- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- 16:00-20:00 US Central
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Depends on the group; I am used to GMing most of the things I'm in, but I can easily let someone else take the reigns.
- Favorite Genres
- Cyberpunk, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and other low-tech/fantasy.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Multiverses, canon fandoms, and most modern.
- View attachment 77391
War has come to the system between the UN Coalition of Earth and the Republic of Mars. In the midst of the fighting, the breadbasket of the outer planets was destroyed, leaving the countless asteroid stations and habitation centers beyond the Belt without a chain of supply. Everything on a space station is controlled and measured. Food. Water. Air. The air supply was restricted when the war started. The water when ice miners were accused of housing UN or Martian troops. The food when the breadbasket fell. Left out of supply like this, a station's lifespan reaches from indefinitely to little over a month... And luckily for you, you inhabit such a station.
- Oswin Juenva Jones - A full-time delivery worker dreaming of becoming a pilot some day
Nicholas Green - Once a marine, now a medic aboard Vesta
Charlotte Burns - Legalized prostitute and underground contact
Naomi Palmer - Self-centered, 'righteous' child of a rich family come to help Vesta and make a quick profit in the process
William O'Leary - Gruff, no-nonsense, with one hell of a short temper
Lynne Garnet - Part-time medical assistant under Green's guidance
Ciel Portia Presley - Peacekeeper with a reputation on the line
Eliana Delores-Presley - A grungy mechanic just trying to make it in the limited world that is Vesta
Last edited by a moderator: