Legacy | OOC + Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, we can all post again! ^^

And there was something I wanted to ask. Would you guys mind if the main plot doesn't start until later and our little side plots can start soon?
That's fine!~

Alright~

I wonder what that item that Simon brought Roy is...

Do you think the Blades have records of Yosuke? My plan was having the Blades of Seloca be the ones to save him from his abusive home, not the police. If they do, maybe Wyeth finds his records and gives them a read?

Who knew Roy liked to play with toys?

They should have records, Yosu. And they could take him in, if you really want them to.

Anyway, I'm off to lunch!

EDIT: I'ma post after Yosuke. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have records, Yosu. And they could take him in, if you really want them to.
Take him in? For what? Being an orphan from an abusive home?
If anything, they should be more concerned with Eevee, for stealing Sayuri's heart.

I thought you were hinting at him wanting to be taken into the Blades, but then again, I was in a rush to get to lunch. ^^;

XD Any small, cute Pokemon is capable of stealing her heart

How about big ones? :o

If she thinks they're cool, they have a fighting chance!

I thought you were hinting at him wanting to be taken into the Blades, but then again, I was in a rush to get to lunch. ^^;
No, just for Wyeth to do some investigation about Yosuke, and stuff.

Alright~

I'm bored, so I'm gonna post now. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RaineSensei
Unfortunately, something has come up and I won't have time to participate in this ;^; I think it came at a somewhat good time though, because I didn't have time to get involved in the IC and I won't be leaving anyone hanging. Besides, you guys seem to be moving along nicely without me :)

Unfortunately, something has come up and I won't have time to participate in this ;^; I think it came at a somewhat good time though, because I didn't have time to get involved in the IC and I won't be leaving anyone hanging. Besides, you guys seem to be moving along nicely without me :)
Aww, man. That sucks. Good luck with life and stuff!

Sorry it took me a while to post, gaiz.

Reactions: RaineSensei
Aww... okay. :c Hope everything turns out alright!

I'll have a post for you guys, Raine, Twilight, at the crack of dawn. Goodnight!

I'm heading to bed too. Good night everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.