Laid Back and Living the Good Life (Modern Group RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this isn't finished yet?

No it isn't, my computer is lagging up a storm. I keep going back and adding bits every now and then though. I have most of it done so far. It will be finished by tomorrow or Monday.

That's fine dude, take your time.

So, how's everyone today?

I've been contemplating wether or not I want to create another sheet, or make brief NPC sheets that others could pick up if they want and expand upon. Sort of like "here's an image, make a character out of it" Challange. Thoughts?

I can whip up characters like nothing but I only want to play with myself.... *pauses*
I er... Only want to play with my character.

@Sora1297

I've edited my character sheet and finished it.

Cool, accepted.

youngman.gif

(Random picture that kinda' looks like me? I'll take it!)
Name: Andreas Karlsen
Nationality: Danish/American
Profession: Programmer, Grocery Store Assistant
Relationship Status: In an open, non-sexual relationship with his coffee machine.
Or just single, that works too.

* Andreas is half American, half Danish. His mother moved to Denmark with her father when she was a child, and has lived there ever since. Family from the states would often visit during the summers, and because of this he's been able to speak english since he was a child. Sometimes he forgets what language he's speaking, and mixes in words from both.

* His only formal education is his 9 years of school in Denmark. Besides that, he has been an intern with a few small game companies in Denmark and Canada, and he sometimes does freelance work. He's not a great programmer but making games is his dream and passion.

* The thing he hates the most is public transportation. Andreas simply can't stand the, as he sees it, tense and awkward atmosphere.

* Andreas isn't very fond of his job, but the payment is decent and his co-workers are nice. The store manager, who's a childhood friend of one of Andreas' cousins, found the apartment for him and visits regularly. His co-workers are the only people he really has any contact with, except for his family, and they're all trying to make him more socially active and outgoing.

* Although he isn't very confident about his looks, Andreas doesn't really care what others think about it. His wardrobe consists mainly of colorful shirts, neutral vests, and loose pants. To him, the best part of coming home is opening his vest and taking his shirt out of his pants.

• Living Conditions: Andreas lives in a small apartment by himself. The rent is cheap, and the internet free.
The apartment is lightly furnished, with a mixture of Ikea and secondhand furniture.
The dining table has seats for four people, and is standing against the wall where the sofa is on the picture.
Instead of the television set, a desk stands against the wall. On it is Andreas' trusty coffee machine (which he sometimes refers to as "Jess" or "Jessica"), his laptop unless it's being used elsewhere, a small radio and any recent mail. The the top drawer is an assortment of bowties, scarves, suspenders, gloves and similar pieces of small clothing. In the bottom one is a trashcan.
studio-apartment-decorating-ideas-pinterest.jpg
- He secretly wishes The Doctor is real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, and yes there is!

Awesome I'll have a character sheet up as soon as I can get on my computer.

Hey Sora when are you going to start?

We've still got to discuss town related stuff so hopefully by this weekend

Ooh! I'm interested! I love the Sims! Trapping them in a room with no doors and setting them ablaze is so much fun. :3 Huhuhuhuh *crazy eyes*

Character Sheet

71539_1664192369479_5270376_n.jpg

Name: Lily Gray

19 | African American | Artist/Owns an art supply shop

* She redecorates her shop for every holiday and season. She also makes a costume to fit with the theme. One example would be Adopt a Shelter Dog Day, when she just barked at all of her customers and slipped fliers for the local animal shelter in their shopping bags.
- -She's also looking for a part timer!

* She a huge fan of sci fi, supernatural and medieval fantasy shows. She makes it her mission to go to almost every near by convention. She also holds movie marathons in her apartment, but no one ever comes. ):

* When she was younger she had a speech impediment where she pronounced all her l's as w's and she confused her g's with d's and vice versa.
When she gets upset, her speech impediment might slip in.

* When she's bored at home she plays a game that she made up called 'People Spying'. It's like People watching but she plays it with binoculars and hides. She also makes loud noises and watches people look around frantically for the source.

* She doesn't have any friends. Her cats, her mom and herself are her best friends.

