Laid Back and Living the Good Life (Modern Group RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUR canadians? :3 I'm feeling awfully comfortable here XD

*Starts handing out maple bacon, beer, and lacrosse sticks*

(Lol I had to. Even though I don't eat bacon or play lacrosse :|)

@Soulserenity20: XD of course you did. I would've done the same if I got the chance before you did

@EMajyyks: Tomorrow, hopefully. I've got the starter in the beginning stages of being written, so it should be completed tomorrow.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Don't have too much fun without me! I am getting computer access soon! Yayayayay! So excited for this RP! Meanwhile all of you PM me for relationship ideas! Meow!

Hey sora, is there any way you could do a character collection on the OP? It's hard to find the CS's already XD I can't imagine how much harder it'll be with 12 pages!

Hey sora, is there any way you could do a character collection on the OP? It's hard to find the CS's already XD I can't imagine how much harder it'll be with 12 pages!

Yeah I'm doing that tomorrow when I get the IC and OoC posted. I'm gonna make a character sheet thread for all of our guys/girls.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Cannnnnnaaaddddddaa!!!!!
(Yes I am a little obsessed with Canada.) And I must agree seasones sounds great so... Canada.

Canada you say?
As in the Canada with all the awesome?
Seems like we all agree on this being set in the land of the red maple leaf!

Also Silver Falls is a nice name, but it kinda implies that there's (a) water fall(s) or something nearby...
Like a large forest known for it's very pretty water falls.

Also, sorry for being so quiet. I've had some pretty bad headache problems lately, but hopefully it won't be much of a problem from now on.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Alright, Canada it is!

Welcome to Silver Falls, Canada!

Woooo! Oooh... I just had an idea for another character. How many can we have?

As with all my RP's, 3. Everyone's allowed to make 3 characters

Reactions: Wanderfool
Anyone have a guess at who my other 2 characters will be? *cough-my two mentioned relatives-cough*

What?

Lol I'll make their CS's when they come into play :)

I'm going to make another character if you don't mind! A male perhaps.

Yeah go ahead. Post when you're ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.