Labeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I shall add it to Brooklyn's.
Jealously, my friend. This would most likely be a known relationship, correct? In that case Tallia'_s opinion of Brooklyn would change. Dramatically so. And I would find it a bit amusing that the queen bee has a crush on the whore who loves the bad boy she dated.. I guess in this case having sloppy seconds doesn't really apply.

@Incandescent
Would you mind? It's not really a big deal, I could switch Kristoff if you'd like

I would assume it would have been public so people could think Brooklyn was the one doing the dumping? @Samantha what do you think?

@Justaddnuts I think the relationship would have been known, and if it was a secret that Xander broke up with her, then Tallia wouldn't know so her opinion of Brooklyn wouldn't change.

Samantha 766995, member: 13331"]@Justaddnuts I think the relationship would have been known, and if it was a secret that Xander broke up with her, then Tallia wouldn't know so her opinion of Brooklyn wouldn't change.
I was thinking more along the lines of her getting jealous they dated in the first place. :P

O
I was thinking more along the lines of her getting jealous they dated in the first place. :P
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah of course. But they broke up, so Tallia probably wouldn't care anymore. I don't know, it's your character.

@Justaddnutts
We are currently even! Not including @Powerless_'s character. Though I'm pretty sure she isn't participating any longer

@Samantha
Well, it was just an idea. I can keep it the same if you'd like

@XxGiaXx wold you rather i hold off then? :?

@Sashakiki I offer any of my characters, Blake likes Leo already but Kaiden has nothing with him

@XxGiaXx Hm, ok, maybe she like fell while she was drunk and just needed to be patched up?

I'm good with the tallia/xander/brooklyn thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.