• Living Conditions
She lives in a studio apartment with her cats, Kiba, Crowley, Winchester, Locksley, and Keyla. She pays rent, but it's no big deal because her rent is really low at the moment. On Sundays, her mom comes over for sleepovers and a Mother Daughter day.
There are a lot of shelves in her apartment, for her books and cats.
Loft-Apartment-45.jpg
Ignore the drawings on the walls.
Kitchenette.jpg

damon-dash-loft-bathroom.jpg

~ She's single but looking for a special guy or girl or shape shifting dragon...You know if things like that existed...Hehe...>.>

- Her future significant other has to love her mother, and her cats.

Also here are her cats!
Kiba / Standoffish / Affectionate to those she knows
1420111230155457003_t607.JPG
Crowley / Demands attention 24/7
Black_and_white_cat_sitting_on_a_street-Hisashi-01.jpg
Locksley and Keyla / Runs from everyone except Lily and her mom
SAM_0400.JPG
Winchester / Aggressive with intruders
Dub-N-Budz-006.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet, just fill out a sheet and we'll see how it goes ^^

@Princess of the Teacup You must tell me what race Locksley and Keyla are! :O They look almost exactly like my cats, and we've been trying to figure out their breed for quite some time.

@Sora1297
Finished the sheet!

@Lady Bernkastel
I believe those are domestic short haired gray tabby cats.

(Those aren't my cats for reals though >.> They're based off of stray cats that lurk about my apartment. The only cat that is actually mine is Kiba, but that's not her picture. Also that girl isn't me either. I'm too dorky to be in a role play. T.T )

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
image.jpg

Name: Simon Riley
(Dj Lux Row)

Age 24 | Nationality: American Caucasian | Occupation: Dj and sound director at Deep Rot Nightclub/ Electronic music producer.​
  • Started producing music at 17, and soon found a love for finding new ways of making people move with his sounds. Lives very musically orientated and plans to one day own his own club or spread his music even wider.​
  • Grew up in Santa Cruz California and moved around and around into the cities after getting out of school. Visits clubs and shows often and is very familiar with the music scene in the city.​
  • He isn't rich but prefers to live in his own luxury world. Well kept and nicely dressed, Simon enjoys looking good for any occasion.​
  • His mother, Patricia Riley, lives alone in Santa Cruz. His only Sister April is a flight attendant in Chicago. He hasn't visited his family very recently, but does keep in little contact.​
  • Easy to agree with and calm natured, Simon is very social and often meets new people through work and in public places he often is found at like the Coffee shop and library, looking for new works that interest him.​
  • Lives just about every second of his day with club music of some sort whether coming from the quality sound system of his car, from the windows of his apartment, or even his speakers at the club. Spend a lot of time in his studio in the back of his apartment.​
  • Occasionally enjoys studying other forms of art especially literature and new age writings, as well as business and occult studies.​
  • Speaks and acts very polite and formal, due to his high knowledge from years of reading. Is often quick to share knowledge that most are not really aren't interested in knowing such as random facts that may accompany a situation.​
  • Has a humorous attitude and sometimes finds it hard to take many things too seriously. He is not the most emotional with his feelings but can be caring when the time is right.​
  • Very open minded takes any idea into thought, but always looks into things more deeply then he should at times.​
  • Has had girls in the past that have left because of his tight schedule with work and music. He has been let down many times and now prefers to keep things simple. Simon has not been in an actual relationship in over a year, but continues to charm certain ladies that appeal to him. He knows that one day he might meet someone that will be different but as for the time is know keeps things minimal.​
  • A few blocks down his street lives his closest friend Richard (Rich) Mallar. Rich shares the same love for music and the EDM world, however is a construction worker in the deeper part of the city. The two spend time in public or in clubs and shows, like how they met years before at a show in Seattle.​
  • Simon is a skilled speaker but often finds himself going off in tangents about other topics than what is originally being discussed.​

~Living Conditions- Lives on the third floor of a large apartment complex. Has two very neat bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen all kept very clean because of Simon's tendency to be organized. Most of Simon's Apartment is untouched, in fact the most time spent anywhere is in his guest bedroom that he has conveniently turned into his studio and room where he spends most his time. He is a terrible cook and only has the basics in his small kitchen. Simon often finds himself eating out instead of at home, and tries to keep a balanced diet. His living entrance room has two black couches and a medium sized Tv and a average Coffee table. His apartment is small but looks very modern with black and white colors. He plans on one day moving into a larger house but at the time has no need of anymore room.

~ Relationship Status- Single​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
Both are accepted!

So, what does everybody have to say about the town/city we live in? Any thoughts/ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.