Laid Back and Living the Good Life (Modern Group RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, prior sheets are accepted

Okay, so It's probably going to look a bit like this. Add numbers to the markers, and a list of what those numbers mean, and we'll have pretty good map.
city_fin_1.jpg

Could I join this? I could make a CS before the IC is out.
Unless there are too many people then I understand.

tattoos-girl-stretched-ears-Favim.com-582503.jpg

Aniela Ramussen

21 | American/Russian | Tattoo Artist/Artist/Writer

-Aniela had been born in the States, but brought up in Russia. Because of that, she speaks fluid Russian. She often swears or cusses in Russian when she is angry.
-Aniela has a fiery temper, she is strong-willed, very stubborn, and blunt (Only when you get on her bad side). Despite that, she can be considered weird, funny, and sweet. She enjoys joking around with friends.
-Her parents were millionares, and so, she inherited all the money when they died. She ended up giving alot to charity. Aniela finds no use in all the money, she'd rather not have it.
- Her parents were shot by a Russian soldier when they tried to enter Russia to visit family. Aniela had been at home, working at her tattoo parlor.
-She donated almost half of all the money to charity. She'd rather not have all the money.
-
She inherited her parents house when they died, so she lives there now.
-Her tattoo parlor's name is Black Iris
-She goes to the community college not far from her home.

Living Conditions~

She lives in a rather large house located near the wooded part of the city. She inherited this house from her parents.
Unique-Chair-Modern-Fireplace-Contemporary-Alpine-Architecture-House-Living-Room-915x603.jpg
large-kitchen-design-2.jpg
large-bedroom-decoration-effect-picture-2013.jpg
Relationship Status~
Single

Interesting Stuffs~
-Straight

-Two dogs and one cat.

Abe, Doberman Pinscer, 2 years old, Loyal, Protective, and sweet.
th

Memphis, Huskey, 8 weeks old, Kind, Loveable, and Playful

th

Cleopatra 'Cleo', Hairless Cat (dunno the name), 3 years old, Stubborn, Lazy, and Kind

th

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I thought you meant the RP xD

Definitely not! I'm actually rather looking forward to this. XD

Yes it is. Hopefully it'll be started this week if all goes well ^^

Reactions: Wanderfool
I will be signing up for this asap. I am a Sims god. Played it since the very first Sims.

Roslyn "Rosy" Birzio
22| Swede-Italian | Socialite

Current Goal - To make real friends and maybe find her soul mate.
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Relationship Status - Single and ready to Mingle
Sexuality - Bisexual

| P E R S O N A L I T Y |
Trait_Irresistible_small.png
I r r e s i s t i b l e -
"Irresistible sims are quite charming, although often times they might get more than they asked for! Dates will be easy to find and others will flock to socialize with them, because they're just so irresistible!"

Since Roslyn was hit full force by puberty, she has had a hard time fending off those of both the finer and primal sex. It is something she knows she has, and she uses it to her advantage. Rosy has this way about her that makes others feel like they are the only one in the world she wishes to speak with. Her success with people stems from her ability to make others feel special. This same trait has caused Miss Birzio quite a fair amount of heartbreak with the mythical "The One". Her parents still wait in the wings for their golden girl to finally be wed.

Trait_Flirty_small.png
F l i r t y -
"Your Sim can flirt with Sims early in a relationship. Your Sim's flirts will be accepted much more often! Your Sims is particularly gifted of giving massages!"

Flirting has become a simple science for Roslyn Birzio, she claims it to all be in the eyes. One coy glance from the dark azure irises of Rosy, and the target is down. All throughout highschool she was known as quite the sleaze and maneater. That simply was not the case, her mother had taught the young girl that flirting is a more elegant way of business transactions. "Appeal to the heart and it will bloom for you" is the philosophy that still holds true to the woman today.

Trait_Party_Animal_small.png
P a r t y A n i m a l -
"Party animals love to party, and others love to party with them. When a party animal hosts a party, everyone comes and has a great time. Woo!"

Miss Birzio is a notorious partygoer and thrower. She hosts at least five parties a month, and her most infamous is the exclusive masquerade held at her parent's mansion at The Falls. Rosy has become the life of the party, and if she is not there it is sure to be a dull time. Always extend an invitation to the lady, and you are sure to have an edge of party fame.

Trait_Ambitious_small.png
A m b i t i o u s -
"Ambitious Sims dream big and are more rewarded when their wishes are satisfied in life. They are driven to move up the corporate ladder more quickly, but fall prey to low mood if they don't quickly receive the promotion they desire."

Roslyn went to college and received a bachelor's in business, something she earned and worked hard for. But after college, instead of going on to get a job at her father's business, she fell back into the partying scene. Her ambition falling prey to booze and music. This change of heart has made Rosy's mood decline a bit, at times she can have extremely dark moods. Depression is nothing new for the woman, but it is only due to her being constantly at home or at some social event. Idle hands make for a sad young Rosy.

Trait_Equestrian_small.png
E q u e s t r i a n -
"Equestrian Sims love horses, and horses love them back! The mutual equine affection makes these Sims naturals at handling at training horses."

Since Roslyn was young, her mother and father urged her in her equestrian studies. She became quite the rider and actually studied under one of Italy's most famous horse trainers. Since then her love for horses has only grown, and when she moved to the lively town of _______, her father built a stable and town house side by side for his daughter. Every Sunday - Wednesday, Roslyn can be found training her wide variety of horses or enjoying brunch with some friends in the artsy downtown area. This love of horses actually calms her, and after a few hours with her horses brings her high maintenance attitude down a few notches.

