Legacy | OOC + Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my post. -_-

That's the worst that could have happened. I hope you can recover it somehow. D:

That is the most annoying thing in the world but sometimes helpful because you can make it better, though rewriting sucks.

Oh, I hate it when that happens. Especially when I had a specific train of thought on that post and I can't remember the little details to rewrite it like it was before. But I have to agree that it can also be a bit helpful sometimes.

I recovered it! :3

Reactions: RaineSensei
And I finally posted~

Btw, we need more charries in the Blades. ^^

I dunno whether Sayuri should go with Yosuke or Wyeth... ;-; Decisions, decisions.

Perhaps you could convince Shay to join the Blades~ Over the course of the roleplay or whatever

Depends. It's your charrie. :3

I think Yosuke's new job is to unintentionally piss Wyeth off by being adorable. Cheers?

If we are allowed, I'd love to have a second character who is in the blades. After all two is better than one.

You're all allowed to have more than one charrie. :3

I did consider having Shou join the Blades, but the more I think about it, the more I end up believing that he's too much of a roamer for that.

Hm... I might make a second character.

Shou doesn't seem like he'll fit in the Blades. XD

Anyway, we need two more admins and an advisor in the Blades.

Honestly, I think Shay would be interested in the Blades as long as she was kept busy. She's a researcher because it gives her plenty of things to do; however, she's found that she enjoys traveling. I don't know, I'll probably just make another character once I have some good ideas.

I'm not going to post today guys. It's a special day for me and I want to rest. ^^

I don't think there is anything I forgot but I'm sure I'm going to reread it and realize I messed up.
Username: Katzenchen

Name: Zander

Allegiance: Blades Admin

Pokemon:
Gardevoir: Selene, female, MS: Heal Pulse, Psychic, Magical Leaf, Future Sight
Salamence: Tempest (Temp), Male, MS: Double Edge, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Crunch

Appearance:
aaymi9.jpg

Personality: Zander comes off as a calm person but he is quick to anger and attitude. He claims to be docile but in a fight he is the first to throw punches or send out a Pokémon. In truth he does hate violence but finds himself the reason a fight breaks out, he has a hard time controlling his temper. Zander doesn't hurt women or children unless he has no other option. He is fiercely protective of the few things he cares about.

Biography: Zander ran away from his family when he was only ten, nothing but a backpack with items of questionable use and his Ralts. He was a tough kid and excelled at fighting, both physically and with Pokémon. Despite the amount of time he spent on the road he doesn't talk much of it. Though its effects can be seen in the strength of his Pokémon. He joined the Blades when he was nineteen, they didn't ask for his life story so he didn't give it to them. Zander rose through the ranks simply because he was hard to ignore, he finished assignments with a unintentional flare that either intrigued or worried the general public.

The bond he shares with his two pokemon is incredibly strong and it isn't rare to find his Gardevoir standing over his shoulder or a giant Salamence curled up in his office. Zander can take an amount of personal offence but he will not tolerate anyone talking badly about his Pokémon.

Other: "I hate violence but you don't give me a choice."

Status
Not open for further replies.