Laid Back and Living the Good Life (Modern Group RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me. I mean including the "Interesting Info" Allows any info someone would like to add, Using 5 interesting things instead of a bio is actually similar and probably easier but gives people room to lack in details.

What do you mean? Like people wouldn't provide enough detail, or it would leave room for people to expand upon stuff later?

People may not provide enough details.
Example:
1. Does Karate
2. Writes
3. Runs Around Naked every night

I don't know stuff like that. No details to it. Like what do they write and for who? What level of karate? Ect

Okay, so maybe they need to explain it in 2-4 sentences or more if need be? Maybe a small paragraph for each bullet?

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
k299.jpg
jn1a.jpg

(No I did not use Real Life Pictures...Stop Looking! Ok you got me I did;P)

Name: Heather 'Lefelhoc'
Nationality: German, Hungarian, Polish, American
1. Heather has been writing for pure enjoyment since she was 12 from poetry to short stories. She now is looking to go to college for a Masters Degree in Profession Writing.
2. She enjoys racing cars and doing body work for her and her friends. Since a recent accident she has backed out of street racing as she struggles with leg injuries. But Heather will still do body work for others when she has the strength to.
3. Heather recently started working at a fast food joint to make some extra money, after three months she has been promoted due to chewing out her other managers for their lack of duties. She is embarrassed to admit she works in there, but takes her job very seriously.
4. She writes for others as a side job, as she takes up Writing/Literature Tutoring. Though she does not make money from it she has been given donations for her help.
5. Does a lot of extracurricular activities like volunteering at an Animal Rescue Center, helping at a Library and plan events for some companies.

Living Conditions
-Lives alone in an old house that was split into three sections turning it into a small apartment. Trying to keep things cheap, she lives in the bottom basement section of the house paying $300 a month. The house is owned by a slumlord and is a bit run down. Every winter the room is freezing and during the hotter months the room is unbearable compared to outside. There is a small living area with only one heater, a kitchen with a sink, oven, round glass table with only two chairs and a very small bathroom connected to the kitchen. The Bathroom has a sink, toilet and a shower. There is constant leaks and no ceiling above the shower. Small holes can see the upstairs neighbors floor. On the other side of the kitchen there is a decent size bedroom, laundry room and an un-accessible storage room. Everything is stone and white with fake wooden panels.

Relationship Status
Single

Additional Info:
Pets: Heather has three pets and they are all tarantula that she likes to secretly call her little children. She use to have two dogs before she left her mothers three years ago but left them there to help keep her company even if Heather was only minuets away.

Zodiac: Capricorn

Hobbies: Walking Around, Writing, Exploring new areas

Likes:The Night Sky, Fruits, Cracking Jokes (Especially When People Laugh at Them When they Are not Funny.), Listening to Music, Enjoying Nature
DisLikes: Someone Standing Up to Her, Fighting, Someone Who Talks Too Much "Silence Is Golden"
Personality: She tends to be rather blunt with things, and her jokes are dull. But past all her what would rather seem harsh, she has a good heart and a will to help others who deserve it. At times she will have moments where she may appear depressed or anxious since she go through cycles of it though she does not take any medication or does anything to help her problems.

pskm.jpg

Last edited:
49919f03d9c44eab9fd48d3b73a75d7f.jpg

Dylan Eric Robertson
(Also goes by "Dyl" for short)

Twenty-One | British | Photographer and Part-Time Bus-Boy

* Tends to stray away from social events and loves to spend time by himself or with close friends. Dylan is one of those people who doesn't like large crowds of people he doesn't know, meaning if he's dragged to these sorts of parties, he often prefers to stay in a corner all night and drink. This also makes him never take risks, preferring to be in his comfort zone rather then jumping into the excitement. He knows how to have fun, but more then often he holds back for fear of getting too "wild".

* He absolutely adores animals and small children, he hopes to become a father someday. People who know him well enough often refer to him as "Teddy" because of his soft and gentle nature.

