Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
He found her wandering the basement. She wasn't tied up, but she couldn't escape either. He sighed. "I'll deal with you in a moment Stacey." He walked back upstairs and walked up to Charles. "you're lucky. She's downstairs...but you forgot to lock her up securely. Your punishment won't be as severe as it would have been if she had gotten away..so in that aspect, you're lucky!"

He gestured for the boy to follow him out back. He'd have to teach him a lesson on making sure to keep an eye on things.

Charles sat up, following him with shaky knees.
"I'm sorry sir." He peeped out.

Roland sighed. "Not your fault entirely kid. I got to make sure you know all the rules when I leave, otherwise things just fall apart." As they descended the stairs, he grabbed the whip from off the wall.
"Stand there and lift your shirt. You won't get many lashes this time."

He uncoiled the whip as he waited.

Charles lifted up his shirt.

"Just a whip? You did that already..." He mumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roland arched his arm back. "I'm not going to punish you that much..therefore, I use something simple." He cracked the whip across the boys back and brought it back for another turn.
"After we're done here, I'll talk about what exactly happens round here when I'm gone." Another lash across the back. " I'll expect you to know the rules and follow them."
A third strike.
"alright..that's enough. Go back to the house and put some ointment on those so they don't bruise that bad. I'll be back shortly."

Charles' cries were a little more louder this time, but he still stood there.

"You're not disciplining me enough..." He meekly said.

Roland hung the whip back up and headed back to the house where he found Charles applying the ointment. "you're using too...here..." He sat beside the boy and took the ointment in his hand, applying it to the places the ship struck.
"Alright, so main thing..Charles..is to make sure that any pets or slaves that you untie or unchain or whatever...are properly fastened back up once you're done. If they get the sense you don't check or are in a hurry, they'll try to escape."

Last edited:
Charles blushed at the offer he did.
"Thank you,sir."
Charles nodded and listened, mentally taking notes.
He paused for a second.
"I don't think I was punished enough."

"you want to be punished further? Do you really feel that you deserve more punishment?"
He watched as to how Charles reacted. Apparently he wanted to be punished further, but why? was it a turn-on for him?

"Tell me why you want to be punished more..."

Charles remained quiet and started to fiddle with his thumbs.
He shrugged as an answer.
"I know that's how you show your love...by disciplining them." He felt Roland's hands continue to massage his scars.

"Pleasure is fine, it's grand. But pain is far more honest." Charles got more relaxed as Roland kept mending the bruises and scars, closing his eyes.
"I've been a bad boy. Even before I got here."

"Hmmm..seems you slightly understand the concept of pain." he covered the boys scars and cuts with the ointment. "If you really want to be punished further, then I can do that. I have plenty of ways to inflict pain on people kid. Believe me on that."
He finished with the ointment and set it aside.

"I'll let you rest for tonight...but if you insist on being punished, then I will do so, but not tonight. Later."

He started getting undressed. He needed a shower and to relax. "You can sleep in the bed tonight if you wish Charles. I'll be laying down shortly to get some rest for tomorrow."
He stepped into the bathroom and took off the rest of his clothes, stepping under the hot water.

He had changed into some loose pajamas from his bag and washed his face.
"I'm only fifteen,you know that right?" Charles called from the bedroom,dressing himself and climbing into bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.