Labeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkStarLove90

Alright :3 Well I couldn't see Karli being able to be around Xander as his cockiness and indifference might freak her out pretty bad considering she's already scared of men. She may however be able to hit it off with Booker! He's a really nice kinda guy and there for anyone. Really i don't think he could be scary unless he was really trying. So would you want Booker and Karli to have some kind of Affiliation? :3

As for Jackson i'm not sure how he'd get along with Xander or Booker, so you let me know there if you want some affiliations with them for Jackson. :D

@XxGiaXx

Wwwweeelllll, Xander has already got connections with Tallia♥ So let's see if Kristoff and Booker would get along or not! Their both Jocks so I could see them having Some kind of Affiliation with each other :3

@EtherealLights

If @XxGiaXx is cool with Kristoff and Booker having affiliations, it could make sense if Booker and Calliope(who's name makes me think of homestuck) had some affiliations. >3> That is if you want?
(I can't help but think she'd tear Xander a new one if they ever hung out >>)

@Incandescent

For some reason I can just see Mitchell and Xander doing there "I'm a dick but actually a nice guy" song and dance together.... Thoughts?

Also I really Like Kaya, so if you'd like to Affiliate her with Booker or Xander let me know :D

@Sashakiki

I see you have a nice Leo there. *pats the preps head* I like him. Maybe he and Booker could bond over their shit dads, lacking sense of self worth, and hospitalized mums? Plus Jocks and Preps just mesh so well in the clique world.

@Cherie

You have a delinquent. I have a delinquent. But are closely affiliated with Tallia. Interesting. *nudge nudge wink wink* ....Am I doing the hinting thing right? You know what? I'm just gonna stick with bribes. *slides a hundred in monopoly money over the table*

@Samantha

Spencer is literally my favorite character from criminal minds!

I'm not sure if either of my characters, Xander and Booker, could fit into Zali and Issac's life. But if you would like to me be affiliated at all please let me know :)

As for Brooklyn, oddly enough, I can see her having dated Xander for a week or two (because it was the edgy or cool thing to date the bad boy at the time.) and they quickly split it off. AS Brooklyn probably decided he wasn't worth it or something to that affect and Xander decided that he just straight up did not like her. Like even as a person. (Apparently Xander's got a thing for rejecting/breaking up with pretty girls.) They would probably regard it as a down right awful relationship. Maybe that could be one of Brooklyn's not so bad secrets the burner lets out, that she didn't dump Xander but Xander dumped her? Thoughts?

@Brøken_Serenity

I hope that link to you work because my computer kept freaking out every time I typed it. D:

But on a more serious note, and by serious I mean not serious at all, I can't stop laughing at this image of Kaiden and Xander in my head. Just like picture this. They both take their cats to the groomers and are like oh no he's from school don't make eye contact. But cats man. So they just nonchalantly look at the name tags and are like.

"....Mittens?"

"Like Boots is any better."

"...Touche."

"....We never speak of this again and pretend it never happened."

"Agreed."

As for Blake I could see her being constantly horrified with her fellow Jock, Booker. Just like:

Please your so embarrassing do something with your mop of hair.

No don't smile at that loser Booker, please, you are above this.

Get a hair cut.

How are you even a jock?

Please stop talking to nerds.

Your literally the worst.

@XxGiaXx What's the ratio like? I'm thinking i'd like to make oooonnnneeee more and need to know what gender :)

@Samantha
I think Kaya can be friends with Zali and be a bit of a dick towards Isaac. Brooklyn and Kaya could also be friends.

Mitchell can be friends with Isaac and be sort of frenemies with Zali.

@Broken_Serenity
Blake and Kaya could be friends. I was thinking Kaya could have a crush on Blake but she hates homo's.

@DarkStarLove90
Karli and Kaya could be best friends. ♡

@XxGiaXx
Oh, should I change her clique? Kaya could be friends with Kristoff and be friends with Talia.

@Justaddnutts
Oh, I like that. Mitchell and Zander could be friends. I can see them do that. :P

Kaya could be Bookers best female friend. Zander and Kaya could be friends also.

I think that's everybody. I apologize for typos or misspellings, I'm currently on mobile.

@Sashakiki
So shall we put them down as tentative friends under affiliations for now? :3? Or maybe their already kinda close and are like middle school video game/game day buddies?

@Incandescent
Awesome, I will put Mitchell down as one of Xander's Sarcasm buddies!

How long will Booker and Kaya have been best bros? :3?

I imagine that Xander and Kaya are kinda like a new friendship kinda thing. Kinda just like,
X: "Hey. Your kinda cool. I'm kinda cool. Let's hang out to and cool together."
K: "Yeah, sure. I got nothing else to do."
X: "Sweet. Your not allergic to cats, right?"
K: "...no, why?"
X: "No reason."

@DarkStarLove90
Maybe they could have been friends since like forever? Like his mom and her aunt were friends until his mom was hospitalized so they shared a play pen a lot as kids and just basically grew up together. Hell, they could have even been in the same ballet class as kids :P

So they could be kinda a brotherly/sisterly kind of thing going on...one that maybe grow into something more if nurtured right?