* Comes from a fairly small, very wealthy family, but he was adopted at the age of 3. He never really knew his real parents, but he learned that they were young, afraid, and wanted to keep him. Circumstances just forced them to leave him in the care of another family.

* Dylan loves photography and the essence of capturing life on film. He's done photo shoots all kinds of corporate products such as household electronics, clothing stores, and cosmetics. Dylan has also managed to get on a couple of photo shoots he never dreamed of, such as doing (to date) 3 Playboy Centre-Folds, travelling to Miami for the Sports Illustrated annual Men's Edition, and even managed to head down to a few fashion shows. While Dylan does keep in contact with these models and is quite familiar with the crews, he prefers to keep work and his personal life separate. People wonder how he manages to stay "friendly" with the supermodels when any other man would be all over them, but he just doesn't want to get involved in that kind of high-life.

* Dylan is a hopeless romantic and often spends his time fantasizing about what it would be like to have a girlfriend. Life is short, so Dylan hopes that he can meet Mrs. Right sooner then later. While he doesn't want to be tied down in marriage just yet, Dylan wishes to experience the joys of being with the woman he loves, then think about taking the plunge.

• Image of his Apartment (Birds-eye-view)

The_Ellicott_House_by_pndrgn.jpg

Dylan lives with his two roommates, Tom and Jean. The pair are absolutely inseparable and Dylan suspects that in a few years time, they'll be married. Dylan sleeps on the couch while Tom and Jean take the bed. Ironically enough, the one bedroom actually belongs to Dylan, Jean and Tom just use it as a place to sleep. Its confusing and seems to make people think oddly of the trio, but Dylan, Tom, and Jean really couldn't give two shits about what people think. Its a system that works (they've divided up the dressers so Dylan has them, while Jean and Tom keep their clothes in the bedroom closet).

~ Dylan is unfortunately single, but hopes to find a girlfriend later this year. He also has set up multiple online dating profiles under the username "mr_pibbs" ~

- Additional Info: -

Dylan owns a Old English Sheepdog named Maxwell. The duo have been together since Dylan moved out of his parents house 3 years ago, forming a bond that nobody can spoil. Dylan absolutely loves that dog and knows every moment with him is precious, so he makes the best of the time he has.​

• Love
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Sweet! XD

Now we play the waiting game...

Darn it...
*Begins to dance on the side of the street trying to attract customers*
Shoot this isn't a business... or... hm
*Gets on the forum and sends out advertisements*

That would probably be a good idea. I've already submitted an ad for a banner, but it hasn't been approved yet, so word of mouth might be good right now.

I ish on it!

This is cool, I am interested in joining in this.

Sweet! Any questions/comments on it?

Sweet! Any questions/comments on it?
Yeah. Are we using ourselves as the characters or no? You probably already answered that some where in the thread but I am so out of it due to lack of sleep >.<

"We would basically be playing either altered or changed versions of ourselves or original people altogether (I normally base my characters off myself, but its fine if you font) "
First post second paragraph @Vio
:)

Yeah, you can choose to play yourself or be someone else entirely.

alright, I think that would be cool. :)

stay-dark-pentagram-sweatshirt.jpg

* yeah, this isn't me....
Name: Kadence M. Skeen

Nickname: Kade or Kay

19 | American | Works at a local farmer's market, Stoney's

* Kadence pends majority of their time on electronics. Mostly on the computer signed onto chat sites, watching youtube, or playing MMOs and League of Legends. They absolutely love sitting down and watching movies with friends, or significant other. They own a game cube, a playstation two, a playstation three, an Xbox 360, a 3DS, and a gameboy advance sp.

* Kadence is fascinated by other cultures and hopes to travel the world some day. So far they have been to Canada and other parts of the United States.

* Kadence was in fact born a female, but as she grew older decided that she mentally preferred being genderless. This means that Kadence is a transgender categorized as an "Androgynous", which means that they prefer switching back and forth between both genders or not having a gender at all. She prefers the gothic style, but will wear anything.

