Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see you go Brovo, but it's been fun. Thanks for hosting all of these! :)

I've retired from forum role playing. Please read the linked blog entry for more information as to why.

It's been fun folks, but, after a couple months of trying to push myself to have fun, and failing, repeatedly... After certain, recent events, involving old friends of mine... I've got a bad taste in my mouth. And the only cure to this is to cut myself off and perhaps revisit this venue of role playing another time. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Maybe D&D Tabletops will be where I stick it for the next decade, maybe I'll be back in a couple months.

Regardless, consider this a journey of sorts. This ain't goodbye, but this is me cutting my responsibilities and going through changes in my life. Some major changes, even.

Thanks, everyone. I'm sorry you won't be able to see the end of this particular story, but, hey. Look on the bright side. You can always make up your own ending, and nothing I can say can make it any less canon to you. :ferret:

I had an amazing time while it lasted, and I feel like the characters I've encountered in Renalta—both PC and NPC—will stick with me for a long time. LoR and TLB have been among my most meaningful RP experiences, and while I'm sad to see this go, I of course wish you the best.

JKIu6IP.png

DAMN IT

You did however, pass that threshold of having a character survive a single mission.
:D
Meh, he'd already had that. Abida survived the prologue mission.

Nope, Herz was using Thailen during prologue and he did the heroic thing. :v

Though I can't remember whether Abida was doubled from the beginning or made after Thailen went kaboom.

Last edited:
Doubled from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.