Lantern & racheljessie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia just shook her head and sighed, looking to him. "Mike, you don't have to freak out. He's just a friend that was nice enough to approach me when you were treating me like dirt, nothing else" She mutters.

Mike smirked. "I'm not freaking out. And it sounds a lot like the Liz situation." He relaxes.

Katia watches as the game starts. She sat around watching it, even though she had no interest in soccer whatsoever. After the game, Katia waited for Dylan, so that they could walk home together, including Mike. She watches as he runs up and gives her a hug, thanking her for coming. "It's fine, it was an awesome match!" She says.

[I'm going to be on and off for a bit. Work.]

Mike watched, uncomfortable. "Uh, hi..."

(Okay)
Katia looks over at Mike, she had honestly forgot he was even there. She watches as Dylan greets him, and then goes back to talking to her. She smiles at him, and then began to walk home with him, making sure Mike was still there.

Mike tried to put an arm around Katia. Not that he was jealous, but he didn't want Dylan to ruin his chance to get back together with her. He'd hoped that this would put them on track.

Katia let's him, but went back to talking to Dylan. She lets him walk her back home, just because he insisted. She said goodbye to both of them, and says she would see them both when school started up, them heads inside. She had, had fun today at least.

Mike smiled as he walked the rest of the way home. It had been a start. Now to go home and think of other ways he could win back the girl he loved. He went up to his bedroom and relaxed on his bed.

Katia spent most of the weekend cooped up in her room doing homework, waiting as days went by. She started to head for school on Monday, towards her first lesson which would be Math. She hated it a lot, even though she got good enough grades on that subject. She took a seat in the back, knowing that Mike and her pretty much had nearly every subject together and he would try and bother her throughout the lesson. She made sure to out her bag on the seat next to her, just so she could be on the safer side.

Mike walked into class and looked for Katia. He saw her in the back next to an empty seat. He didn't notice the bag. "Hey, mind if I sit here? I don't think there's another seat."

Katia looks to him, deciding to just not strike up an argument about it. Besides, it was a free country. She puts her bag on the floor and nods. "Okay" She says. She rummages into her bag, and took out a notebook. She does a few doodles, to make it seem like she was much too interested to talk.

Mike sits and takes out his own notebook. He was okay at math. "If you want, I can help you with this stuff. I know you have trouble with it." He hoped this would be a way to get her talking.

Katia just shook her head. "No, I think I've got it" She says. She watches as Dylan wanders in, and smiles to her waving, she smiles back and watches as he took a seat at the desk in front of them.

Mike frowned when he saw Dylan. He hoped this wouldn't become a problem like Liz had. "Okay. But do tell me if you need anything cleared up."

Dylan smiles and then looks to her. "Are you going to the dance this year? I mean, it's our last one before graduation" He says.

Katia just shrugs. "No one has asked me yet, plus I suck at dancing" She says, laughing.

He smikes weakly. "Wanna come with me? You can always come over to my place for dancing lessons" He says.

She nods. "Sure, I don't see why not" She says.

Mike clears his throat. "I was kinda hoping we would go together, Katia. But maybe we could go as a group." Mike was officially starting to not like Dylan. He would have to try harder to win Katia back.

Katia shrugs lightly. "Dances aren't really group things, I'm sure you can always go with Liz" She says, shrugging.

Mike shakes his head. "I'd rather go with you. That is, if you can still see yourself with me...I don't like Liz like I like you. Please, give me a chance."

Katia shrugs lightly. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm sure there are tons of other girls who want to go out with you, Mike. Dylan asked first, and he's my friend, so I won't break his heart" She says shrugging.

Mike smirked. "But you're okay with breaking mine? I thought you were my girlfriend, who I loved." He didn't want to pressure her, but he did want her back. He was trying everything he could think of at the moment, but she was playing hard to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.