Law

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sheepishly walked over the closet and began to rummage through the clothes. I found an old shirt that went past my hips and some sweatpants. I shuffled off back into the bathroom, not wanting to change in front of my two captors.

"HEY!" He watched her slow down. "I did not say you could change elsewhere." He stood from the bed, leaving Charles there and walked over to her, grabbing her arm.
"Come on!" He dragged her from the room, leading her into the living room. "Now are you going to listen!?"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Charles shook at his yelling.
"C'mon be good to your pet." Charles whimpered a little bit.
He grabbed his arm.
"Just take it out on me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roland had tossed her on the couch and was about to teach her a lesson when Charles interfered. "You want to take her place? Are you sure?" His eyes held something that neither of them had seen before. It wasn't bloodlust or rage or anticipation, yet they held something that was distinguishable.
"Know that if you say yes kid, there's no going back from it. Think carefully before you answer again."

"Yes, you've been good to me." He was certain he wanted to do this but he was still scared out of his mind.
"This is your reward."

Roland scoffed. "You might not think that way after today." He lifted Stacey to her feet and brought her back downstairs where he tied her back up. When he was sure she was secure, he went back upstairs to Charles.
"alright kid...just remember...you asked for this. Follow me."

He walked into the backyard where he grabbed a chain that seemed to sink into the ground. As he grabbed and pulled, some of the ground gave way to a secret compartment.

Charles nodded and followed him.
He was still shaking, but it was for the best. He didn't know exactly why he agreed to this. Charles just didn't want Roland to be angry.

Roland walked with Charles as they descended into the underground room. Inside what the boy found were various torture instruments. "These are for when my pupils or my victims get too rowdy and they refuse to listen. I bring them here and show them what happens when they disobey me."
He walked over to one of his machines.
"Some of them are for pain..others I can use for more..rewarding purposes if need be." He patted against the wooden wall. "I have a feeling that you're about to feel the effects of both. Now strip and lean against this wall."

Charles sheepishly did so, and then leaned on the wall.
His frame was fragile, yet he looked touchable.

Roland went to the opposite wall and grabbed a whip from it. It was old..worn..like it had been used multiple times before. He stood behind Charles, gazing upon his naked body before rearing back and cracking the whip across his back, leaving only a slight red mark.
"Don't move kid..or I'll make it worse on you."

His next lash caught him across the asscheek, the next on the side of his left arm. He was going to do this to Stacey to show her the price of defiance, but since he offered...now he would do it to him and show her the end result. Perhaps then she wold understand exactly what she was in for.

Charles winced and let out small cries. He was blushing as he tried to cover his face.
"Don't worry,sir. I won't go anywhere."

Roland smirked slightly as he continued. This boy endures through what most couldn't...impressive. He finally quit and looked at Charles. He had random red marks all up and down his body.
"Alright, don't dress yourself. We're going back inside and you're going to show Stacey exactly what happens when someone doesn't follow the rules. C'mon."
He grabbed the boys clothes and gestured for him to follow behind him.

Charles followed, slightly holding onto Roland's hand. Charles hoped that was okay.

Roland led the boy into the house quickly. If he was seen with a naked child he'd really be in trouble. He held onto Rolands hand which he didn't mind..wasn't something he was used to..but he went with it regardless.
As they made their way to the basement, he saw Stacey was still awake. "Oh good..you're still active. That's great...now you'll see exactly what happens when people don't listen to me. Charlie..show her."

Charles turned his back. He looked down and began to fiddle with his thumbs.

His eyes gazed from Charlie to her..and then back to Charlie. "Alright kid, you're done. Go back upstairs and get dressed." He swatted his ass to give him a little sting and then turned to head upstairs himself.
Better get ready for tomorrow. I have to start getting back into the swing of my alternate identities. Can't start getting lazy now or I'll get caught.

Charles got dressed, still unsure of his boundaries.
"Can I sleep in the bed tonight?" He asked, checking a slash mark on his arm.

As he got to the top of the stairs and heard Charles request, he nodded. "Sure kid, you can sleep there tonight." He walked into the bedroom, digging out a fancy suit and alternate wallet. He set these on the bed and wandered around the room getting the other stuff ready.

Charles neatly made it under the sheets, watching Roland get his clothes ready.

He slithered out of the sheets again and sprawled himself out.
Charles' scars were bleeding through his clothes it didn't seem like cared though. In fact he sort of liked the pain.
"Make me feel good until it hurts." He said as he closed his eyes and unbuttoned his shirt a little. Charles smiled to himself.
"Don't you want to treat your pet the right way?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I stayed quiet. I managed to uncomfortably change in the basement, my shirt not on properly. I sat somewhat comfortably against the wall, trying to stuff some of the baggy shirt order my binds. I quietly sobbed myself to sleep, not wanting to draw any more attention by wailing. At least things were getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.