Legend of Korra

"I didn't ask for any of this. But, I'll help. Tsukasa saved me. I wil try and help balance the worl." She said with fiery passion.

Ashitaka smiled real big. "Great!" Just follow me and I'll take ya to my spot." Without waiting a reply he headed to the exit.

Tsukasa moved forward, following the guy out, motioning for Kyo to do the same.

Kyo walked alongside tsukasa and took his hand in hers. She looked at him and gave him a warming smile. "We'll be alright. We can do this." She then thought about what all she's been through. Its been a rough 2 days.

At the exit of the museum ashitaka looked back to see if the two followers was still behind him. Seeing that they was, he exited the building. He tried to be as casual as possible but it seemed the more he tried the more he failed. He walked at a quicken pace. Checking back every so often to make sure they was still following them. He took them down alleys taking every back route he knew. But he was new town and didn't know many. He thought he was lost and was about to say something when he saw it. There was an A on the wall. He looked back at his companions and said. "This is it guys." He moved his in front of him and swiped it like it was trying to swat a fly, in doing so caused the wall with the A on it to open revealing a secret passage. He went down the steps, which brought them out into a large room. Lit up by lights on the wall. There was shelves on wall and stacks of junk scatttered through out the room. But there was a spot cleaned out where a small mattress laid and has been recently slept on. " Well this is it. What you think?" He turned and smiled at them.