Leaders (taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acer nodded and got up. "Fast."
Violet scoped the building quickly. "When I say go, get out if there as fast as you can, okay?" She asked in the mic, aiming a shot at the guard, but waiting to pull the trigger.

"Got it" jasik responded through his mic. Jasik put on his mask and watched Acer do the sane

Acer slipped his mask on. "Ready."
"One.. Two.. Three. Go!" Her silenced shot rang in the mic an the other guard jumped up. She had hit the first one in the stomach, so he'd be busy.

Jasik jumped through a widow onto a Jeep below then lead Acer toward the river. "Blow it, NOW!", he yelled to Acer

Acer followed closely behind, the detonator held tight in his hand. As soon as he heard 'now' the machine beeped and he hit a button. The explosion sounded for miles.
Violet slid back as the charges went off. "Nice. Objective finished. Everyone clear?"
"Clear." Acer said.
"Clear." Jack and Lacey answered.
"Okay. Everyone back to base." She said.

Jasik dived head first into the river then turned back to find Acer. Jasik have Acer a thumbs up signaling 'good job'

Acer smiled, his eyes glittering with pride as he slid his mask on and jumped in after Jasik.
Violet smiled at several guards ran the opposite direction of Jasik and Acer, going to find what exploded, unknowing that they just passed the culprits.
"Taking scenic route, will arrive on route 10 minutes." Jack and Lacey said.
"Copy that, see ya. Jasik and Acer, I'm meeting you at checkpoint A." She said, making her way to the checkpoint that's about 6 meters from the lake.

Jasik looked up at the surface of the water and saw a guard walking close to the water. Jasik stabbed the man with his hidden blade and dragged him under. Jasik motioned for Acer to advance to checkpoint A. Jasik followed him and they both took cover behind trees and waited for violet

Acer followed behind and dropped the empty bag at the bottom of the lake.
Violet came up from behind them in the bushes. "I see you." She said quietly in the mic. She stepped out of the bushes after making sure all was clear.
Acer stood up and smiled.
Violet nodded at him.

Jasik looked over to Acer and nodded. He was one of them now. They waited for the final members of the group before returning to home base

Jack and Lacey finally made it over to the group, coming from the Left. Violet, staying in the bushes, motioned for everyone to move forward. She stayed a little ahead as a scout.
Acer, excited that he passed, followed extra carefully, making sure not to make any mistakes.

Jasik was surprised that Acer could keep up as well as he did. He was doing as good as jasik and violet. He had allot of potential and jasik was glad to have him on the team

By the time they reached the base, it was around 1:00 pm. Violet went over to her room and pulled out a navy blue mask with a white mark under each eye. She gave it to Acer. "Welcome to the team." She said, smiling. Acer took the mask and examined it for a little bit, beaming. He tied it to his belt. "Th-thank you!"

"Good job today" said jasik as he showed Acer his mask. Jasik's mask was white with red designs that flow from under the eye out toward the upper part of the mask. "We look forward to working with you"

Acer smiled. "Cool! And thanks, I can't wait to work with you guys either!" His excitement made Violet smile as well. "Well, you should go get some rest, then we'll see what position you'll fill." Acer nodded enthusiastically and went off towards his now-permanent room. "Thanks for helping him, Jasik."

"No problem" said jasik as he watched Acer leave the room. Jasik walked over to violet, "someone is excited" he said and gave a smile

Violet nodded, smiling. "The first thing he told me when I met him was that he wanted to join the rebellion so bad, but he didn't know how. When I told him, he had to bite his finger from exploding." She said, laughing a little. "He couldn't believe you and I where the leaders."

"I guess we don't seem like the type of people to lead a rebellion." He said and shrugged his shoulders "We're still pretty damn good"

Violet shrugged. "I don't know. But we are pretty good." She said, smiling.
Acer came back out, the mask now strapped to his belt like Violet's, but he had changed unto a t-shirt and jeans.

Jasik looked over to Acer. Even now, it was still obvious that he was happy to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.