Law

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland gave Charles a playful slap as he passed, glancing at Casper as he descended the stairs. "So..did you steal him from me yet Casper?" His tone was not mocking, but neutral as he approached the woman, who looked like she was sleeping.
He undid her bonds and picked her up..heaving her over his shoulder.

"If you wish, you can come upstairs for breakfast."

"Yeah..." He said as he got up.
" what if I do steal him?" He asked as he sat down by the kitchen table.
Charles turned on the tv, watching the news carefully.

Roland brought the girl upstairs and placed her at the kitchen table, waiting for her to wake up. She was unconscious, but alive. He semi-listened to the news reports as he prepared some breakfast.
"What will I do? Nothing...if he chooses that, then he does. Mind you..he wanted to stay here with me initially. He wanted me to care for him and he wanted to make me happy. If he chooses you over all that, then he does and I'll move on without him. If not and he chooses me, then you get to live with that."

He took a bite of freshly cooked toast.

"It sounds like you really want him to stay with you." He said, making himself a glass of milk.

Roland only shrugged as his ears picked up on a news report about Casper. "Charles, turn that up a bit will you?" He got up from the table and headed into the living room to listen.
The reporter talked about how he had been abducted in plain daylight and anyone who had information should come forward.

Charles turned up the volume and smiled. "You're famous," charles chuckled.

Casper leaned in closer to Roland's ear as he ignored the report. "Since you really don't care if you lose him, I'll kill him. Make him feel special today." He backed up and walked to the couch, watching the news with charles.

He growled as the jock sat down. "Fine...." He unsheathed the knife and walked into the kitchen. "Charles...come here please." He listened to the kid come into the room.
He lowered his voice. "I'm going to give you a ultimate choice. Your little pet in there says he is going to steal you from me..and now he talks about killing you. Whether you believe me is irrelevant, but here is your choice...."

He set the knife on the table. "You kill him. If you don't, then I will leave you and never return. You, the woman and your ex jock lover will never see or hear from me again. I will not anc cannot work with some jock thinking he can step all over me when and if he pleases."
He gazed into Charle's eyes.
"Make your choice."

Charles fell silent.
"... I know Roland doesn't lie. Roland would tell me this because he wants to keep me safe."charles said as he took the knife out of his hands.
Casper tensed up as he gripped onto his shirt.
"But I have to ask you something, since you tell the truth." Charles turned to Roland.
"You love me right?" He asked, choking up a little.

Roland stared at Charles. "You want an honest answer kid? Ok...My 'love' is complicated kid. I don't count it as that exactly, but I'm not sure what to call it. You're special Charles..you're a great learner and you are an interesting kid to keep around. As for if I 'love you'..best I can say is I don't know right now."
He sighed as he sat back in the chair.

I sat silently during breakfast, shifting my gaze between Casper and the TV. Another 'pet'. I was slighty relieved. If Roland had a sudden bloodlust, he was less likely to prey on me. I ate as slowly as possible, dreading the moment when I would be bound again and thrown into the cellar, which now smelt of excretement and body odour. At this thought I began to crave a shower, the warm water runnning own my back. This, I decided, will be the first thing I ask for when I earn some privilege.

Charles shed a tear, still with a stern face.
He stabbed Casper in the neck, pushing him to the side. Charles let out a small whimper at Roland's statement but he took a deep breath and looked at Casper trying to gasp for air.
Soon the gasping stopped.
Charles gave Roland a look in the eye and then deciding to go to their bedroom.

Roland watched the kid walk off towards the bedroom and stood beginning after him. He turned to the woman. "You stay inside and away from the windows. Take a shower if you want, but remember what i said..."
He entered the bedroom where he saw Charles sitting and he sat beside him. "Tell me what you're thinking about kid."

Charles wiped some tears away from his cheeks and wrapped his arms around him as he buried his face into his chest.
"I love you... I really do."

Roland laughed. "I think you're insane to fall in love with a serial killer kid. Tell you what..you keep going with me, helping me out, continue your education in killing..and I'm sure I'll warm to you more and more."
He wiped the tears from the boys face.
"Sound like a deal?"

Charles nodded, still holding onto him tightly.
"Stay here with me for a little longer."he said.

"You might be insane but you helped be escape from my father."

Last edited by a moderator:
After getting over the initial shock of watching a boy get slaughtered in front of me, I began to worry. I'm next! But my bad thoughts were washed away when I was granted a shower. I walked towards where I thought the bathroom was, staying away from the windows as I was ordered to. After realizing I had taken a wrong turn, I agonisingly crawled past a window to the other side of the room, not wanting to get anywhere near Casper's slumped corpse. I finally found the bathroom, and let the water heat up as I painfully stripped off my blood-stained clothes. I stepped into the flow of hot water, feeling instant relief. I stripped of blobs of wax from my raw skin, and slathered soap over my charred wrists and ankles. After reluctantly leaving the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and went out to ask Roland for some fresh clothes. I was wary though- I didn't want to abuse my privileges.

he watched as she came into the room asking for a change of clothes. she was wrapped in only a towel and he smirked. "Now pay attention to this Charles..case you have another idea of keeping a pet round here again. What's your name? Where do you live?"

In the back of his mind he couldn't remember the womans name, though he was sure he had heard it before.

"Okay." Charles said, holding onto his waist. He tried his best to listen to his lesson, but got distracted and started to slip his hands under his shirt.
Charles' lips went from rough kiss to light kisses on the jaw.
"Roland...sir...daddy." His name poured out of his throat and dribbled off his lips like syrup.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My name... Stacey Shinting. I live in an apartment a few blocks down from the Slime Ball." Of course I was going to be honest with him.

He gestured to Charles. "I'm sure you know my little helper by now. Still Stacy, you are quite the bit of work. You'll find clothes in the closet right there. You can stand there and get changed."
He looked at Charles as she went to the closet. "You may not like females, but you had best get to know their bodies somewhat if you plan on being a killer like me kid."

Status
Not open for further replies.