Trait_Snob_small.png
S n o b -
"Snobs are very hard to impress though they love hearing about themselves and will never turn down a compliment. They dream of owning only the finest things and being associated with the highest echelon of neighborhood Sims."

Living in a high society since birth with rich parents is bound to have some flaw, and Roslyn's is being very snobby. It is extremely hard to impress her with one's notoriety, but she seems highly appreciative of another's adventures. As of now her home is furnished with only the finest and modern items, and her Arabian thoroughbred horse is more expensive then her imported Audi. Her parents have absolutely spoiled their only daughter.

Trait_Hot-Headed_small.png
H o t h e a d e d -
"Hot headed Sims are quick to anger. Broken household items, conversations gone awry or even the slightest negative moodlet will all send them into a boiling rage."

Another major flaw of Rosy's is her extremely short temper, if anything goes wrong she literally just shuts down and quits. The tantrums she tends to throw make appear quite childish and it can go on for hours. Sometimes she is quick to hold a grudge over the simplest of things. On her 21st birthday, she was at fault at forgetting her license at one of the most premiere bars in town. The bartender refused her a drink and she went ballistic, this did not make her many friends and the few she had were turned off by this childish behavior.

B A S I C B A C K G R O U N D -
"Rosy was born in her father's birthplace of Milan, Italy to the wealthy Antonio and Ivonne Birzio. The Birzio household was always filled with bright and content people. She was raised up as a child of leisure and wealth, going to spend Christmas and her birthday in Sweden with her Matriarchal Grandparents and the rest of the summer in Italy. After her twelfth birthday, her loving parents became more sparse as they both had their demanding jobs to resume, Antonio as the CEO to Birzio Inc and her mother a well known photographer of Vogue. Rosy spent most of her time in Milan with her equestrian and school studies, and she was just fine in this. When she turned 17, her father shipped her off to America to enjoy the wholesome lifestyle of America. She was a foreign exchange student at one of the finest private schools in California, and she fit right in. The rest is a normal happy story, until the Primadonna of Italy fell into the world of American Parties."

• She Attended Yale and Majored in Business
  • Roslyn Interned her father for three years as an associate
  • She is a national Equestrian Champion
Likes & Dislikes
  • Favorite Food: Grandmama's Lasagna
  • Favorite Colors: Coral and White
  • Favorite Flowers: Pink Roses
  • Favorite Drink: Strawberry Martini
  • Favorite Party Venue: The Rose Gardens
  • Least Favorite Food: Pizza
  • Least Favorite Colors: Orange and Brown
  • Least Favorite Flowers: Carnations
  • Least Favorite Drink: Straight Vodka
  • Least Favorite Party Venue: Forest Park
Address(es)

Rosy, being as wealthy as her parents, has two homes in which she can choose to live in. The townhouse is directly adjoined to the Birzio Stables which rent out stalls to other Equine studies.

Main Apartment:
Glass Heights:
1319334683_large.jpg

Bedroom:
2255170870_be9350256e.jpg

Kitchen:
058-creative-kitchen-designs.jpg

Bathroom:
image.php

Study:
modern-home-office-decor.jpg
175 PO Box
Apartment # 8A17
Glass Heights

Town House:
Town House:
045_townhouse-300x300.jpg

Bedroom:
Dormitorio-con-muebles-cl%C3%A1sicos.jpg

Bathroom:
traditional-bathroom.jpg

Kitchen:
l-Omega_Clairemont-Kitchen1.jpg

Drawing Room:
A-beautiful-selection-of-15-living-room-decorated-in-classic-style-24.jpg

Stables:
The-Stables-01-800x533.jpg
753 Red Garden Avenue
Downtown Falls

" P E T S "

2012black_mare_for_homepage.jpg
Eternal Echo - Black Arabian Stallion - Energetic, Rude, Well Trained
The four year old Stallion is a well trained adolescent stallion that has competed with Rosy in three national endurance rides and an assortment of others. Echo is a beloved horse that has recently replaced Rosy's old show mare.

091c4c755da8d2ccc166c6122e62cc06.jpg
Seawalker - East Bulgarian Mare - Polite, Even Tempered, Lazy
The old gal is six years old and a well worn riding horse that Rosy has had since she was a girl in Italy. Seawalker is named by an indian Rosy adored from a book her nanny once read to her as a child. The roan girl is happy to spend her time eating hay, and can be quite slow moving to go for a walk.

american-saddlebreds.jpg
Majesty Legacy - American Saddlebred - Calm, Snobbish, Elegant
Majesty is 14 year old mare and the second horse that Rosy ever trained on, a replacement for Majesty's father; Majesty Portly. She and Rosy had won a total of 23 champion titles, and Royal is considered one of the best horses of her time, coming from a long line of competition Thoroughbred. Captain Portly the beloved horse of Rosy's Equestrian trained mother, was the first horse that she ever trained on. Majesty Royal the first horse she raised from foul to adult.

border-collie.jpg
Misha - Border Collie - Sweet, Friendly, Loyal
A gift from Rosy's father a year ago, Misha has served as a loyal puppy to the woman for 8 months. The dog is very sweet and goes everywhere allowed with her owner, when not allowed to travel she stays home and keeps the old Phantom company.

146e7fb25d32c62c94eeebb6522dbf45.jpg
Phantom - Albino German Shepard - Quiet, Grumpy, Protective
Phantom originally was to be a gift to a collegue of Antonio's, but after the dog nearly attacked the man the puppy Phantom was given to Rosy who was in college at the time. The two got along just fine and since then, Ghost has become a guard dog and one of her only friends nowadays.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sweet! Accepted!

It'll be up hopefully soon, I'm gonna work out town details tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.