Lantern & racheljessie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia sighs and looks to him. "I'm sorry...." She mumbles.

[Sorry for the late reply. I was watching a movie.]

Mike smirks. "You have nothing to be sorry for. It's okay that you got a bit jealous."

(It's okay ^^)

"I wasn't jealous...." Katia grumbles and stood up, putting her apple in the bin and talking her soda, she left.

Mike smirked as he followed her. "Okay, you weren't. But are you going to take me up on my offer, or not?"

Katia moves directions. "I don't know. I don't really feel like it" She mutters coldly and then heads outside, sitting on a bench.

Mike continued to follow her and sighed. "Hey, I'm trying to make this up to you. Please."

Katia looks to him. "I can't hang out with you today because in watching my friend at a school soccer match and he wants me to be there. I don't exactly have a personal timetable of things I have to do with you" She says.

Mike shrugs. "We could watch the match together. Sounds fun. I want to make time for you."

Katia sighs. "Fine, whatever. See you this Saturday" She grumbles.

Mike nods. "See you then. Unless you want to hang out earlier."

Katia shook her head. "Thanks, but no thanks" She says.

Mike crossed his arms. "You're being so difficult when I'm only trying to be nice. Whatever. I'll make it up to you."

Katia soon stood up and left. Later in the week when Saturday afternoon dawned, she waited in line for her ticket, money in hand. She hadn't waited for Mike, because he would probably just annoy or upset her.

Mike ran up to her, money also in hand. He had been excited to hang out with her. "Hey, Katia! How have you been?"

Katia nods lightly and then places her earphones into her ears, turning her music up.

Mike sighed. "Will you let me pay for your ticket?"

Katia noticed him and read his lips, showing her his money, not needing someone to pay for it.

Mike pokes her. "Hey, I mean it when I say I want to make things up to you. I still have feelings for you. Liz hasn't even been around me in days."

Katia pays for her tickets and then goes to take a seat. She takes off her headphones and turns off her ipod. She looks around for her friend Dylan and notices him, he smiles and waves at her and she blushes and waves back. He was tall, muscular and extremely good looking, she had been friends with him for a while now, and he always made sure she was okay when Mike had walked all over her.

Mike got a bit upset when he saw her waving at Dylan. "I...I guess you could go over to him...Since this isn't a date or anything...Though I am the person you came with..."

Status
Not open for further replies.