Legend of Korra

"Back at the airship, I left my hat. I haven't spent a day without it, not for nearly ten years." Tsukasa whispers, holding back sobs. "My mother made that for me, before she--" He shakes his head, tears threatening to start falling. But he couldn't--wouldn't--in front of Kyo. "And now, it's in the hands of whoever those guys back there are."

"You mean this? I caught it while we were flying out of the airship. I didn't think about it much. Sorry, here you go." She said, handing him a cap she hoped was his.

Looking up, he saw his hat, and gasped, taking it out of her hands in a hurry. "Thank you." He said almost reverently. "This means a lot to me. Someday I hope I can repay you."

"I believe you were the one to help me escape. We are even. Now, what are we going to do? He says we are the avatar. But there can only be one. And we both showed a sign of multiple bending. And I over heard while I was being taken, there are more of us. Where are they? I'm just so confused."

{Where is everyone else?}

"I don't know." Tsukasa says, looking at Kyo. "I'm confused too, and, if I am to be truthful, I'm a little scared. What happens when that man's group starts targeting people?" He shakes his head, closing his eyes in confusion.

{I don't know. Oblivion has been on, but he stopped replying to a onexone we had, and this, and Ed just hasn't been on in like three weeks >.>}

"Don't worry, I'm scared too. I hope we could try and stop them. They shouldn't do anything like this. We should get some rest now." She said with a yawn.

{I replaced ed, what about the other?}

Tsukasa nodded. "The water tribes exhibits are usually the comfiest. The snow is made out of cotton." He said, leading her through the dark hallways, past the various wall hangings and historical artifacts.

Kyo followed tsukasa. She saw the water exhibit and immediately noticed how beautiful it was and how graceful all the people looked. Especially Kara. "You sure we wont get in trouble?"

"As long as they don't find us." Tsukasa said, a light smile on his lips. Glancing at a wall hanging, a map of the entire world, Republic City marked openly, made him sigh, thinking of how wonderful it would be to just travel the world, like the Avatar before, and visit everywhere.

Kyo woke up to the sound of foot steps. She looked over at tsukasa. He was sleeping soundly and looked at peace with himself. Even if he was drooling. {Sorry, I thought that would be funny} She heard the footstepss again and didn't know what to make of it. "Tsukasa," she whispered, shaking the sleeping boy. "Wake up."

He started awake, not used to or really liking being shaken awake. He mumbled, "What?" before hearing the footsteps, too, and jumping over the barrier of the exhibit, quickly brushing off stray pieces of cotton, and making it seem like he hadn't just been sleeping. Helping Kyo out of it next, he waited for whoever was walking about to show themselves.

{It's okay ^^}

"Tsukasa, do you think its those men?" She whispered, obvious fear in her voice.

He shook his head. "I don't know. I wouldn't have thought them able to find us so quickly." He patted her shoulder reassuringly.

Ashitaka had broken into the museum to go look at Aang's section, hoping to find answers. He couldn't make it to air temple island and figured this would be the next best thing. But he didn't know what exactly he was looking for. He tired to be as silent as possible in case there was guards in here. "So far so good." he said to himself.

"Tsukasa, should we hide?" She whispered, hoping it wasn't anyone bad.

Tsukasa nodded, not knowing how far away the footsteps were coming from. He led her to a dark corner, waiting to see who it was.

In search of Aang's section he wondered into the water tribe section. "Umm looks like a home." He laughed to himself. "And there's grandma's house." He had to hold back a chuckle not wanting to make to much noise but didn't do a good job. He stopped in front of a stuffed polar-dog to look at it. "Wish I had one those." He said out loud. Then he noticed a map on the museum not to far from it. He walked toward it to find what he was looking for.

Kyo realized it was just another Guy. From his clothing, water tribe. "Tsukasa, its just someone from the water tribe," she whispered. "Maybe he's friendly."

"Maybe. Or maybe he's a sentry." Tsukasa whispers fiercely, not wanting to be mistrustful, but not wanting to end up back with the crazy man in the airship.

Ashitaka thought he felt eyes burning into his back. He turned his eyes trying to look behind him but saw nothing. Then in a sudden movement he turned his whole body and saw no one. He paused scanning the room with his eyes looking for some thing or some one. But saw nothing. He decided maybe it was time to leave. So he started to head the way he came.