Lantern & racheljessie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia sighs, but then searches for his number. She waited for him to reply, biting her lip.

Mike waited for Katia's reply. She hadn't called or texted him since she sent the message. He decided to text her back. "You there? Call me!"

Katia soon finds his number and then calls him.

Mike sighs in relief and answers. "Hey Kat. Please tell me you're ready to talk about this. I don't want some clingy bimbo like Liz to break us up." He really needed to get through to Liz if this was going to work out.

Katia sighs weakly. "I don't think we should be together anymore. I'm sorry. We are just having too many issues" She says, gently.

Mike started to feel frustrated. "But I want to try to work out those issues! What is it? That Liz keeps hanging around me? I'll stay away from her, then. What else?" He was going to go insane if she left.

Katia sighs. "It's fine. I gotta go..." She says.

Mike frowned. "Please stay and talk to me. We can work this out if we try!"

Katia shook her head. "What's the point?" She says, sadly.

"The point is that if we don't have any problems other than Liz, we should stay together! Now, stop being so jealous of nothing and talk to me!" He was pleading with her now. Maybe if she wouldn't talk this over, he was better off without her jealousy anyway. Liz was nice enough.

That just made Katia feel worse. "Leave me alone! I am so done!" She says and cuts the phone off.

Mike sighed and threw the phone on the bed, frustrated. Katia could be so stubborn! Maybe he could talk to her tomorrow.

Katia got ready for school the following morning, and then began to walk by herself. She headed into the library, first thing. She hadn't had any time to study, as she was too distracted by their argument, so she took this time to do so.

Mike walked to school the next morning as well. He looked around for Katia in the usual places. Her locker. The classroom. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. He thought he'd try the library. There she was, studying. He walked up to her. "I could have helped you with that last night, you know. Do you feel any less angry now that you've had some sleep?"

Katia sighs and doesn't even need to look to know it's him, she continues to take down some notes from a book she was studying from. "I just don't want to discuss it right now. Bye" She mutters.

Mike sighed. "Please stop being like this. I hate it when you ice me out. All I've been doing is trying to get you to say why, other than Liz, you don't think we should be together. I'm tired of fighting."

Katia looks up to him. "I just don't want to talk right now" She says firmly and then goes back to writing. When the bell goes she got up, and then began moving to her first lesson. She couldn't wait until her final year of school was over.

Mike groaned and went to his first class of the day. At least she had said right now, which means he could probably get her to talk eventually. He just hoped there would be no Liz. [If you want to, you control her.]

Liz heard the bell ring, and she saw Mike in the library. She smiles and them ran up to him, hugging him gently, she smirks as she watches Katia walk past them, seeming angry.

Reactions: racheljessie
Mike sighed. "Liz, how many times do I have to tell you not to do that. I'll always be happy to see you, but I'm taken, remember?" He sincerely hoped he got through to her. He knew Katia saw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.