Left Spinning

I should get a post up here in the next couple of days - I've been GMing DnD in addition to a lot of time working on my creative writing course in school, so my motivation to write's been sorely lacking on Iwaku!

As I'm starting this post..

We ready to move onto a new day? And, if so, what do we want to see included?

Not sure. I'm wondering about Oswin's new customer base, like where she'll meet them and how the drug affects long-term users (maybe it slows their brains down or something). As for the station on a whole - maybe regular patrols are added to keep the peace after recent events? Makes everybody's life a little bit harder.

Collab with @Rainjay posted.
Hey, thanks for posting it. I kind of poofed at the end there. Didn't expect to get so much homework on the first week back at school... kill me now

I'm working on a Cici post though still not quite sure how to write it.

I'm working on a Cici post though still not quite sure how to write it.
What's the problem? And will this be on the same day?

Reactions: Rainjay
You don't need your legs in the future! Just go cyborg! :)

There are cybernetics in this world. I even have lewd flavor text about them somewhere.

True. Though I don't think cybernetics would be Cici's thing. She'd try her damn hardest to save that leg, no matter how pathetic it ends up.

Need me to do a collab for that one? Or will it mainly be about Cici?

Either one works for me - Nicholas or another medic can be there or it could be her coming-to after [insert cool and techy procedure here].

Alright - tell me if you need me for a collab, then. I'll be free this week and some of the weekend.

I get to take an ACT that determines if I get into the college I want to go to...Yay...

Um, where's the IC? I can't find it.

Go to the "Overview" tab and scroll down. There'll be a nice big "IC Thread" blue button at the bottom. Took me a while, too.

Just a stray idea, if all 3 of us are still interested, why don't we make this a small 1x1x1 style roleplay or something?

I was going to suggest that, actually....But I lost the thread because of the update.