Left Spinning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Thanks, @J_"Kraken". So are we still waiting on someone? Or can we get to the next day?

Hey sorry I've been so inactive!!!! Taking a lot of AP classes and clubs and I've kind of been crowded in work, will be more active!!

Reactions: Rainjay
We are technically waiting on @Rainjay to post - but I can skip it along a day and have her recovering the next day? Gunshot wounds typically don't heal overnight

Reactions: Rainjay
Ok - I've got half a gallon of sweet tea, utter darkness, and no homework...

Let's do this bitch :P

Trying to think of a delivery sequence for Oswin. Any info on what the Zen addicts are like? I'm sort of picturing the typical stoner, but I want a few more respectable clients, too.

So Zen users will be pretty stoner-y, albeit a bit too spaced out. A lot of higher-ups use it, mostly local politicians in charge of hab blocks. Right now the stations' pretty empty with everyone in their homes.

Hm...so it probably wouldn't be smart to make any of them look like Shaggy. Well, since I talked to you about Oswin having family who used to be important to Vesta, I can have a few awkward moments I guess.

That'll work. Though really, I don't want to limit your interpretation of the world or scene.

I'll try to squeeze both kinds in.

Started a work in progress. Will let you all know when I'm finished. Shouldn't delay anyone else's posts, though.

Also working on a post when I can. I'm literally after school until 4-5 every day though. It sucks.

It's worth saying that if whatever I do post doesn't sound totally coherent, that it's because I wrote it at 3 AM on a school night.

Sorry mine's taking so long. Kind of stuck. :|

Maybe? I just don't know how to carry it through the station without drawing attention. Also can't think of the clients.

Maybe? I just don't know how to carry it through the station without drawing attention. Also can't think of the clients.
Don't worry about drawing attention - no one is really paying attention to petty criminals right now.

As for clients, anyone goes!

Don't worry about drawing attention - no one is really paying attention to petty criminals right now.

As for clients, anyone goes!
Started on one to get in the groove, so to speak. Began with a typical stoner burnout, but will add more normal and high-society types as I go. Thought I'd start with the worst case scenario.

Reactions: ze_kraken