* Kadence has various things they like and Dislike. Kadence Loves sweets, dating simulation games, the night sky, anime/manga, writing, drawing, grumpy cat. Her favorite food/meal is steak with mashed potatoes and peas. This is mostly because she likes mixing the peas into the mashed potatoes then eating it. What they like to drink is Dr.Pepper, Cheery Cola, and Ginger Ale, however, they also really enjoy juices and smoothies. Their favorite Alcoholic drink is Mamosas, Shirley temples, Strawberry dackeries, and various beers. Kadence really likes the smell of exhaust, freshly cut grass, apple and cinnamon candles, fabric softener or detergent, and men's cologne. What they dislike is drama, hypocrites, generally most other people, spiders and bugs, and various other things.

* Kadence loves animals and actually used to volunteer at an animal shelter at the age of fourteen. They used to have a total of nine pets. Only one pet remains now, a twelve year old yellow lab named Lucy. Ever since their yellow lab Charlie died, they have been spending a lot of time with their remaining pet.

• Kadence lives with their parents and two younger siblings in a four bedroom, two story house. Kadence's bedroom is the only bedroom at the front of the house. The house also consists of A full bath, and two half bathrooms. Their kitchen is medium in size and between the dining room, which is on the left, and the den, which is on the right. At the front is the foyer, and next to the foyer, at the left, is the family room. The family owns common house hold appliances. Kadence hates living there because they have no privacy or quiet place to think. Kadence is currently searching for a place to rent at a low cost.

~ They are in a long distance relationship, but Kadence is loosing interest. Kadence is a part of "the life style", while the person they are dating does not want an open relationship. Despite this, the relationship is open, merely to help Kadence's boyfriend with his high sexual drive. Kadence doesn't really like sex for certain reasons, so Kadence cannot provide relief, thus told his boyfriend that he can have sex with whom ever. As months go on, Kadence spends less and less time associating with him. It isn't a happy relationship. Kadence really likes their boyfriend, but is secretly starting to look at men and women closer to home.

- Kadence has a very complicated personality which follows:
They are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Kadence actually has extreme periods of self loathing and depression, and extreme periods of happiness which they have not taken medication for. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes they can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. They feel tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. They may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. They feel enraged when things do not go your way. They are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if they think you are being cheated.They are sensitive about what others think of them. Their concern about rejection and ridicule cause them to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. They are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Their fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic. They tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself.They generally prefer fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. They lead a leisurely and relaxed life, and would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities; howver, they have a love for bright lights and hustle and bustle. They are likely to take risks and seek thrills and have a generally cheerful disposition.They find helping other people genuinely rewarding and are generally willing to assist those who are in need. They find that doing things for others is a form of self-fulfilment rather than self-sacrifice, however they generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. They are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about themself. They do not enjoy confrontation, but will stand up for themself or push their point if they feel it is important. They are willing to take credit for good things that they do but doesn't often talk themself up much, which makes them humble. You are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. However they have a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical. You are content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. They have a reasonable amount of will-power and are able to follow through on tasks that they feel you need to complete. They can be distracted however and have been known to procrastinate. They often say or do the first thing that comes to mind without deliberating alternatives and the probable consequences of those alternatives.

*I know I said "they" a lot in this. When in role-play I will refer to Kadence as a girl, but will make it apparent if she is dressed as a girl or boy. I would prefer that your other characters would not know her true gender until later in the role-play. Thanks.

Last edited:
(Image of Character)

Name:
Kadence M. Skeen

Nickname: Kade

Age (19-38) | Nationality (optional) | Occupation [/I]

* 5 things about your character

• Living Conditions (Do you live in an apartment/townhouse? Do you pay rent/own a place of your own? Do you live with family/have a roommate? Also describe your home briefly in a paragraph. Feel free to include images rather then actually describing if you'd like)

~ Relationship Status (please ask players before making pairings with other characters)

- Interesting Info you'd like to address (can range from blood type, to their ideal relationship, to pets, to even their favourite way of ordering in take-away food)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this isn't finished yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.