Legend of Korra

"I don't know." Seeing the guy begin walking away, Tsukasa tried to sneak back to the exhibit while his back was turned, but tripped halfway there, making an oof! sound as he landed.

Kyo had saw tsukasa trip and tried to hold in a gasp. Both of them were in the middle of the exhibit and knew the other Guy would've heard them.

Half way out of the room. He heard an oof and a gasp and the sound of something hitting the floor. He turned his head seeing two strangers in the middle of the room, one on the ground. At first thought he thought that they was guards and he was in deep trouble. He was about to take off running when he realized that they wasn't guards, just people. He stood there looking at them unsure what to do. He knew he had to say something that this awkward silence was annoying him. "Hello?"

Scrambling to his feet, Tsukasa said, "Look man, I--" He struggled to come up with a convincing lie. "We were just, ah, just examining the display," He paused, "up close..." Smiling ruefully in the semi-darkness, he tried to act friendly, but his tone of voice was filled with underlying suspicion.

He looked at Tsukasa with a raised eye brow. "Oh yeah me too. Pretty good stuff they got here." Then looked at Kyo. "That's a matter of opion I suppose. Some think I'm friendly, some think I'm not."

"Yeah, yeah." Tsukasa said, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "Be a good thing if you're friendly," he said, "we haven't had the best luck with people today..."

"Are you running from the scary men like us?" Kyo said in a voice that was just above a whisper. Then, barely audible, said to tsukasa. "What if he is friendly? Do you think he'll help us?"

"Yeah ne neither people seem to be going crazy these days." He said while pointing a finger at his head and srated doinf circles with it. "But seems like we're in the same boat. My name is Ashitaka." He sadi while making a bow. "So tell me about these people who are after you."

"Man, wears a chain mail mask of some sort, total nutjob. Ring a bell?" Tsukasa said, then murmured to Kyo, "Perhaps." Then, he said, "I'm Tsukasa."

"No, gotta say I ain't had the pleasure of meeting him. But I have had people chase me. Not the sort thing you would expect when you're a celebrity like me." He said with a wink. "But anyways nice to meet you guys and how long yall plan on staying here?"

Awkwardly, Tsukasa coughed. "We were...um, hoping to..." his voice lowered, "stay the night..." He looked away, suddenly shy. He didn't like having other people know that he didn't have a safe place to stay the night. It made him feel self-conscious, like they were judging him.

"Maybe we should go tsukasa, you know, keep moving." She said in a low whisper.

"Hey if you guys need a place to stay, I got a nice little hide out. Beats sleeping in here. And don't worry I don't bite" he said with a grin on his face.

"I don't think that's--" Tsukasa said, about to protest, but he stopped himself, knowing that Kyo had a say in this, too. "What do you think?" He asked her, questioning in her eyes.

"I don't know tsukasa. It might get us away from the scary man. Besides, there's bound to be earth around." She whispered, trying to give him a comforting smile.

"I said I don't bite. But seriously guys I could use your help. I came here looking for answers and I think I found what I'm looking for. The world is unbalanced and there's more bad than good out there and I wanna fix it but I can't do it alone."

Tsukasa nodded, trying to smile back, but it turned out to be a grimace. "That's what we--I'm trying to do. I can't speak for Kyo." He says, agreeing a little with what Ashitaka said.