Law

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland finished getting his stuff together for tomorrow and set them aside. "Ok..scoot over kid."
He felt Charles scoot over as he nestled into the bed. "So you count as a pet now then?" Roland glanced at the boy. "Is that what you're saying...or is that what you want?"

He watched the kid. He definitely was puzzling..that much was certain. Killed his father..killed his ex..but takes the blows for the girl. "If you want me to treat you like a pet..then say so. Otherwise, you better explain what you mean kid."

"Yes..." He agreed to it. He wanted it.

"I'm your pet." Charles scooted closer to him, unbuttoning a few more buttons on his shirt. "And I like it that way...I'll do anything."

Roland thought about this new turn of events. Having two pets might be a little tough, but the way this kid doted on him...perhaps he could do it.
"Alright kid..you want to be my pet, then you can. Still, you're going to have to learn certain rules.
1. What I say goes...no exceptions.
2. You're not allowed to get jealous if I spend time with the other pet. Also no harming her.
3. I might have you wear a collar. If I do, you'll wear it without question.
I might have other rules, but I foresee you not having problems following them."

He cupped his hand under the boys chin.
"Besides, you follow my orders and behave, then you will get such pleasurable rewards." He smiled seductively at the boy..who was like putty in his hands.

"I follow rules, sir." He said, completely melting at Roland's smile.

Charles' shirt was now unbuttoned and his eyes were drowsy."can my rewards be more than hugs and kisses? I already got those,sir."
Charles slowly slithered his hand onto Roland's thigh as he moved his lips to his, giving Roland a long kiss. Charles opened his mouth a little, giving a small amount of tongue .
Charles smirked to himself as he bit Roland's lip. He now headed down to his neck, kissing and running his tongue over his bruised skin . Charles smiled again and moaned as he ran his tongue once more against his neck.
"God, I love you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roland chuckled lightly. "I can tell that kid." He ran his hands over the boys bruises. They weren't too deep so they would heal within a few days. "As for better rewards, I guess i can spare a little more for your efforts."
He had to make sure he got some sleep tonight. Tomorrow he had to get back into routine, resume his false identities and keep the cops off his trail. Still, the kid had done exceptionally well up to this point...

He kissed the boy teasingly as he lowered him onto the bed. He wouldn't give him full satisfaction like he wanted. He'd have to work much harder for that level of reward, but he could tease him along. Give him a incentive to work towards that. His rough dry hands caressed the boys skin as the blankets covered them.

*fade to black/morning*

Roland woke up at the sound of the alarm. Time to get to work. He got up and began getting dressed. He would need to hurry out the door soon if he wanted to be on time.

Charles shuddered at the sound of the alarm and dragged his blanket to his chest.
He remained silent, letting everything process through his mind as he watched Roland get ready.
Charles remembered what exactly Roland did to him, and he remembers every touch. It was just hard realizing it.

Roland glanced over at him as he buttoned up his shirt. "Little after 6am." He sat on the bed, slipping his shoes on and tying them. "I'll need you to feed the pet downstairs and walk her around the house a little. If she becomes defiant, remind her that I'm coming back and will punish her if she misbehaves."
He stood up and faced Charles. He looked like a totally different person. glasses, nice clothes, suitcase. "Any questions kid?"

"No, not really, sir." He said as he looked at Roland's new suit.
"You look good." He smiled.

He got silent again. "We did...You and I?" He looked at his own clothes on the floor that rested next to Roland's old clothes.
"We did." Charles' cheeks flushed and he grew deeper into the bed.

Roland laughed. "Why thank you Charles. I'll be back in a few hours. Behave while I'm gone!" Roland headed outside to a car he had parked outside nearby, started it up and drove off.
Today he was no longer Roland the retired boxer...today he was Damien the middle school substitute teacher. He would go the next town over, teach the kids there, come back and resume his regular activities like normal.

Charles fed her, let her relax wand watch tv but surprisingly she did not disobey.
He let her go downstairs again and he decided to relax on the couch.
Charles didn't have breakfast, but he knew he couldn't eat without Roland's permission.
"Maybe he'll call." Charles mumbled to himself.

Roland got to the school with 10 minutes to spare. The teachers all waved and said how much they missed him. He acted all shocked and meek and smiled at their compliments. When he got to the class, the students rushed him and knocked him to the ground. He heard them all shout how they missed him and where he was and all sorts of things.
"Ok..ok...let me up and we'll get started!"

The next few hours seemed to fly by and when it turned 3pm, the students were sad. "We don't want you to go Damien!" He shrugged and they headed to the buses. "Breaks their little hearts...better than me stabbing them in the heart." He packed up his things and headed out to the car, flipping out his cell and calling the house.

"Charles..it's Roland. did she give you any trouble or did she behave?"

Charles picked up the phone smiling.
"No, she behaved." He said.
Charles flipped though a magazine that he found on the coffee table, it was about hunting gear.
"Oh... Thanks for everything that you did last night. You were great,sir." He smiled to himself.

He laughed as he turned the car on. "If you say so kid. Get yourself something to eat and we'll talk more when I get back."
He hung up after that..beginning the trek home. It would take about an hour to get back.

After that, perhaps he'd have some fun with Stacey. The day was still young and she hadn't been properly broken in yet.

Charles made himself a sandwich and a glass of milk. He finished up his food and took a nap on the couch right after he cleaned the kitchen and the living room.

Roland finally entered the outskirts of town. He parked the car back where he had it and returned to the house. "Charles..I'm back." The place definitely looked clean. The kid must have been busy while I was gone.
He could hear shuffling around..did Charles fall asleep?
"Hey charles...where are you?"

Charles' snore could be heard from the living room. It wasn't much of a snore...more like a purr.
His left hand dangled from the edge of the couch, still holding onto the magazine.

He heard the noise from the living room and saw Charles on the couch. "Charles! Wake up! Please tell me you remembered to lock Stacey back up before you drifted off."
If he forgot and that girl got away...then he was going to be in some serious trouble.

Charles got up, rubbing his eyes in frustration. His eyes opened wide and his ears started to ring.
"I locked the doors, sir! I did!" He shrieked out, obviously afraid.

He sighed. "I'll check. You're not in trouble kid...least not yet. stay here...I'll be right back."
He began searching the house to find out if she was still there. He decided to start in the basement. If Charles locked her back up, she would be there. If she was somewhere else, then it'd be empty.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Charles brought his knees to his chin in fear. He knew if he got in trouble, he would be punished.
After all, he was a pet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.