Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Maxim where the fuck did you even pull that from?.... We did not abandon Liveria. And to my knowledge Amanda has no daughter.

Most likely options are Xavier (since he had an ENVY DEMON as an advisor as Kasim has said IIRC) and the Valsharess.

@Maxim where the fuck did you even pull that from?.... We did not abandon Liveria. And to my knowledge Amanda has no daughter.

Most likely options are Xavier (since he had an ENVY DEMON as an advisor as Kasim has said IIRC) and the Valsharess.

The confusion is pretty understandable. I had the same thought at first. Phase 1: Amanda is spurned by Kouri. Phase 2: Unknown entity is consorting with demons. Not too far of a leap. The text was the same color. Someone not knowing whether Amanda has a daughter could easily make the mistake. Not unheard of for someone to make a mistake.

Cool?

Whoops, sorry, a bit too tied up and distracted on things. So many things to clear on. >_>

The text was the same color.

As is Hanus's. Prepare for the sudden reveal he had a daughter all along and he and Kouri had a spat about whether it's pronounced jif or not so she kicked him out.

Reactions: Orion
As is Hanus's. Prepare for the sudden reveal he had a daughter all along and he and Kouri had a spat about whether it's pronounced jif or not so she kicked him out.
For that matter, so was James' I smell conspiracy

No excuses on my part for not posting, WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN ;_;. Sorry for being a dum.

I posted early. Let's hope this doesn't tear a hole in any time and space continuums.

.... fuck, between 5 games, two books and everything else... time sure does fly... :flail::fryingpan::flail:

I posted early. Let's hope this doesn't tear a hole in any time and space continuums.
Hey, I'm integrating the bits of your post into a collab that Brovo and I writing, so by the end of my post, time-holes and the like should be dealt with.

I'm having a hard time playing him, he should be full of personality but I can't come up with anything flavorful. Might just be a side effect of both missions being dungeon treks but still. :(

I'm having the exact same issue.

Still around, busy and plenty of distractions to deal with but will post for this round.

So, everyone in the Renalta mission, you should totes support Zin's possible betrayal of the group noble efforts to recruit Dirge to fight sexual frustration the demons. It's for the best, trust me. :D

So, everyone in the Renalta mission, you should totes support Zin's possible betrayal of the group noble efforts to recruit Dirge to fight sexual frustration the demons. It's for the best, trust me. :D
Because when has pillow talk ever failed? :p

Really though, I like your idea, and I hope it works

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, Skype's lagging on me.

Recruiting Dirge is easy.

Kill James first :p

Recruiting Dirge is easy.

Kill James first :p
The problem there is that Zin wants to save James too. She's in a really awkward place right now.

Also Dirge seems pretty loyal, I doubt killing James will garner much in the way of brownie points.

Status
Not open for further replies.