Labeled

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to post my first IC post tomorrow though, so i have time to think about it and others have time to post as well :P

download (24).jpg
| Emerson |
Name~ Emerson Fionna Swann
Nickname:Emma or Kitten
Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Though she looks like a good girl you never judge a book by its cover. Emerson always has something up her sleeves whether it comes to skipping school or knowing where to get the best 'medical' drugs. She can be very stubborn and hot-headed and can tend to be a huge flirt and isn't afraid to flaut her sexuality. Even though deep down she wants to be the good girl that everyone dreams about, she just can't stop herself from being the rebellious bad girl at heart.
Clique: Delinquents (if a spot is still open)
Extra Curricular: Plays the Guitar and takes classes at school, also is apart of the art program.

One secret exposed: Her father used to sleep with her while he was drunk
Secret(s) Concealed:
1. Does drugs (but what teenager doesn't)
2.Has a Crush on Kaya (if that's okay @Incandescent)
3.Has once sleep with a person for money

Strengths: Since she she has musical talents her ears or more sensitive to noises and she can read people aura's
Weakness: Her only true weakness is a beautiful girl with amazing tattoos

Habits Quirks: Tends to bit her lip piercing when she gets nervous or is lying or just for fun.
Messes up her hair when shes deep in thought.

Affiliations: |OPEN|~
Mitchell (again @Incandescent if you're okay with that)

Callie
They've been best friends since they were younger and frankly she didn't like Callie at first. But getting to know her better she discovered that Callie was the girl she had always wanted to be.

Other: has a detailed yin and yang tattoo on her left shoulder blad and a large black rose tattop extending from her right breast to her right hip.​

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 50724 | Emerson |
Name~ Emerson Fionna Swann
Nickname:Emma or Kitten
Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Though she looks like a good girl you never judge a book by its cover. Emerson always has something up her sleeves whether it comes to skipping school or knowing where to get the best 'medical' drugs. She can be very stubborn and hot-headed and can tend to be a huge flirt and isn't afraid to flaut her sexuality. Even though deep down she wants to be the good girl that everyone dreams about, she just can't stop herself from being the rebellious bad girl at heart.
Clique: Delinquents (if a spot is still open)
Extra Curricular: Plays the Guitar and takes classes at school, also is apart of the art program.

One secret exposed: Her father used to sleep with her while he was drunk
Secret(s) Concealed:
1. Does drugs (but what teenager doesn't)
2.Has a Crush on Kaya (if that's okay @Incandescent)
3.Has once sleep with a person for money

Strengths: Since she she has musical talents her ears or more sensitive to noises and she can read people aura's
Weakness: Her only true weakness is a beautiful girl with amazing tattoos

Habits Quirks: Tends to bit her lip piercing when she gets nervous or is lying or just for fun.
Messes up her hair when shes deep in thought.

Affiliations: |OPEN|~
Other: has a detailed yin and yang tattoo on her left shoulder blad and a large black rose tattop extending from her right breast to her right hip.​
Accepted!

So, as you might be able to tell by now, Zali hates everyone ... ... ... ... ...

Lol she seems like a girl I would be friends with

@Kathrine In real life? Yeah me too, because if you can be friends with one of those people they'll protect you to the last ends of the earth.

Sure if you want them to be I'm fine with that ^•^!

My character is all alone ;-; anybody want to be Callie's friend?

I'm making a male geek who i want to have a crush on callie if thats ok with you!

and we just need to decide how the booker/kristoff/calliope relation would go :)

I'll also offer up Xander if you want.

Yeah and of you want Emerson is in need of friends as well!

That would be cool! Since she really doesnt have that many friends and a good influende would probably help

Status
Not open for further replies.