Left Spinning

@Quiet One I wouldn't wait to post. I should be finished by tonight but I'm not sure--I'm not feeling well and it's gotten me lazy/too miserable to make coherent words.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys >.<

Okay, but my collab with @J_"Kraken" takes place after the riot. I'll try to think of an earlier post to squeeze in. It'll probably be small.

Even if it's a few short paragraphs about her getting out right after it starts or witnessing it, it's a good way to transition into the latter portion of that post (the collab). We aren't so worried about time passing, unless you had envisioned that scene happening much much later.

I don't think things need to be strictly chronological. One late post won't throw off the balance.

But I still think I'll be able to get it up tonight. So no worries.

Reactions: ze_kraken
Even if it's a few short paragraphs about her getting out right after it starts or witnessing it, it's a good way to transition into the latter portion of that post (the collab). We aren't so worried about time passing, unless you had envisioned that scene happening much much later.
Well, I'd thought the riot was noonish, but our collab is late at "night."

I will have another post up some time this week that'll get us moving!

We are still accepting - spots aren't limited to who has chosen what general role, so you're free to do whatever you want with the character.

Sorry for the inactivity! Does anyone want to get another post out there or can we move on?

I can throw something up for Ellie if you'd like but I have a feeling it'd be somewhat unnecessary.

I can throw something up for Ellie if you'd like but I have a feeling it'd be somewhat unnecessary.
Can always have her bein' patched up - but I think that could just as well be done in the introduction of a post on the next day. Something like her being cleared for duty again or somethin'.

Ignore me, I'm just tired.

:P

Ellie won't have much to do until after Cici gets patched up. We could just post IC for that or do a collab?

Either works.

Um...who are we waiting on again?

No one in particular, just asking if there is anything you guys absolutely need to cover before we move on.