Lucre: "You're a rather creative soul! Would you object to putting a pink ribbon on your dragon? It would look precious, don't you think?" (Friendly.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "You're quite intriguing, you should try visiting the Mage's Guild some time, so we can learn more about you!" (Friendly.)

Armerza Gilkak: "A crude but noble fighter. My children would love you!" (Friendly.)

Toorg: "I've only read of yoru people! Where are the rest of them?... Wait, you are alone? That is so sad!" (Sympathy.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "I don't have anything against you so long as you don't try to seduce my children to your ways." (Neutral.)
  • An angel who only recently was freed from a one thousand year banishment curse. He keeps to the stoic code of the angels as best as he can, though in these trying times, he has been known to flinch or question it.

Child: "A pity, what happened to you. Blind zealots cause more destruction than they ever hope to solve. You're bound by fate to me... I will try not to fail you before your time comes of natural causes." (Sympathy, protective—related to background.)

Laenaia: "A manipulator can be useful, if they know or what to manipulate." (Neutral.)

Kasim Amibilus: "Truly your brazen ego knows no bounds. You wear a trophy of murder, and you attempt to manipulate a woman too young and too sheltered to know how vicious your tongue truly is." (Disgusted.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Your pacifism is noble in a world of pain and death. Others should learn from your example, though perhaps not follow it precisely." (Admires.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "I have no particular opinion of you. I suspect I wouldn't really be interested in knowing more about you either." (Neutral.)

Esyllt Boudica: "You should pursue your nobility more, it would temper your creativity." (Neutral.)

Aëyr: "Your fighting spirit and lack of hatred is quite admirable. You are a paragon of your kind." (Admires.)

Murderok: "I wonder if you've slain any innocents for coin... I'm not sure I could trust your answer." (Distrust.)

Aslo: "I don't really know you well enough to have an opinion of you beyond my first impressions: You have a pulse." (Neutral.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "Your nobility does the commoner credit. Carry on." (Respectful.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "Your ignoble desires and unintelligent stumbling shall lead to your downfall as surely as any obsession." (Disgust.)

Sonia: "I'm not sure what to make of you." (Neutral.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "A beautiful, intelligent, powerful woman, with a fiery soul. If I were to wish for myself but one desire, it would be you. If only I could admit this without the fear of your mortality driving me mad with the inevitable loss... I need time to think." (Love, caution.)

Maeven Lucre: "I have no particularly strong opinion of you. As the others, you are simply a mortal pursuing their own whimsy." (Neutral.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "I know you through the other angels, son of Eildwig. I know of your people, as well. Whether it was your choice or not, the mortal world is your home now, as it is mine. Learn to live within it, and find those worth living for." (Camaraderie.)

Armerza Gilkak: "A warrior driven both by passion and intelligence... An admirable thing to witness." (Friendly.)

Toorg: "You're a child, you don't belong on a battlefield. Nor should you be enjoying yourself so much." (Mildly disturbed.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "You would take Rayvon off her noble path, and into places that would corrupt her fluorescent glow. If you should pursue should she reject you, I will end you personally... And I fear, a small part of me would even enjoy the action." (Rivalry.)
  • An elven outcast who left his people to join the Imperium. He is young by their standards, and still full of optimism about the world. He fervently believes in the Dream of Empire, though he knows that he can no longer return to his people.

Child: "You should seek help for that curse, though I know not how." (Pity.)

Laenaia: "I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish... Are you as aimless as I was when I was younger?" (Confused.)

Kasim Amibilus: "Dime a dozen scumbag who treats women as walking sex toys. I'm not impressed, no matter how much power you steal." (Disgusted.)

Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Your peaceable nature is admirable. You should be a healer, not a warrior. There's room in this world for people like you... I hope the violence doesn't corrupt you like it does so many others." (Admires, attracted.)

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "You should practice more. I'm sure you can be something great, no matter how short you are." (Friendly.)

Esyllt Boudica: "The Imperium could use people like you... You'd have a home with us." (Friendly.)

Aëyr: "You're utterly beautiful and graceful in everything you do." (Very Attracted.)

Murderok: "Battle and coin is what drives you? Don't you want something more out of life other than cheap women and cheap coin? Surely, the death of your friend would teach you that such a life is hollow? Find a cause, please, such skill should not go to waste." (Confused.)

Aslo: "Well, hello there. That's a nice figure you have there, and an even better set of morals. The Free Holds doesn't deserve you: Join the Imperium. Join me." (Friendly, attracted.)

Sheriff Cennick "Cen" Greenborough: "An honourable man deserves accolades. You have mine." (Admires.)

Abjaar 'Bastille' Korsair: "People like you enslave mine to try and breed them. It results in hundreds of dead infants. If you think I could ever forgive you for that, you're dead wrong. If I ever get the opportunity, I will see you dead—Queen's Blade or not." (Murderously hostile.)

