Leaders (taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone stopped and Acer jumped out, following Jasik. Violet scanned their surroundings constantly to make sure they where safe.

Jasik stopped at the door and motioned for jack to take point. He and Acer both made sure to keep jack covered

Jack nodded and took point, scanning around with his eyes and the radar. "Looks like an All clear." He said after a little bit.
Acer followed behind, looking around, his gun following his eyes.

Jasik went back outside and moved the convoy being the church, then he and violet moved everyone inside. Everyone got set up and defensive measures were put in place in case of an emergency

Violet stood by one of the windows, her rifle poking between two boards. "It looks clear."
Acer was walking around making sure everything was going well. "Vi, are you gonna come help? Or just stand like a scout?"
Violet turned. "Yeah.." She went over to the recon station to be sure everything was being set up.

Jasik and Acer went around making sure everything went smoothly. Jasik began to walk through hallways of the church to see if there was anything here that could help them

One everything seemed set up, Acer sat down and sighed.
Violet followed after Jasik. "Hey, you did well." She said, looking around.

"Thanks, it was Acer's idea we move here. I just try and keep everyone alive"

Violet nodded. "That's one of the reasons I chose you to lead with me. You observant.." She moved a chair, "careful, and caring." She clipped her rifle on her belt.

"Well, thank you" he said giving her a smile.He stared into her eyes for a moment before looking away

Violet glanced the other direction and noticed a seperate room that was split into three sections. "Hey look. Cool." She said, stepping inside.

Jasik followed her into the dividing room and looked around. "What is this place?" He said walking to the middle of the room

Violet shrugged. "No idea." She went around the room and thought. "It looks like some kind of worshiping room." She said after finding a book in the first, a cross in the second, and a single candle in the third part of the room. "But I have no ideas other than that. Could be a good medical ward maybe.."

Jasik looked around the rooms and thought. "I'm going to take Acer and jack out to gather supplies" he said and headed toward the exit

Violet nodded. "Okay." She started moving things around as he left.

Acer was talking to Jack by the front entrance. The topic was the king and how to bring him down.

Jasik went up to Acer and jack and told them that they were going to gather supplies. "What's our inventory status?" Jasik asked jack

"Plenty of ammo, good on weapons, but we need more medical supplies and we will need more food and water soon." Jack answered, looking away from Acer.
"We could start with going around town a little, most of the resistant's suppliers should help, but we might need to search around the castle." Acer said warily.
Jack nodded. "Agreed. Jasik?"

"Alright, sounds good" said jasik and began readying a Jeep. "Acer, you drive" he said throwing Acer the keys

Acer caught the keys, sliding into the driver's seat and starting the engine, smiling at the purr. "Let me know when you're ready." he said, leaning back and playing the radio.
Jack took some recon supplies that included a radar, two extra pistols with accompanying clips, an electromagnet pulser, and a darter. He put them in a small pack and jumped into the back seat.

Violet finished reorganizing the rooms and called the medics in, explaining her idea. They nodded and moved their things in as told. Violet smiled at the finished result. "There."

"lets roll" says jasik as he hers in the back of the Jeep with his rifle drawn. Jack gets in the passenger seat. "I'll provide cover if things go south" says jasik

Status
Not open for further replies.