Lantern & racheljessie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia looks to him. "I won't go to the silly dance at all. Sorry Dylan, I don't seem to be able to do anything" She says with a sigh, smiling weakly. She didn't say anything throughout the lesson, and left when the bell went.

Mike went to his next class. Why was nothing he was doing for Katia working? Did she really want to be with Dylan instead of him? Every time he even asked Katia to hang out, she turned him down. There wasn't anyone else for him.

Katia sat by herself during the lunch period, staring down at her food. She felt bad for the way she had been treating Mike. She was a horrible person.

Mike walked up to where Katia sat. He was determined to still try to win her back. "Hey. Can I sit here? Or would you rather be alone?" He hoped she would say yes.

Katia nods, letting him sit beside her. She soon wraps her arms around him and smiles, cuddling with him. "I'm sorry, for everything" She says.

Mike is surprised and relaxes. "R-really? It's okay. You know I forgive you." He couldn't be happier if she was serious about this.

Katia looks to him and smiles weakly, nuzzling against his chest.

Mike was over the moon. He smiled. "I love you, Katia. Trust me. Liz didn't even come close to how I feel for you." He didn't know what he did, but he was glad she'd had a change of heart.

Katia smiles gently. "I love you too, we can still go to the dance as a group" She says to him, and continues to smile then pulls away to begin eating. She looks at her timetable and notices that she has a few more lessons to go and then school would be over for today. They had a few exams soon, then they would be graduating at last, she already had an idea where she would start to study. She wanted to become a professional artist, as she loved to draw.

Mike smiled widely. "I'd like that. Maybe Liz and Dylan can hang out together. So, do you need any help with any of your classes?" He started eating. After he graduated, he was going to school to study biology. He loved math and science.

Katia shook her head as she glanced at her homework diary. "No, not at the moment. Thanks" She says and smiles. "I'm gonna go to the library to return a book, then get out a new one and do some work. I'll talk to you later" She says softly, picking up her food tray to empty it, then collects her things.

Mike nodded and stood. "See ya. I can't wait!" He threw out his trash and headed to his next class. He was walking on air! He got his girlfriend back!

On the day of the dance, later in the week, Katia had gotten ready to go. She wasn't really treating this as a date, just a fun way to spend time with her friends before graduation. She couldn't care much for Liz, and throughout the dance she didn't speak to her, just small mumbles. She didn't dance at all, and just stood, talking to Dylan. She was always not that great at dancing. She watches as Dylan approaches Liz, they would probably make a great couple in the future.

Mike stands next to her, smiling. "Having fun? This is our last high school dance, so I want you to enjoy yourself."

Katia nods and smiles weakly. "Yeah, it's all good. I think they're switching to slow music soon, wanna dance? I'm not that great, but I know one or two things" She says.

Mike nodded. "Sure." He wasn't very good at dancing either.

Katia smiles weakly. She tried her best to dance with him, and when they switched to faster music she stops and smiles at him. She couldn't see Dylan or Liz anywhere, until she noticed they were dancing by themselves, seeming quite happy. When the dance was over she looks to Mike. "Thanks for dancing with me, it was really nice" She says and then kisses him shortly.

Mike returned the kiss. "No problem. If I haven't said it, you look geat, by the way." He was as happy as could be.

Katia smiles and nods. "Thanks, I just found this dress. Decided to get some wear out of it. I'll see you at school next week though. See you next week!" She says and kisses him again, waving as she wandered back home.

Mike sighed and walked home. He couldn't wait to see her again. Katia was the best girlfriend he could ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.