Sonia: "Your magic reminds me of certain people I once knew... Don't touch my staff." (Suspicious.)

Rayvon Krayvitch: "An independent knight of honour. Welcome in the Imperium, so long as you don't side against us. I admit, even I would hesitate on orders to go against one as noble as you, my lady." (Attracted, friendly, admires.)

Maeven Lucre: "You're quite intuitive! Have you thought of putting that to work for a noble cause? I happen to have one for you... Perhaps later I may ask you for some help with something, if you're still alive. Something personal." (Friendly—Mechanist background has unique interactions with his staff.)

Arkos Cernunnos: "I admire those who live with nature like you. It also doesn't hurt that you have a nice set of eyes." (Attracted, friendly.)

Armerza Gilkak: "You're... Crude. Honourable, however." (Friendly, amused.)

Toorg: "I've met your people many times. Like yours, mine refuse to enter this war. That makes us two of a kind." (Camaraderie.)

Andrea Llolth'Allin: "You're rather provocative... Provocative, and deadly. Your people can never be trusted. You have to be planning something, it's in your damnable bloodline." (Suspicious, cautious.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Orion and K3l
NPC Opinions on everyone! Done for fun. Enjoy.
Nifty!

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "You sold explosive powder to the underaged as a toy. You're a malevolent psychopath, and if you ever show your face without the diplomatic protections granted by being a Queen's Blade, I'll be sure to see fit to your execution myself." (Extremely disgusted, distrustful—backstory violently disrupts her code of ethics.)
...Oh what the heck was I thinking making this character. I must've been insane or something. :P

Doctor Steven Adian Gremlock: "You should practice more. I'm sure you can be something great, no matter how short you are." (Friendly.)
Well, I guess that's one person out of ten who doesn't hate his guts.

Regardless, I think Nyla's comment has pretty much confirmed that I'm retiring (or even killing) Gremlock when the mission's done. Now I just have to make a character that actually fits my playstyle.

~Whining~

Well, I guess that's one person out of ten who doesn't hate his guts.

~More stuff

Abjaar:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Brovo
Kasim's reaction to his own outpouring of negativity from NPCs:
j0JhpES.gif

• Love
Reactions: K3l and Brovo
Besides a "bitch please" moment with Zoe.

After Quar's bit towards Arkos, all I can think of is...

tumblr_mc3gp1aA7n1qce1uq.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
"A pity, what happened to you. Blind zealots cause more destruction than they ever hope to solve. You're bound by fate to me... I will try not to fail you before your time comes of natural causes."

---

giphy.gif

Reactions: Orion
Laenaia: "What is it that you are even supposed to do? A single swing of my blade will dispel any childish tricks of magic you wield. The fact that you're a vampire isn't helping." (Distrust—Templar hate magicians.)
Don't worry Templar, the feeling is largely mutual. :P

Laenaia: "A manipulator can be useful, if they know or what to manipulate." (Neutral.)
Missing a who?
Heh, figure his opinion goes down in light of what Laenaia can do.

Laenaia: "I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish... Are you as aimless as I was when I was younger?" (Confused.)
Probably. :3
Laenaia: "Truly you are an enigma even to yourself. Why do you try to imitate the Mechanist's defective, shapeshifting golem? Even they gave up on it."
As per Brovo's words: Because there's no other active Shapeshifter around that she has met and noticed. :v
As per mine: Because combat shapeshifting is useful.
Zinnarath 'Zin' Corsys: "Your attempts to avoid your more bestial impulses is admirable, but ultimately futile. You will eventually succumb to violence, as all of your kind do. When you do, and when you enter the lands of Liveria, I will be certain to give you a merciful end." (Sympathetic.)
I like that her being Sympathetic still show her dislike of vampire.

I like that her being Sympathetic still show her dislike of vampire.
For Liverians, vampires are a bit different from orcs or bandits. An orc is born violent, a bandit chooses to be violent. A vampire was neither born violent nor chose to be so much as they are driven to be. Therefore, the more educated among the Liverian peoples tend not to hate vampires the same way they hate orcs or bandits. They instead tend to pity them: They're creatures of misfortune, borne by a malevolent force, who used to be individuals of any walk of life--noble or ignoble. In essence, Zoe recognizes the noble achievement of trying to live peacefully and do no harm to others in such trying times, but she has little doubt that the virus which turned Zinnarath will eventually also degrade her into becoming a violent predator at some point. This is why if you look in Liverian society (and some admittedly much older posts in the IC, back when the RP was on RPG), that Hanus Wolfsblood was surprised by Liveria's resurgence of violence and murders against vampires who had done no wrong. The very people who would be properly trained to detect and kill them, should also be educated enough to feel pity (and through that, some measure of empathy), rather than just straight up hatred.

So many think my sweet, sweet and innocent Drow priestess will backstab and betray people, how rude.

So about that traitor position?

>.>

<.<

>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.