Legend of Renalta 2: Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kiita, @Herzinth, and @Darog, I'm planning on using my Imperial Missive this post, send a batch of scouts to check out the portal, and maybe a scout to check out the armies. That cool with you guys, or do you have something else in mind?

Totes fine by me, brah.

Toorg is too busy fighting a giant scorpy with one hand anyways :D

I am greatly satisfied and also a little worried for some missions now, with all those deaths.

*Spent some time reading up on science stuff for magic*

... Dude... Hydromancy is the true Warmage single/aoe target magic.

Geomancy too...

Wow, they are all so good in their own ways.

All elemental magics are immensely powerful with the right dose of imagination. Their versatility is immense and the counters are hard to come by.

Attempts to use holy magic he doesn't have, firing his gun at the Agent of Greed.
One Thousand Trick Shots (Rank 1):[BCOLOR=transparent] This character can imbue their ranged weapon's ammo of choice with any creative effect they can think of, using small bits of their mana pool. Such as explosive ammo, or rope bolts to climb with, or a deafening shot, or otherwise, even if their skill tree normally wouldn't allow it... Though, in areas which suppress magic or against anti-magic, this doesn't work.[/BCOLOR]
Eh...huh?

I'm guessing I misinterpreted this unique somewhere? According to it I can use it even if I don't have the magic for it?

EDIT: As for the post itself I have a question. Was the shot fired noticeably affected by the gravity on the stairs? This is the main reason I fired the shot in the first place.

*Spent some time reading up on science stuff for magic*

... Dude... Hydromancy is the true Warmage single/aoe target magic.

Geomancy too...

Wow, they are all so good in their own ways.

Elaborate on Hydromancy please. I could use some tips.

Well, offensively anyway:

Just like pressure hoses, you can put a lot of velocity behind whatever stream and seriously impact a surface. (An orb of water rushing rapidly then hitting a surface can cause severe bludgeoning damage)

Put a floating stream of water right in front of someone's arms when striking or someone's feet while running, will slow down/unbalance them depending how much water they have to traverse. Also super useful for fucking up ranged weapons and melee weapons. Surmergign them with water or just getting them wet makes them much harder to manipulate.

The most interesting one: A thin fan of water being sprayed extremely rapidly is able to cut through skin like butter (With enough force behind the spray, it can cut through steel)

Otherwise, I'm still doing research on how this magic would work (Looking at all the elements)

With that in mind, Zin decided to take a bit of a gamble: she'd intended to overwhelm the robed mage with illusory pain to distract and perhaps disable them, but gaining a powerful ally sounded like a better long term investment [...] and shaped it into a powerful healing spell aimed at Dean.

Oh you beautiful man, you. Dean is about to fuck somebody up.

Meanwhile, I have to stop Kouri from casting her giant fire spell, while dodging the Wolf, and help out Mikan, and Stop the Mage-lady...

...I should just pick one or two of those things...

Dean should certainly be focused on helping Mikan. That way Erik can reload safely, Abjaar can jab at Kouri to break her concentration or something...

Maybe Murderok should lob his broken ass crossbow at the Witch, and start bitchslapping the queen...'s illusion.

You guys are going to finish this mission, leave the Time Swamps, and find yourselves in the same year Kouri was first put on ice.

Dean should certainly be focused on helping Mikan. That way Erik can reload safely, Abjaar can jab at Kouri to break her concentration or something...

Maybe Murderok should lob his broken ass crossbow at the Witch, and start bitchslapping the queen...'s illusion.
Then it's a deal.

Dean might not be good to go until after the next GM post, after the healing spell goes off. Might want to have Murderok focus on helping Mikan for now, sic Dean on someone else.

Eric should probably be ordered to shoot at robed mage lady.

I'd suggest Abjaar keeps focusing Kouri and her wolf pal.

Hooray for planning and being tactical about things. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.