(plus this way he could go to her dance recitals and such with the excuse that he's just there to support her. Totally not because he likes watching the dancing or anything.)

@Justaddnutts Sure, maybe they used to be friends in middle school but grew apart and then they saw eachother at the hospital and became kinda friends again?

@DarkStarLove90 Wanna say that they have been friends for awhile or are they just becoming friends?

Zali would get on Kristoff's nerves XD

Isaac is nice so they should get along fine.

Brooklyn could've maybe threatened to blackmail him or something about something special?

@Incandescent
Actually, all three of the jock spots are filled. I'm sorry, that is my fault for not updating the list. Feel free to add my characters to Kaya's affiliations.

@DarkStarLove90
I offer my characrers to you.
I agree with Zali pissing Kristoff off, she is very good at that. She probably does it deliberately. I'm not sure what Brooklyn would have used as blackmail, though. Isaac is sort of nice to everyone.

Speaking of which, would it be okay if I swapped Zali to an outcast and Isaac to a neutral? I just think that makes more sense.

@Justaddnuts I LOVE the Xander/Brooklyn idea! PERFECTION.

@Incandescant Zali doesn't like people so I'm leaning more towards the idea of Kaya thinking that they're friends but really she pisses Zali off? She would annoy Zali if she was being a dick to Isaac.

And Isaac and Mitchell should be friends, but I don't like the whole concept of 'frenemies', so maybe Mitchell and Zali could be forced acquaintances?

@Samantha Perfect! I'll make sure to add it to Xanders character sheet!

Justaddnutts, post: 1765985, member: 12851"]@DarkStarLove90

Alright :3 Well I couldn't see Karli being able to be around Xander as his cockiness and indifference might freak her out pretty bad considering she's already scared of men. She may however be able to hit it off with Booker! He's a really nice kinda guy and there for anyone. Really i don't think he could be scary unless he was really trying. So would you want Booker and Karli to have some kind of Affiliation? :3

As for Jackson i'm not sure how he'd get along with Xander or Booker, so you let me know there if you want some affiliations with them for Jackson. :D

@XxGiaXx

Wwwweeelllll, Xander has already got connections with Tallia♥ So let's see if Kristoff and Booker would get along or not! Their both Jocks so I could see them having Some kind of Affiliation with each other :3

@EtherealLights

If @XxGiaXx is cool with Kristoff and Booker having affiliations, it could make sense if Booker and Calliope(who's name makes me think of homestuck) had some affiliations. >3> That is if you want?
(I can't help but think she'd tear Xander a new one if they ever hung out >>)

@Incandescent

For some reason I can just see Mitchell and Xander doing there "I'm a dick but actually a nice guy" song and dance together.... Thoughts?

Also I really Like Kaya, so if you'd like to Affiliate her with Booker or Xander let me know :D

@Sashakiki

I see you have a nice Leo there. *pats the preps head* I like him. Maybe he and Booker could bond over their shit dads, lacking sense of self worth, and hospitalized mums? Plus Jocks and Preps just mesh so well in the clique world.

@Cherie

You have a delinquent. I have a delinquent. But are closely affiliated with Tallia. Interesting. *nudge nudge wink wink* ....Am I doing the hinting thing right? You know what? I'm just gonna stick with bribes. *slides a hundred in monopoly money over the table*

@Samantha

Spencer is literally my favorite character from criminal minds!

I'm not sure if either of my characters, Xander and Booker, could fit into Zali and Issac's life. But if you would like to me be affiliated at all please let me know :)

As for Brooklyn, oddly enough, I can see her having dated Xander for a week or two (because it was the edgy or cool thing to date the bad boy at the time.) and they quickly split it off. AS Brooklyn probably decided he wasn't worth it or something to that affect and Xander decided that he just straight up did not like her. Like even as a person. (Apparently Xander's got a thing for rejecting/breaking up with pretty girls.) They would probably regard it as a down right awful relationship. Maybe that could be one of Brooklyn's not so bad secrets the burner lets out, that she didn't dump Xander but Xander dumped her? Thoughts?

@Brøken_Serenity

I hope that link to you work because my computer kept freaking out every time I typed it. D:

But on a more serious note, and by serious I mean not serious at all, I can't stop laughing at this image of Kaiden and Xander in my head. Just like picture this. They both take their cats to the groomers and are like oh no he's from school don't make eye contact. But cats man. So they just nonchalantly look at the name tags and are like.

"....Mittens?"

"Like Boots is any better."

"...Touche."

"....We never speak of this again and pretend it never happened."

"Agreed."

As for Blake I could see her being constantly horrified with her fellow Jock, Booker. Just like:

Please your so embarrassing do something with your mop of hair.

No don't smile at that loser Booker, please, you are above this.

Get a hair cut.

How are you even a jock?

Please stop talking to nerds.

Your literally the worst.
Yeah, I'd be okay with that :P

I agree with Zali pissing Kristoff off, she is very good at that. She probably does it deliberately. I'm not sure what Brooklyn would have used as blackmail, though. Isaac is sort of nice to everyone.

Speaking of which, would it be okay if I swapped Zali to an outcast and Isaac to a neutral? I just think that makes more sense.
Yeah, that'd be fine. I'll switch them. I dunno, just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.