Leaders (taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack nodded. "Okay. What about Vi?" He asked, referring to Violet.
"I'm sure she'll be ready to relocate by then Jack, we have medics." Lacey said annoyed to Jack, giving him a light elbow in the ribs.
Jack shrugged "Okay."
Acer came out a few minutes later. "She back asleep again, finally."

"alright, lets hope she'll be rested up for this. It's not going to be easy getting everything to the new location undetected. If things go wrong we'll be fighting every inch of the way" said jasik looking at Acer, jack, and lacey

Acer nodded. "Yes sir."
Jack nodded and started typing things into his keyboard. "Setting up positions now."
"Understood." Lacey went back to the medical bay to discuss how everything would work out.
Acer looked at Jasik. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Jasik gave a slight smile. "Yeah i'm alright" he said and went to help everyone get set to move

Acer nodded and went towards his room, making sure everything was in his pack. Then, he went to Lacey and made sure the medics were informed.
"Acer, come here real quick." Jack called.
Acer complied, walking over and looking over his shoulder. "Yes?"
"This is where you'll be standing, Violet will be in the jeep. K?"
"Yeah." He nodded and turned. Mostly everyone seemed to be ready or getting there. He stepped into Violet's room.
"Hey Acer." She responded as the door moved. She didn't see who it was because she was packing her things.
"What are you doing?"
"Lacey told me." She set the backpack on the floor, now filled with her most important possessions.
Acer sighed. "You're not leaving yet, we're going in groups."
"I need to be ready."
"You need to rest, then you'll be ready." he forced her to lay down, then sat back in the chair. "Jasik says so too."
"Fine, but if there's one-"
"Don't worry." Acer interrupted, taking her backpack and setting both of theirs by the door.
"Jasik, here's the plan I've got." Jack said, showing him a paper. "You'll go with the first and second groups, half of the medics medics and all techs. Acer and Vi will go with the members and the other half of the medics in the second group when it's clear. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good. I would like lacey to be ahead of us with a sniper. If things go wrong, she'll be our fallback." He said looking over jack's plan

Jack nodded, editing that with pen. "There."
Lacey came up behind Jack. "Everyone's ready Jasik."

Jasik looked at lacey. "Tell everyone that we're leaving in one hour"

Lacey nodded and went around, telling group of people. When she opened Violet's room, Violet shot straight up.
"One hour." Lacey said, backing out and going back to Jasik.
Acer stood up and took Violet's bag. "I'm taking this to the second jeep." He said, going towards the back room where the vehicles where head. Most of them were already packed for transport. Two jeeps, a motorcycle, and a truck. He put the bags in the jeep and returned to the main room.
Violet put her mask on and stepped out of her room, picking up her gun. She walked over to Jasik. "Hey. Everything ready?"

"Yeah, lets hope everything goes right" said jasik as he pulled on his mask

Violet nodded and glanced over at Acer.
Acer pulled on his new mask and nodded. "Everyone's waiting for your signal, Jasik."
Violet went over to the jeep she was assigned and jumped in, taking the gunner's position. Acer jumped in the driver's seat.

Jasik put explosives around the building then went outside and handed Acer the detonator. "You do the honors" said jasik as he waited

Acer took a deep breath and flipped the switch. The ground shook with the force of the explosion and the collapse of the old building. "Let's go." He said once the dust settled a little. He turned and jumped into the driver's seat of the second jeep.

Jasik loaded his rifle. He hoped the explosion would keep the enemies in that area, if it didn't. Then they would be fighting the whole way

The jeeps started up and rolled towards their destination. Violet was turned backwards, scanning the road behind them.

"So far so good" jasik said through his mic. Watching pretty much everywhere around them

"Copy that. Agreed." Violet spoke. The church was already slightly visible over the hill. The first jeep went over, but a gun blasted and the second jeep swerved to avoid an rpg. A silenced gun shot rang the stil air. "Got him. Move." Violet said. The second jeep continued with the first. "It was only one, he's a rogue. Recogbized the flag on his bandana."

Jasik looked around at the buildings surrounding them. He hoped that there was only one, but he wasn't taking any chances. "Keep an eye out, watch the alleys"

"Copy that." Violet said, looking anywhere she could see. The church was in full view now. Everything had been boarded up because the church was never used.

"Back entrance is open." Acer said. "Enter there."

"Hault the convoy" jasik said and motioned for jack to follow him. They both pulled their rifles and went to check the church and surrounding area

Status
Not open for further replies.